Some GOP Senators Need To Be Given Credit

Yes this proves Democrats are extremely deranged lol you still have no crime

You do know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime, right?
Do you even know what impeached means? Lol

I guess that means you don't know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime. Unsurprising. It's a wonder how you lived this long encased in your bubble of stupid. lol
You donā€™t know what it means lol
Impeach -- "to charge (a public official) before a competent tribunal with misconduct in office"

Now allow me to use it in a sentence...."Trump will always be the 3rd president to be impeached no matter how much Jizz makes a fool of himself on this board, daily"
Impeach means accused thatā€™s all it means and he will be acquitted

I guess that means you don't know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime. Unsurprising. It's a wonder how you lived this long encased in your bubble of stupid. lol

Most Legal Experts Say Crime Not Required for Impeachment :rolleyes: Oops, lol
Do they say for absolutely no reason at all? Lol

Energy Department Releases Ukraine Documents to American Oversight - American Oversight

Some GOP Senators need to be given credit for the work they have done on behalf of Ukraine and the US honoring our commitments...So why they are pretending that they haven't done this work (which was to catch Trump in the act of ILLEGALLY withholding congressionally approved aid) is beyond me -- maybe they aren't as brave when the spotlight is on and Trump world is watching...Maybe it's much easier to be principled when that Trumper republican base isn't watching...

"On Tuesday evening, the Department of Energy released 139 pages of records in response to American Oversightā€™s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit seeking documents regarding the Trump administrationā€™s Ukraine pressure campaign. These are the first impeachment-related documents publicly released by the Department of Energy. 'As opening arguments in the impeachment trial come to a close, new evidence continues to emerge almost every day. Tonight marks the first time the public, or Congress, have seen documents from the Department of Energy, despite Secretary Rick Perryā€™s reported membership in the ā€˜three amigosā€™ running the presidentā€™s Ukraine scheme. Even in these pages there are clear lines of inquiry that the Senate should follow and names of witnesses to call.ā€

This is why Mitch needs to do his job and hurry up and get this trial over with BEFORE more and more evidence comes out -- we gotta get this thing put to bed before pressure starts to build and people may start paying attention and demand to hear witnesses or something -- and that is not what America is about!

However, I don't see why Rob Portman or Rob Johnson are not patting themselves on the back for getting the Ukrainian aid released -- once they found out Trump was withholding it -- (due to his Ukrainian shakedown scheme that Republicans pretend didn't happen, even though they admit it did happen, but who cares, what about Hillary's emails??) -- Portman even joined in with diabolical Dems like Dick Durbin in pressuring the White House to release the aid.

ā€œI was concerned as we got into September that the funding had not been delivered yet, so I started asking people all through the administration, and we were informed by the Ukrainian community in Ohio about it, and their concern about it,ā€ Portman told reporters."

Now Rob, even your own constituents knew that Trump was holding up aid -- and you didn't tell them it was fake news --- you got together with the Dems and put pressure on the Trump admin to get that aid released and you got it done -- you should be proud of that -- even if it proves that Trump indeed withheld aid in exchange for investigating his political opponent -- which is perfectly legal and OK for a president to do as long as that president hates the same minorities you hate...

#MAGA

Trump approved the transfer of the Ukrainian funds on September 11, 2019 which was within the time frame given by Congress which was by the end of the fiscal year which ended September 30, 2019. Why is this illegal?
Ask the GAO....Oh I forgot, we did...they said....

"The independent watchdog said in an opinion issued Thursday that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld the appropriated funds last summer not as a programmatic delay but in order to advance the presidentā€™s own agenda. By doing so, the watchdog concluded, the White House violated whatā€™s known as the Impoundment Control Act (ICA)."

