Some GOP Senators Need To Be Given Credit

Do you even know what impeached means? Lol

I guess that means you don't know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime. Unsurprising. It's a wonder how you lived this long encased in your bubble of stupid. lol
You don’t know what it means lol

Most Legal Experts Say Crime Not Required for Impeachment :rolleyes: Oops, lol

The sure is going to bite the next time the GOP holds the House and a Democrat is President.

Best of luck!
Why do you want to cause confrontation when we believe in the Second Amendment and you don’t

I guess that means you don't know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime. Unsurprising. It's a wonder how you lived this long encased in your bubble of stupid. lol
You don’t know what it means lol

Most Legal Experts Say Crime Not Required for Impeachment :rolleyes: Oops, lol

The sure is going to bite the next time the GOP holds the House and a Democrat is President.

Best of luck!
Why do you want to cause confrontation when we believe in the Second Amendment and you don’t

My 9MM and the rest of my firearms says you're wrong. Again. I have a range on my property. Stick to bean town, city slicker.

Best of luck!

My 9MM and the rest of my firearms says you're wrong. Again. I have a range on my property. Stick to bean town, city slicker.
You don’t want this on my worst day

Best of luck!

lol :auiqs.jpg: You are about as threatening to me as a bag of goldfish.

Best of luck!

lol :auiqs.jpg: You are about as threatening to me as a bag of goldfish.
Yea lol bet.. you know what the Boston mobsters would have done to you lol hehehe

We gotta be there for deranged democrats they are fellow Americans,, let’s all say a prayer as they go they 9 years of a temper tantrum lol
that 8 year temper tantrum yall went thru must have really sucked with this type of track record....

Maybe that is why you folks keep his dic in yo mouth 4 years later...which makes it a 12 year temper tantum actually...

View attachment 303176
lol you showed a pic that proves your deranged lol hahah
Yea, it's deranged to think the guy with zero indictments in 8 years is the corrupt one...and the one with 80 indictments in 8 minutes is the innocent one...
Yes this proves Democrats are extremely deranged lol you still have no crime

You do know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime, right?

The intent was that there would be a crime involved - that's kinda why "crimes" is in the definition.
The founders didnt envision that a party would use it to determine prior and future elections
Luckily it seems to be backfiring as the President's approval has gone up appreciably through all this.
Also why a high bar was set at 2/3 majority.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back