Some black crime facts the non-internet press always censors.

Hey did you idiots know that the black crime rate has DRAMATICALLY dropped over the last decades? But nvm that focus on the negatives and demonize all black people. Smart. :cool:
Good criminy. How the hell high did the black crime rate used to be?
Pretty high. Centuries of oppression and demonization will do that to you I suppose.
Not so, Einstein. Are you really saying that the crime rate among blacks was higher when they were slaves and in the decades following than it is now?

Really?
Wow idiot are you saying blacks were better off as slaves? GFY.

Black people were not free until less than 50 years ago. It's been a rocky ride at times since then but they will be fine. Especially as old racists continue to retire and die off.

Hey did you idiots know that the black crime rate has DRAMATICALLY dropped over the last decades? But nvm that focus on the negatives and demonize all black people. Smart. :cool:
Pretty high. Centuries of oppression and demonization will do that to you I suppose.
Not so, Einstein. Are you really saying that the crime rate among blacks was higher when they were slaves and in the decades following than it is now?

Really?

Black people were not free until less than 50 years ago. It's been a rocky ride at times since then but they will be fine. Especially as old racists continue to retire and die off.
Do you have trouble comprehending?

Einstein.

Really?

Einstein.
Einstein supported civil rights. I don't think he'd appreciate a moron like yourself, who thinks blacks did better under slavery, invoking his name.

Yeah - 50 years ago is when affirmative action started. To you freedom is when the govt gives you huge special treatment!!

And yet blacks have gone backward in the last 50 years even with all the extras they're given. They are hopeless. THINK, you miserable america-hating wretch.

Yeah - 50 years ago is when affirmative action started. To you freedom is when the govt gives you huge special treatment!!

And yet blacks have gone backward in the last 50 years even with all the extras they're given. They are hopeless. THINK, you miserable america-hating wretch.
Keep saying stuff like that. The DNC appreciates it. :thup:

Really?

Einstein.
Einstein supported civil rights. I don't think he'd appreciate a moron like yourself, who thinks blacks did better under slavery, invoking his name.
We laugh at stupidity here, but seriously, Dude, why we overlook you is beyond me.

Don't think that you're clever enough to offend me with your erroneous inferences or to insult me in any manner.

You're not.

Really?

Einstein.
We laugh at stupidity here, but seriously, Dude, why we overlook you is beyond me.

Don't think that you're clever enough to offend me with your erroneous inferences or to insult me in any manner.

You're not.
we-have-a-badass-over-here.png

The "extras"?? Like that extra-lower socioeconomic caste? Oh wait, you left that out of your OP premise fallacy. Didn't mean to spill the beans. :redface:

Really?

Einstein.

You're not.

Get a room, you one.

The racist negro democrats should be showing up any time now.

I am a white Democrat who has become disenchanted with the civil rights movement. Over the years I have reluctantly come to suspect that in states with large black populations Jim Crow legislation made sense.

Integration only works when blacks represent less than 10% of the population, preferably less than 5%. I do not see any value in any Negroes at all. Whites would be better off if they all left.

On the other hand, they would be lost without us. They are incapable of maintaining an advanced civilization.

All crime has declined since 1980. There are two reasons for this. The first has been the tripling of the prison population. The second has been the Roe v. Wade decision. Millions of potential criminals were aborted before they could do any harm.

All crime has declined since 1980. There are two reasons for this. The first has been the tripling of the prison population. The second has been the Roe v. Wade decision. Millions of potential criminals were aborted before they could do any harm.
Oh wonderful. How old are you?

I am a white Democrat who has become disenchanted with the civil rights movement. Over the years I have reluctantly come to suspect that in states with large black populations Jim Crow legislation made sense.

Integration only works when blacks represent less than 10% of the population, preferably less than 5%. I do not see any value in any Negroes at all. Whites would be better off if they all left.

On the other hand, they would be lost without us. They are incapable of maintaining an advanced civilization.
I think it's just possible the racist negro democrats will throw YOU out of the party. But it's okay because we have Tea Party members and Libertarians and Republicans here that think your RIGHT not to subscribe to PC thinking is every bit as important as ANY other right you have.

WE Tea Party members and Libertarians and Republicans we ALL hold one thing common as TRUTH. It's just written on a chunk of paper a couple of hundred years ago about a dream an idea a culture plan.

