Solution

If the "correct historic geographical name of the land is Judea and Samaria", I am certain that you can show us some documentation to this "fact"? All the maps I've seen, show the land being called Palestine.

map_israel_judea_samaria.jpg

The mountains of Judea are first named in the Book of Joshua, in the account of the conquering of Canaan by the Israelites during the creation of the Land of Israel. From that time to the present, more than 3,000 years, the name Judea has been consistently used to describe the territory from Jerusalem south along the Judean mountain ridge line, extending east from the mountains down to the Dead Sea.

The hill country north and west of Jerusalem has been known as Samaria since the days of King Jeroboam, first king of the breakaway ten northern tribes of Israel after the death of King Solomon.

Judea and Samaria have been known by these names for unbroken centuries, and were registered as such on official documents and maps, by international institutions and in authoritative reference books right up to about 1950. When the correct names became a problem for Palestinian Arabs trying to make their newly-minted claim on the land, it somehow became "politically correct" to use "West Bank" or "occupied territories" instead of the historically accurate names Judea and Samaria.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_judea_samaria.php

I heard Bibi said for the record Jerusalem is not on the table. As it should not be.

Let's divide Mecca and Medina.

Bibi says a lot of things. :) He's not going to be the one negotiating. We're years away from even getting to a table.

With Hezbollah there at the South Border, there is no Israeli that will even think of a table other than to speak of it.

We have our own three noes.

Bibi putting his foot down against dividing Jerusalem, rightfully so, will simply take the matter off the table.

End of story.

If Pallies don't like it, let them move back to Mecca

Marc, you have no end of story. Neither do I. Acceptance is key. And there will be no negotiations whilst Hamas and Iran along with Hezbollah taunt us at our borders.

If the "correct historic geographical name of the land is Judea and Samaria", I am certain that you can show us some documentation to this "fact"? All the maps I've seen, show the land being called Palestine.

map_israel_judea_samaria.jpg

The mountains of Judea are first named in the Book of Joshua, in the account of the conquering of Canaan by the Israelites during the creation of the Land of Israel. From that time to the present, more than 3,000 years, the name Judea has been consistently used to describe the territory from Jerusalem south along the Judean mountain ridge line, extending east from the mountains down to the Dead Sea.

The hill country north and west of Jerusalem has been known as Samaria since the days of King Jeroboam, first king of the breakaway ten northern tribes of Israel after the death of King Solomon.

Judea and Samaria have been known by these names for unbroken centuries, and were registered as such on official documents and maps, by international institutions and in authoritative reference books right up to about 1950. When the correct names became a problem for Palestinian Arabs trying to make their newly-minted claim on the land, it somehow became "politically correct" to use "West Bank" or "occupied territories" instead of the historically accurate names Judea and Samaria.

Judea and Samaria

Prior to the Bar Kochba Revolt ending in 135 CE, "Palaestina" was known as Judea or Judah, from which "Jewish" is derived, and the land continued to be known by its official name Judea even after the Roman change to Palaestina.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
Official Roman usage of the name Palestine to designate the area of the former Jewish kingdom seems to date from after the Jewish risings and their suppression. The Emperor Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but of Jewish nationhood and statehood.

It would seem that the name Judaea was abolished at the same time as Jerusalem and the country renamed Palestina or Syria-Palestina with the same intention to obliterate its historic Jewish identity.

Palestine was sometimes extended to include territories further east but was not usually applied to Judaea [Israel, today], which in Roman times was still officially and commonly known by that name.[Judea]
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293491384&sr=1-4]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
Any observer can see, by the lack of constructive answers to this thread, why there will never be peace.

Look… The Arabs won't even acknowledge Israel’s right to exist. If they can't even do that then what’s the point of further discussions?

Bibi says a lot of things. :) He's not going to be the one negotiating. We're years away from even getting to a table.

With Hezbollah there at the South Border, there is no Israeli that will even think of a table other than to speak of it.

We have our own three noes.

Bibi putting his foot down against dividing Jerusalem, rightfully so, will simply take the matter off the table.

End of story.

Marc, you have no end of story. Neither do I. Acceptance is key. And there will be no negotiations whilst Hamas and Iran along with Hezbollah taunt us at our borders.

I think I have the end of the story. Israel is hugely successful and will continue to be. Pallies will end up destroying themselves and good riddance to them all. A blessing

End of story.

I think I have the end of the story. Israel is hugely successful and will continue to be. Pallies will end up destroying themselves and good riddance to them all. A blessing

That is now Marc. You look to the future and speak of now. I stay in now and speak of now.

You might be able to read the future. I personally await whatever the true reality is and I will say this, with the rate that Arabians reproduce, do you really want Israel to accept the Arabian "Civilians" in East Jerusalem? And their continued offspring?

