some folks say Woodrow Wilson is the worst president in history. some say Obama. what do you think?!

Notice how I include three Republicans in my top five.
A degree of honesty our conservative posters are incapable of.
That was good, but then you blew it all with Obama. I am not saying you're not honest because you really might believe that Obama was a great president. That would leave us with ignorant, or just plain stupid.

I gave my list and was impartial. I will gladly explain any one of them

Let’s see yours...

Worst in modern history

Bush 43
Trump
Carter
Nixon
The list is incomplete without Obama. Try again.
OK

Best Presidents since 1900

FDR
Teddy Roosevelt
Ike
Obama
Reagan
OK, Reagan was the give away that you're joking.

I think Reagan accomplished a lot in redeeming America’s morale, negotiating with Russia while they collapsed, rebuilding the economy.

Worst in modern history

Bush 43
Trump
Carter
Nixon
OK

FDR
Teddy Roosevelt
Ike
Obama
Reagan

I think Reagan accomplished a lot in redeeming America’s morale, negotiating with Russia while they collapsed, rebuilding the economy.
Obama declared war on his own nation. Seeming so nice in the front but causing death and turmoil to many others behind the scenes. you included Reagan because Progs move two steps forward even if they take one step back. The truth is you need to be killed or enslaved. For that is your plan for others. and you have the potentates to do it.

Worst in modern history

Bush 43
Trump
Carter
Nixon
OK

FDR
Teddy Roosevelt
Ike
Obama
Reagan

Obama declared war on his own nation. Seeming so nice in the front but causing death and turmoil to many others behind the scenes. you included Reagan because Progs move two steps forward even if they take one step back. The truth is you need to be killed or enslaved. For that is your plan for others. and you have the potentates to do it.
If you can provide a link to Obama declaring war on his own nation, I will discuss it.

Otherwise, I will just consider your post as more RW propaganda

The Racist Legacy of Woodrow Wilson

"Wilson was also a Leftist busybody tyrant who permanently reversed America’s non-interventionist foreign policy and set us on a course for 100 years of international failure, death, and debt. Maybe the worst president of all time."

Wilson believed God’s plan for him was to become president of the United States, and he might have been right.

ESiCJQ2XgAE42TR
tRump, unquestionably.

Worst in modern history

Bush 43
Trump
Carter
Nixon
OK

FDR
Teddy Roosevelt
Ike
Obama
Reagan

Reagan was the father and the modern architect of deficit spending in this country. Yes we ran deficits under other presidents Republican and Democrat. But Reagan and his cronies took it to an art form. The reason he gets a pass (but won't in the history books over the next say 20 or so years) is because of nostalgia.

As far as incompetence goes, take you pick of any president who immediately came before Lincoln (including the one that hails from my home state of NH).

OK

FDR
Teddy Roosevelt
Ike
Obama
Reagan

If you can provide a link to Obama declaring war on his own nation, I will discuss it.

Otherwise, I will just consider your post as more RW propaganda
Looks more like a terroristic threat that could be illegal.

Worst in modern history

Bush 43
Trump
Carter
Nixon
OK

FDR
Teddy Roosevelt
Ike
Obama
Reagan

Reagan was the father and the modern architect of deficit spending in this country. Yes we ran deficits under other presidents Republican and Democrat. But Reagan and his cronies took it to an art form. The reason he gets a pass (but won't in the history books over the next say 20 or so years) is because of nostalgia.

As far as incompetence goes, take you pick of any president who immediately came before Lincoln (including the one that hails from my home state of NH).

Ah yes, Franklin Pierce, who when denied a chance to run for re-election decided "there's nothing left to do but get drunk" which he proceeded to do, even running over a pedestrian while drunk-driving a carriage.

Fun fact: George W. Bush is directly related to Franklin Pierce, through his mother Barbara Pierce.

"Wilson was also a Leftist busybody tyrant who permanently reversed America’s non-interventionist foreign policy and set us on a course for 100 years of international failure, death, and debt. Maybe the worst president of all time."

Wilson believed God’s plan for him was to become president of the United States, and he might have been right.

ESiCJQ2XgAE42TR

Wilson Racism and Imperialism and Failure with the League of Nations could make a good argument but you have to also review Lincoln, FDR, Truman and LBJ because the damage they did is still felt today...

ESiCJQ2XgAE42TR

Wilson Racism and Imperialism and Failure with the League of Nations could make a good argument but you have to also review Lincoln, FDR, Truman and LBJ because the damage they did is still felt today...
All Great Presidents

Presidents have long used crises to their advantage to enact sweeping political changes, dating back to Woodrow Wilson during the 1918 Spanish flu. Wilson used that pandemic to exert greater authority over the economy by leaning on emergency powers and executive orders to control fuel and food distribution.

