Somali pirates seize Danish-owned ship: US Navy

Doubtful. Most of the Somali population is either too impovrished or is already a "terrorist/pirate."

Can you cite any example of what you say actually occurring before?

I'm not specifically referring to "the Somali population." My reference to "strategic governments" should have indicated that, as the Somali "government" effectively consists of fragmented factions in regional areas.

I'm referring to the consequences of perceived unjust aggression against a civilian population by a powerful state. For instance, let's consider the most obvious example: the alliance of USrael. Hatred of Israeli actions and policies by Islamic militants and the general Muslim population both in Israel and in the wider Middle East served to facilitate recruitment efforts by radical jihadist groups, and a partially religious and partially ethnic opposition to the Israeli occupation of the Temple Mount (on which the Al-Aqsa mosque is located), and other actions, provoked the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

This should be brutally obvious, of course, but some prefer to ignore reality.

You obviously don't understand anything. I'm tired of going round and round with you. C'ya later, kid. Feel free to declare victory. Go put on your cheerleading outfit and grab your pom poms.

I like you David, but you are so outclassed when you attempt to debate Agna.

Perhaps the only thing you (and many others here) have going for you is that you're not quite smart enough to know how badly you fare when you attempt to debate this kid.

Ignorance is bliss.

in other words you will sit here and tell everyone that what they want to do is ridiculous,BUT you dont have a clue as to what should be done.....:eusa_eh:

Nothing can be permanently altered within the confines of the state. But that's the political system we're trapped with for the conceivable future, so there obviously needs to be compromise within the confines of the state. It just won't be me doing it.

Heh, there were only four pirates? They've gotten bold. Of course they're not going to hold the ship with that number. They should have assembled a larger number and taken hostages into a secure area on the ship.

Heh, there were only four pirates? They've gotten bold. Of course they're not going to hold the ship with that number. They should have assembled a larger number and taken hostages into a secure area on the ship.

Sorry for your disappointment! What a freak you are!

I do as well. I appreciate Obama's openness to negotiating with pirates/terrorists, however; there has to be a cut off point where it's no longer a viable option and we put to use the $500 billion defense budget we're paying our tax money for each year and bomb the hell out of these fuckers. A tactical nuclear weapon can go a long way in deterring these pirates from ever fucking with us again.

And creating ten times that number who will. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, absolutely.

Let's see here, which job would I rather do?

Something that makes me money or something that gets me killed by tactical nuclear weapons?

What the hell is a tactical nuclear weapon?

Why would Agna assume a state position?

1. You are anti-central government.
2. You are pro-direct action.
3. You are anti-authoritarian.
4. You consider the U.S. to be in possession of properties it doesn't rightfully own that should be redistributed to the poor.

Seems to fit pretty well. Don't worry, you don't have to wear a puffy shirt.

And really, more of these little fantasies about me, kitty? Puffy shit? Is someone not master of her domain? :eek:

image_1_15.jpg

I can totally see you in it.

Forum List

Back