GAO finds Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid

I believe the name of the person who issued this legal opinion should be outed and he or she should be demonized, if not criminally charged for treason and slander for lying on this great President -- or at least he or she should be fired......do you know the person's name??
No, that was an opinion piece run by an Obama era appointee. -

The OMB, however, pushed back against the GAO opinion, arguing that the White House office used the ā€œapportionment authority to ensure taxpayer dollars are properly spent consistent with the President's priorities and with the law."

Acting OMB Director Russ Vought tweeted that the GAO report "comes from the same people who said we couldnā€™t keep National Parks open during the shutdown."

I get the feeling if a government agency said "Joe Biden broke the law because [insert Q'anon conspiracy here]" -- you won't be claiming it is just an opinion piece huh....
Iā€™d bet that if the agency headed by a Trump appointee were to issue such a piece against Biden, you wouldnā€™t take them seriously. ;)

Energy Department Releases Ukraine Documents to American Oversight - American Oversight

Some GOP Senators need to be given credit for the work they have done on behalf of Ukraine and the US honoring our commitments...So why they are pretending that they haven't done this work (which was to catch Trump in the act of ILLEGALLY withholding congressionally approved aid) is beyond me -- maybe they aren't as brave when the spotlight is on and Trump world is watching...Maybe it's much easier to be principled when that Trumper republican base isn't watching...

"On Tuesday evening, the Department of Energy released 139 pages of records in response to American Oversightā€™s Freedom of Information Act lawsuit seeking documents regarding the Trump administrationā€™s Ukraine pressure campaign. These are the first impeachment-related documents publicly released by the Department of Energy. 'As opening arguments in the impeachment trial come to a close, new evidence continues to emerge almost every day. Tonight marks the first time the public, or Congress, have seen documents from the Department of Energy, despite Secretary Rick Perryā€™s reported membership in the ā€˜three amigosā€™ running the presidentā€™s Ukraine scheme. Even in these pages there are clear lines of inquiry that the Senate should follow and names of witnesses to call.ā€

This is why Mitch needs to do his job and hurry up and get this trial over with BEFORE more and more evidence comes out -- we gotta get this thing put to bed before pressure starts to build and people may start paying attention and demand to hear witnesses or something -- and that is not what America is about!

However, I don't see why Rob Portman or Rob Johnson are not patting themselves on the back for getting the Ukrainian aid released -- once they found out Trump was withholding it -- (due to his Ukrainian shakedown scheme that Republicans pretend didn't happen, even though they admit it did happen, but who cares, what about Hillary's emails??) -- Portman even joined in with diabolical Dems like Dick Durbin in pressuring the White House to release the aid.

ā€œI was concerned as we got into September that the funding had not been delivered yet, so I started asking people all through the administration, and we were informed by the Ukrainian community in Ohio about it, and their concern about it,ā€ Portman told reporters."

Now Rob, even your own constituents knew that Trump was holding up aid -- and you didn't tell them it was fake news --- you got together with the Dems and put pressure on the Trump admin to get that aid released and you got it done -- you should be proud of that -- even if it proves that Trump indeed withheld aid in exchange for investigating his political opponent -- which is perfectly legal and OK for a president to do as long as that president hates the same minorities you hate...

#MAGA

Trump approved the transfer of the Ukrainian funds on September 11, 2019 which was within the time frame given by Congress which was by the end of the fiscal year which ended September 30, 2019. Why is this illegal?

"The independent watchdog said in an opinion issued Thursday that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld the appropriated funds last summer not as a programmatic delay but in order to advance the presidentā€™s own agenda. By doing so, the watchdog concluded, the White House violated whatā€™s known as the Impoundment Control Act (ICA)."

I believe the name of the person who issued this legal opinion should be outed and he or she should be demonized, if not criminally charged for treason and slander for lying on this great President -- or at least he or she should be fired......do you know the person's name??

The OMB, however, pushed back against the GAO opinion, arguing that the White House office used the ā€œapportionment authority to ensure taxpayer dollars are properly spent consistent with the President's priorities and with the law."

Acting OMB Director Russ Vought tweeted that the GAO report "comes from the same people who said we couldnā€™t keep National Parks open during the shutdown."