Trump is no different in his sentiments as he has pushed policies on building the border wall, cutting taxes and acting tough toward China during an unprecedented public health crisis for which there is no immediate vaccine or cure.

No, actually most will say Andrew Johnson.
Yep, he was NOT a good president. According to accounts I've read, he was so drunk when he was sworn in after Lincoln's assassination, he could barely stand up. And he was the first president to be impeached. So, like you, I would choose Andrew Johnson as THE worst president ever. Obama would be my runner up.

Not to mention some think that Johnson may have had a hand in Lincoln's assassination, especially since his so-called planned murderer lost his nerve and did not try to kill him.
The irony there is LYNDON Johnson,another Johnson had a huge hand in Kennedy’s assassination as well,had the trip not gone through Dallas I am not so sure the coverup would have succeeded so well.

Yep, he was NOT a good president. According to accounts I've read, he was so drunk when he was sworn in after Lincoln's assassination, he could barely stand up. And he was the first president to be impeached. So, like you, I would choose Andrew Johnson as THE worst president ever. Obama would be my runner up.

Not to mention some think that Johnson may have had a hand in Lincoln's assassination, especially since his so-called planned murderer lost his nerve and did not try to kill him.
The irony there is LYNDON Johnson,another Johnson had a huge hand in Kennedy’s assassination as well,had the trip not gone through Dallas I am not so sure the coverup would have succeeded so well.
Exactly. I've read quite a bit about the JFK assassination, and I'm convinced LBJ was the major figure behind it. I believe LBJ is THE ONE who got the ball rolling on JFK'S public execution. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy, AND Johnson's wife's family was HEAVILY involved in the manufacture of vehicles used in war. Kennedy REALLY wanted us out of Vietnam, THIS would've hurt Johnson's wife's family considerably financially. These two things are why I believe LBJ WAS the one who "pulled the trigger" figuratively speaking, on the JFK assassination.

Worst in modern history

Bush 43
Trump
Carter
Nixon

I'd define modern as "since 1900" seeing as how we were a different country before then than after.

My four worst since 1900, in order of apperance:

Woodrow Wilson
Herbert Hoover
Harry Truman
George W. Bush

Obviously I don't consider the current one yet, that would be cheating time.

That's not necessarily the worst ever. That's a whole 'nother list.

But imagining O'bama on that list is just madness, although I see who the shitstirrer OP is so it's not a surprise.
Now I KNOW you were just being sarcastic there saying you can’t imagine Obama being on that list. :auiqs.jpg: You didn’t read the previous posts That prove WHY he at least belongs in the top five which all presidents from reagan to Obama all have a legimate argument for as the worst ever when we are talking about 1900,s on :biggrin:

So far, the administration that has done the single most harm to the U.S. is the one that came into office in Jan., 2001.
You must be black the fact you ignore that obozo expanded what bushwacker started who You hate.comedy gold.

Last edited:

Exactly. I've read quite a bit about the JFK assassination, and I'm convinced LBJ was the major figure behind it. I believe LBJ is THE ONE who got the ball rolling on JFK'S public execution. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy, AND Johnson's wife's family was HEAVILY involved in the manufacture of vehicles used in war. Kennedy REALLY wanted us out of Vietnam, THIS would've hurt Johnson's wife's family considerably financially. These two things are why I believe LBJ WAS the one who "pulled the trigger" figuratively speaking, on the JFK assassination.
Yeah I forgot about lady birds family being the manufacturer,I long forgot that,thanks for the reminder.although he was a major player I don’t think it could have still happened had he not angered the elite and the CIA as well,Remember his first mistake was when he said after the bay of pigs invasion where the cia tried to trick him into invading Cuba that he threatened to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces.

His second fatal mistake and final straw,was when he signed that executive order to get rid of the fed which no president since then has reinstated including trump. They all want to stay alive so they won’t reinstate it which pisses me off about trump cause if I am him,I MYSELF say to hell with it,I don’t care about my life if I have to live in this facist dictatership so I reinstate the damn thing :adoreheart:

The CIA offed him ad a favor to the fed,they were too happy to oblige them.

things have really gone downhill major big time since his death,had he lived to serve a second term,the world would be. Much safer place to live in now than it is :(

We will be paying for Obama for a long time...that mistake cost people big time...
And the amazing thing is he was president for eight years and accomplished absolutely nothing positive. He WAS a mistake.
You do realize you just described bush as well don’t you? Same goes for him on the what that poster said about the corrupt people that Obama put in place in power we will be paying for years to come on,while true,there seems to be some racists here who hate blacks not that you are one but he is because bush goes and does the same thing putting all these neocons Cheney,Rumsfield,wolferitz,rice and many other corrupt people in power yet not one mention of THEIR corruption,:uhoh3:

they get off Scott free,there are some freaking racist hypocrites here while at the same time I see at least one here who correctly calls out bush’s corruption but says nothing on Obama’s.go figure. :wtf:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back