Some Bill Maher for libs

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
[ame=http://youtu.be/u_no3G6Yxjw]Bill Maher Blasts 'Useless Obama Hacks without a Shred of Intellectual Honesty' - YouTube[/ame]

t5nm37.jpg

Do you want to be safe and secure or do you want to be free?

"Useless Obama hacks without a shred of intellectual honesty"? Wow, sounds like Maher has been reading most of the lib posters on this forum!

"Useless Obama hacks without a shred of intellectual honesty"? Wow, sounds like Maher has been reading most of the lib posters on this forum!

You think Maher or anyone else of importance has ever visited this forum. Bless your heart!

you wouldn't know "intellectual honesty" if you were looking at it ... just like the rest of the repub-lie-tards on this board ...:lol::lol::lol:

My comment is the same as when a liberal post a link of Maher trashing Republicans he's irrelevant and has been for years.

How is Bill Maher irrelevant? He's been on TV since the early 90s and has been nominated for an Emmy every year.

Yeah you're right I didn't deny it but I didn't confirm it either. That's just something you pulled out of your ass.

I didnt pull it out of my ass. Democrats like Jimmy Carter and Eric Holder say opposition to Obama stems from racism. You expressed opposition to Obama. Ergo you must be a racist.

Do you even listen to yourself?

Do you? Oppostion to Obama is based on his race. You must be a racist. Jimmy Carter said so.

Yeah you're right I didn't deny it but I didn't confirm it either. That's just something you pulled out of your ass.

I didnt pull it out of my ass. Democrats like Jimmy Carter and Eric Holder say opposition to Obama stems from racism. You expressed opposition to Obama. Ergo you must be a racist.

Do you even listen to yourself?

He's correct.

A Modern Timeline of Liberals Claiming That Opposition to Obama = Racism - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Holder blames racism for opposition to Obama, himself | The Kansas City Star

Charlie Rangel Suggests Republican Opposition To Obama Is Rooted In Racism

Racism directed at the President ? Crossfire - CNN.com Blogs

I don't understand threads like these. What liberals are defending the NSA? Who is defending Obama in regards to the NSA?

Racist!

Theres your answer. None.

They fight against these imaginary liberals to make themselves feel better about being republicans. See because no liberals are defending it which cant be reality so they make their own where some liberal somewhere is defending it.

Their next and only play is to scour twitter next and pretend thats the mainstream :badgrin:

Look you gotta have something even when you have nothing!

Forum List

Back