I get the feeling if a government agency said "Joe Biden broke the law because [insert Q'anon conspiracy here]" -- you won't be claiming it is just an opinion piece huh....
Iā€™d bet that if the agency headed by a Trump appointee were to issue such a piece against Biden, you wouldnā€™t take them seriously. ;)
Nope...especially if along with that -- that same Biden circle already experienced multiple indictments and felony convictions.....

Can you name any prominent democrat congressman or woman convicted of a crime during the Obama years that someone said "It must be the Deep State"? There were quite a few that were convicted -- and I never saw Obama rage tweeting on Twitter about it either...never heard him say "The totally corrupt and evil Deep State is ruining a good man like Anthony Weiner"

There is no "both sides do it" on this...so I suggest you focus on the side that is DOING IT NOW

Nope...especially if along with that -- that same Biden circle already experienced multiple indictments and felony convictions.....

Can you name any prominent democrat congressman or woman convicted of a crime during the Obama years that someone said "It must be the Deep State"? There were quite a few that were convicted -- and I never saw Obama rage tweeting on Twitter about it either...never heard him say "The totally corrupt and evil Deep State is ruining a good man like Anthony Weiner"

There is no "both sides do it" on this...so I suggest you focus on the side that is DOING IT NOW
What law did trump break

#MAGA

By the way....the GAO is headed by a Trump appointee....the FBI is headed by a Trump appointee...the DOJ is headed by a trump appointee...hell, even the head of federal prison bureau was basically a Trump appointee...

And despite all this...trumpers still say Obama/Hillary has control over all of them -- ranging from being able to murder a federal prisoner (Epstein) to being able to have Trump's own personal lawyer convicted and his current attorney under criminal investigation....

Why is Trump so weak then??

What law did trump break
Here is what is going to happen...when I tell you what law he broke -- you are going to say "so what, look at Obama" -- even tho you can't tell me a single law Obama broke...

Just wipe the jizz off your face and take a nap.....don't the psychiatric nurses put yall to bed around this time??

Impeach -- "to charge (a public official) before a competent tribunal with misconduct in office"

Now allow me to use it in a sentence...."Trump will always be the 3rd president to be impeached no matter how much Jizz makes a fool of himself on this board, daily"
Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure
Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure - FindLaw
For example, Article III Ā§ 2 (3) provides that "the trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, shall be by jury." Clearly the implication of this sentence from the Constitution is that impeachment is being treated as a criminal offense, ergo, impeachment requires acriminal offense to have been committed.

By the way....the GAO is headed by a Trump appointee....the FBI is headed by a Trump appointee...the DOJ is headed by a trump appointee...hell, even the head of federal prison bureau was basically a Trump appointee...

And despite all this...trumpers still say Obama/Hillary has control over all of them -- ranging from being able to murder a federal prisoner (Epstein) to being able to have Trump's own personal lawyer convicted and his current attorney under criminal investigation....

Actually no, the head of the GAO serves 15 years. He was picked by Obama in 2010.

What law did trump break
Here is what is going to happen...when I tell you what law he broke -- you are going to say "so what, look at Obama" -- even tho you can't tell me a single law Obama broke...

Just wipe the jizz off your face and take a nap.....don't the psychiatric nurses put yall to bed around this time??
So you have no law being broken?

Most Legal Experts Say Crime Not Required for Impeachment :rolleyes: Oops, lol
Oh really. WTF do you think elections are, beauty or popularity contests? Being a dumb ass demodummie, you probably do. You might try reading the constitution sometime, asshole.

Last edited:

Actually no, the head of the GAO serves 15 years. He was picked by Obama in 2010.
I stand corrected.....wow, so they have to serve for 15 years....Hmm...I wonder why they do that...

