Some GOP Senators Need To Be Given Credit

Democrats 17 witnesses republicans 0

lol

and you still can’t win hahahahahahba

You do know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime, right?
Do you even know what impeached means? Lol

I guess that means you don't know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime. Unsurprising. It's a wonder how you lived this long encased in your bubble of stupid. lol
You don’t know what it means lol

Most Legal Experts Say Crime Not Required for Impeachment :rolleyes: Oops, lol
Oh really. WTF do you think elections are, beauty or popularity contests? Being a dumb ass demodummie, you probably do. You might try reading the constitution sometime, asshole.

Just because I despise your Cult and your dip shit *pResident doesn't make me a Democrat, you fucking idiot. Go stick your head back up your ass.

I guess that means you don't know that impeachment doesn't necessarily require a crime. Unsurprising. It's a wonder how you lived this long encased in your bubble of stupid. lol

Oh really. WTF do you think elections are, beauty or popularity contests? Being a dumb ass demodummie, you probably do. You might try reading the constitution sometime, asshole.

Just because I despise your Cult and your dip shit *pResident doesn't make me a Democrat, you fucking idiot. Go stick your head back up your ass.
We will never be a communist country

Understand that trumpers gas light like this -- not because they believe it -- but because they think its fun to see you present evidence after evidence to try to convince them of something...

They think its fun to watch you trying to prove something to them over and over again that they already know but don't care about …

Which is why I talk to them the way I do......because deep down, they know it's true and it hurts...

Same. I know the idiotic antics of Cult45 too well. Gaslight and playdum is all these mouth breathers know how to do.

And now all you're left with irrelevant comments. How sad for you and entertaining for me. Dance, monkey, dance! lol

Understand that trumpers gas light like this -- not because they believe it -- but because they think its fun to see you present evidence after evidence to try to convince them of something...

They think its fun to watch you trying to prove something to them over and over again that they already know but don't care about …

Which is why I talk to them the way I do......because deep down, they know it's true and it hurts...

Same. I know the idiotic antics of Cult45 too well. Gaslight and playdum is all these mouth breathers know how to do.
I like trump but of doesn’t do more with immigration I won’t be happy

And now all you're left with irrelevant comments. How sad for you and entertaining for me. Dance, monkey, dance! lol
I repeat we will never be a communist country and there’s nothing you can do about that

I'm not even slightly interested in what makes you happy.

I repeat we will never be a communist country and there’s nothing you can do about that

I have no interest in communism. I'm a dyed in the wool capitalist, oh clueless one.

I think what makes him happy usually involves Vaseline, albino midgets and a spatula.....

But that's Jizz for you...

I think what makes him happy usually involves Vaseline, albino midgets and a spatula.....

Ewww. TMI, man, TMI.

Yes you are

I have no interest in communism. I'm a dyed in the wool capitalist, oh clueless one.
You are clueless lol

Yes you are

Your weak ass 'NO U' responses never get old. :auiqs.jpg:

You guys crack me up

Yes you are

Am I right or am I right

Yes you are

Am I right or am I right

You're never right. Can't fix stupid.

Yes you are

Am I right or am I right

You're never right. Can't fix stupid.
Be nice to Obama lol

Yes this proves Democrats are extremely deranged lol you still have no crime

The sure is going to bite the next time the GOP holds the House and a Democrat is President.

The sure is going to bite the next time the GOP holds the House and a Democrat is President.

Best of luck!

Forum List

Back