You do NOT have to be PC with us. ALL you need to do is stand for the persons rights who stands with yours. Oh and welcome!

I think it's just possible the racist negro democrats will throw YOU out of the party. But it's okay because we have Tea Party members and Libertarians and Republicans here that think your RIGHT not to subscribe to PC thinking is every bit as important as ANY other right you have.

WE Tea Party members and Libertarians and Republicans we ALL hold one thing common as TRUTH. It's just written on a chunk of paper a couple of hundred years ago about a dream an idea a culture plan.

You do NOT have to be PC with us. ALL you need to do is stand for the persons rights who stands with yours. Oh and welcome!
I agree. Friends, please GET THE FUUUUCK OUT OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY!

Your hate will be embraced by the republican party. I'm sure you'll feel quite at home there. :thup:

Your hate will be embraced by the republican party. I'm sure you'll feel quite at home there. :thup:

My hero is Franklin Roosevelt. He had the sense to keep civil rights issues off of the agenda of the New Deal. Each of the four times he ran for President and won he carried each of the eleven former Confederate states. The New Deal was popular in the South. Millions of the Southern whites who enthusiastically voted for Roosevelt just as enthusiastically voted for George Wallace.

My hero is Franklin Roosevelt. He had the sense to keep civil rights issues off of the agenda of the New Deal. Each of the four times he ran for President and won he carried each of the eleven former Confederate states. The New Deal was popular in the South. Millions of the Southern whites who enthusiastically voted for Roosevelt just as enthusiastically voted for George Wallace.
If you actually are a Democrat, then you're the Democrat version of the Log Cabin republicans.

Because you're an idiot you see. Duh.

You notice what's going on OLD FOOL? The conservatives are gathering and getting stronger. Did you meet one of the new signs yet? JJ,

It's growth OLD FOOL growth! But not in that homo humping liberal democrat growth. The ENTIRE conservative wing is getting bigger and you cannot stop us and you know why OLD FOOL?

Because politics is NOT the idea behind opening a board. GROWTH is and it calls the shots to direction. The board is in flux JUST LIKE the country. This board WAS a conservative board ONCE before and CAN be again if the numbers increase and they WILL.

That NITWIT Stats gave me a list! Saved a months work God bless him. The "LOON PLATOONS" days are coming to an end.
They have already broken down to threats and trolling. The cyber fight over the future of this country will in many ways be here right at USMB.

The platform is SOLID and the mods honest. All we need are the numbers. And those numbers are GROWTH and MONEY to a site. All we have to do is out grow you and you are folding right and left.

So grin or snicker or just drool on yourself OLD FOOL. It's going to happen and not you or any member of the LOON PLATOON can do a damn thing about it. I look forward to writing the obit for the LOON PLATOON and I will.

YOUR party is going to lose the nation and YOUR group is going to lose the board. Oh yeah, one more thing. My 214 was NOT in spelling or grammar. It was math and economics.

I retired at 45 following a few simple base rules.
1, You work FOR money until your money works for you.
2, Value of money is set by how long something works NOT how new it is.
3, There IS a three but honest to God I want you to retire to eating cat food out of a shoe with a stick. Because that IS just how little you matter compared to the direction the morals and values of this nation.

You can go now.

The "extras"?? Like that extra-lower socioeconomic caste? Oh wait, you left that out of your OP premise fallacy. Didn't mean to spill the beans. :redface:

By extras, i mean affirmative action. And yet blacks still fail and its because

1. fathers abandon their kids

2. they glorify welfare and prison life

3. they hate education

4. average IQ is 80

Yup - look at africa. Always in a sewer. Blacks can't build a hi-tech society and can't even maintain one after they steal one from whites. Look at zimbabwe and South Africa.

But for entirely different reasons, and in entirely different times, particularly economically.

His last VP didn't get that luxury, so in 1948 the Democratic Party convention took on a civil rights tone, led by Humphrey and Truman. This was unacceptable to the South, who broke with the DP and ran their own candidate --- again, as they did in 1860 and would do again later with Wallace -- as it continued to try to cater to diametrically opposed factions.

Maybe you didn't get the notice but your divorce -- Democrats from racists -- went through just over fifty years ago.

Forum List

Back