Oh yea, I remember why...to help ensure independence no matter who is the current office holder......maybe that is why the president appoints them based on a bipartisan list of congressional recommendations....I also heard the guy that was selected was already in the GAO

The current guy been there since Bush --- but he is an Obama guy why??

Yet every person Trump SELECTS ON HIS OWN is also an Obama guy why??

Last edited:

I stand corrected.....wow, so they have to serve for 15 years....Hmm...I wonder why they do that...

Oh yea, I remember why...to help ensure independence no matter who is the current office holder......maybe that is why the president appoints them based on a bipartisan list of congressional recommendations....I also heard the guy that was selected was already in the

Really lousy spin on admitting being wrong. But thank you for at least that.

What law did trump break

Violation of the Impoundment Control Act is Trump breaking the law -- but that isn't a real crime like murder or kidnapping like Hillary did...

18 U.S. Code Ā§ 872: ā€œExtortion by officers or employees of the United States -- but of course that is ok to do if Trump was doing it to trigger the libs...

18 U.S. Code Ā§ 610, ā€œCoercion of political activity.ā€ -- but of course that is ok to do if Trump was doing it to trigger the libs...

18 U.S. Code Ā§ 607, ā€œPlace of solicitation,ā€ and 52 U.S. Code Ā§ 30121, ā€œContributions and donations by foreign nationals.ā€ -- but of course that is ok to do if Trump was doing it to trigger the libs...

But as Dershowitz himself said -- you don't need a statutory crime to be impeached.....of course that was before Dershowitz changed his mind the minute he started deepthroating Trump...

What law did trump break

Violation of the Impoundment Control Act is Trump breaking the law -- but that isn't a real crime like murder or kidnapping like Hillary did...

18 U.S. Code Ā§ 872: ā€œExtortion by officers or employees of the United States -- but of course that is ok to do if Trump was doing it to trigger the libs...

18 U.S. Code Ā§ 610, ā€œCoercion of political activity.ā€ -- but of course that is ok to do if Trump was doing it to trigger the libs...

18 U.S. Code Ā§ 607, ā€œPlace of solicitation,ā€ and 52 U.S. Code Ā§ 30121, ā€œContributions and donations by foreign nationals.ā€ -- but of course that is ok to do if Trump was doing it to trigger the libs...

But as Dershowitz himself said -- you don't need a statutory crime to be impeached.....of course that was before Dershowitz changed his mind the minute he started deepthroating Trump...
Well shot where is your evidence!? Better call the house schiff needs your evidence blahhhh hahahaha

Oh yea, I remember why...to help ensure independence no matter who is the current office holder......maybe that is why the president appoints them based on a bipartisan list of congressional recommendations....I also heard the guy that was selected was already in the

Really lousy spin on admitting being wrong. But thank you for at least that.
I was wrong to believe that the head of the GAO was appointed by Trump....but I am not wrong when I say that if your belief is that because someone appointed someone, that means they are doing that person's bidding -- if that is true -- explain the rest of the Trump appointees you declare to be Deep State once they tell the truth about Trump...

And as of now, with regards to the GAO opinion, their contention that Trump held up aid for personal reasons is substantiated by fact....your delusion that the GAO is controlled by Obama is just that...delusion

Last edited:

What law did trump break

Well shot where is your evidence!? Better call the house schiff needs your evidence blahhhh hahahaha
Schiff already made his case to the Senate...in an impeachment trial...you are free to ignore the evidence he presented....

there was never such an impeachment trial of Obama...because there was never any evidence...

See how that works?

What law did trump break

Schiff already made his case to the Senate...in an impeachment trial...you are free to ignore the evidence he presented....

there was never such an impeachment trial of Obama...because there was never any evidence...

See how that works?
Just as you freely ignore evidence offered to the contrary? See how this works...

What law did trump break

See how that works?
1st there was no char oof breaking any laws, thatā€™s why Iā€™m saying you just listed 3 you should send your evidence to him! Lol

second Alan Dershowitz a democrat destroyed all you prosecution

Forum List

Back