Some Bill Maher for libs

My comment is the same as when a liberal post a link of Maher trashing Republicans he's irrelevant and has been for years.

How is Bill Maher irrelevant? He's been on TV since the early 90s and has been nominated for an Emmy every year.

Yeah.. for his TV show. Emmys are given out to actors.

Actually though, I used to like Bill Maher... until he went batshit crazy and determined, single-handedly, that he is the smartest person in the Galaxy.

All you're missing is the word "Some" when you take that word out of the sentence it makes it sound like all opposition against Obama is racist.

But when you have to edit sound bites then there isnt much "there" there. :D

I don't understand threads like these. What liberals are defending the NSA? Who is defending Obama in regards to the NSA?

Racist!

Theres your answer. None.

They fight against these imaginary liberals to make themselves feel better about being republicans. See because no liberals are defending it which cant be reality so they make their own where some liberal somewhere is defending it.

Their next and only play is to scour twitter next and pretend thats the mainstream :badgrin:

Look you gotta have something even when you have nothing!

So your admitting Obama is a lying piece of shit?

My comment is the same as when a liberal post a link of Maher trashing Republicans he's irrelevant and has been for years.

How is Bill Maher irrelevant? He's been on TV since the early 90s and has been nominated for an Emmy every year.

So the Simpsons is the longest running show on television that doesn't make the show or the actors relevant in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah.. for his TV show. Emmys are given out to actors.

Actually though, I used to like Bill Maher... until he went batshit crazy and determined, single-handedly, that he is the smartest person in the Galaxy.

Yep. I can watch about 5 minutes before having to change. He literally believes that he has it all figured out. If it comes out of his lips, he believes it to be the shitnitz truth. Hell, even Michael Savage isn't as arrogant as Maher.......and that's hard to beat.

All you're missing is the word "Some" when you take that word out of the sentence it makes it sound like all opposition against Obama is racist.

If you haven't heard the excuse "it's because he's black" spew out of liberals mouths any time there is criticism of Obama's policy and job performance, than you need to put down the bag of Cheetos and come out of your mom's basement for a dose of hard reality and sunshine. If you deny this is the go to defense of liberals, then you're a liar......which we already know is the case.

If you haven't heard the excuse "it's because he's black" spew out of liberals mouths any time there is criticism of Obama's policy and job performance, than you need to put down the bag of Cheetos and come out of your mom's basement for a dose of hard reality and sunshine. If you deny this is the go to defense of liberals, then you're a liar......which we already know is the case.

Soo since I'm a liar show where anyone said that every opposition to Obama is racist :D Oh but you cant because you have something else to do right?

Stop editing sound bites if you are going to pretend to be a beacon of truth buddy

I don't understand threads like these. What liberals are defending the NSA? Who is defending Obama in regards to the NSA?

Racist!

Theres your answer. None.

They fight against these imaginary liberals to make themselves feel better about being republicans. See because no liberals are defending it which cant be reality so they make their own where some liberal somewhere is defending it.

Their next and only play is to scour twitter next and pretend thats the mainstream :badgrin:

Look you gotta have something even when you have nothing!

Funny coming from one of the posters that supports claims that anyone not voting for Obama is a racist..

Soo since I'm a liar show where anyone said that every opposition to Obama is racist :D Oh but you cant because you have something else to do right?

Stop editing sound bites if you are going to pretend to be a beacon of truth buddy

You are a liar, even if your far left programming will not allow you to admit it..

In an effort to understand your babbling deflection, I read back thru the thread. The only person I ever saw mention "EVERY" was you. I didn't. Nice attempt, but no cigar. I provided plenty of instances where those on the left utilize the excuse of "racism" when Obama is criticized. He is POTUS and like every other POTUS before him, he needs to pull up his big girl panties when criticized over his performance and quit trying to avoid his responsibility and change the subject by using his color as an excuse.

In an effort to understand your babbling deflection, I read back thru the thread. The only person I ever saw mention "EVERY" was you. I didn't. Nice attempt, but no cigar. I provided plenty of instances where those on the left utilize the excuse of "racism" when Obama is criticized. He is POTUS and like every other POTUS before him, he needs to pull up his big girl panties when criticized over his performance and quit trying to avoid his responsibility and change the subject by using his color as an excuse.

Yeah but remember that every opposition to Obama is because of race and thats exactly what Holder said. I think you agree with me and Holder but you're fighting something unseen.

Yeah but remember that every opposition to Obama is because of race and thats exactly what Holder said. I think you agree with me and Holder but you're fighting something unseen.

Yeah it has nothing to do with his policies, he is a failure. Not because he is black, but because he is ignorant. Oh and by the way, you have reached your limit on the race card.

Your response is incoherent. Seek help.

Your response is incoherent. Seek help.

My bad I meant "every opposition to Obama ISNT because of race and thats what Holder said.

Lol you people are something else. I was never implying that some people have not tied Obama opposition to racism. I know they have. My point is that it was irrelevant to the conversation.

It isn't irrelevant. Charges of racism from the left is used to deflect from the topic at hand which is real criticism of Obama's performance. Imagine if Herman Cain had won the election and when a liberal made a criticism, conservatives immediately and consistently called you a racist year after year. It would be just as absurd as it is now. It would be just as absurd as if Hillary had won and people said she was being criticized just because she is a woman. The mere fact that blacks and women can win elections and have successful terms in office as has been happening for years now shows that for the most part, we have moved beyond gender and race. The only people using it as a weapon and as an excuse are the left. Politicians get criticized for their performance day in and day out ever since people were being elected. It goes with the territory. If they can't handle the heat, they either need to stay out of the kitchen or grow a thicker hide. The actual number of "racists" in our society today is small. It certainly isn't institutionalized in a party or a movement. There are many successful minorities and women in the Republican party and has been for years. They aren't racist. They don't care what you are. They care about the principles you believe in. Democrats on the other hand, find value in keeping the divides alive and milk the words "racist" and war on women" for all it's worth. It's bullshit. Sadly, with the media by your side, you can control the narrative and perpetuate the myths. I know, I used to be a liberal and a registered Democrat. I woke up. You need to too.

So How is Holder wrong then if some people dislike Obama based on race?

political-cartoon-eric-holder-black-panther-voter-intimidation.jpg

Forum List

Back