Hmmm?

That is now Marc. You look to the future and speak of now. I stay in now and speak of now.

You might be able to read the future. I personally await whatever the true reality is and I will say this, with the rate that Arabians reproduce, do you really want Israel to accept the Arabian "Civilians" in East Jerusalem? And their continued offspring?

Hmmm?

The Arabs are proven unable to take on Israel militarily and Iran will likely not become nuclear because of their computers sabotaged with viruses [Stuxnet]

Meanwhile, Israel is stronger than ever economically having recently been unanimously accepted in the OECD. Israel has good relationships with the US, the most powerful country in the world and with India and China, the two most populous countries in the world. In addition to good relations with Greece, Australia, Canada, the UK, Italy, South Korea, even the UAE.

As long as Israel continues to invent new technology, the world will beat a path to its door and the Arabs and Muzzies will continue their backslide into the Stone Age.

Hamas and Fatah will continue murdering each other and Sunnis and Shiites will do the same. Israel will be the last country standing when the dust settles.

Last edited:
Israel is a project of the world's criminal class.

There is no way to make it legitimate.

Islam is the religion of peace, too, right, jihadi twit? :lol:

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.

This is not a religious conflict.

This is not a religious conflict.

Nooooo, it's not a religious conflict, jihadi twit...:lol:

Omar Osama bin Laden...
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

You can't both live your life in hate and in faith at the same time.

No one can. Anger and fear is combatted by faith. Hate is another thing entirely and destroys our connection to...

Regardless of what we believe.

These are all just words. They will not change the reality of what happens either today or in the future.

So why is there hate around? Because the faith, it is lacking.

I have many fears and some do lead to anger. It is not hate that has me say that there needs to be transfers of land and funds, and this might well be tied to East Jerusalem as it brings both sides closer to what they want. No, it is not hate. It is simply love for Israel and an understanding of what Israel needs to fulfill our book. My faith tells me that it will come out right. We have Israel, will not let it go and Samson is watching I believe Israels Lord is watching over this outcome. So, this is all good discussion and good meat for learning. There's a lot of fear and anger. It's easy to recognize the two if you have truly met hate. The Blacks and Jews have met this often. For one to think that the "N" word is just a word to the Black people means they do not understand what these people have gone through the many thousands of generations of slavery. It's not the word, it's the significance to thousands and thousands and thousands of generations of slavery. Hate brings that fear and anger to the forefront. Then faith is needed to combat the hate with calmness.

The only ones who want a one state solution pretty much want the death of Israel as the Demographics will render it dissolute. That is clear to both sides of the issue, which is why it is requested as a solution.

That's not going to happen. There will be no negotiations unless this denial of Israels dissolution. Israel is necessary for our books completion.

And believe me, that's simply not on the table.

Negotiations with designs to attack Israel? Israel will not do that and will simply wait for our Lord's response.

Whatever that may be.

I'm a bit out of the loop :razz:

Tsk tsk, jihadi twit, Obama is smarter than you .:clap2:

Barack Obama to UN General Assembly...
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States. The slaughter of innocent Israelis is not resistance -- it's injustice
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House[/quote]

The world community is smarter than you...:clap2:

League of Nations, 1922...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country
The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

The US Congress is smarter than you...:clap2:

The United States Congressional Record
1922 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NATIONAL HOME FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE JUNE 30, 1922
HOUSE RESOLUTION 360 - UNANIMOUSLY ADOPTED

Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0688123635/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0688123627&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0HX00TRZAFXPP1PG6MNR]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

But you will keep trying.

Down to quoting yourself, and then answering your quote of yourself PF?

Rather pitiful don't you think? Or are you so deluded that you don't see how desperate this shows you? :eusa_drool:

Tsk tsk, jihadi twit, Obama is smarter than you .:clap2:

Barack Obama to UN General Assembly...
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people.

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States. The slaughter of innocent Israelis is not resistance -- it's injustice
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

The world community is smarter than you...:clap2:

League of Nations, 1922...
Whereas recognition has thereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country
The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

The US Congress is smarter than you...:clap2:

The United States Congressional Record
1922 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
NATIONAL HOME FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE JUNE 30, 1922
HOUSE RESOLUTION 360 - UNANIMOUSLY ADOPTED

Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0688123635/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0688123627&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0HX00TRZAFXPP1PG6MNR]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame][/QUOTE]

Tsk tsk, jihadi twit, Obama is smarter than you .

Obama is our puppet in chief. How smart does he need to be?

The only solution is by sending the Zionists back where they came from, and keeping the jews that were living side by side with Arabs for thousands of years without any trouble.

Rather pitiful don't you think? Or are you so deluded that you don't see how desperate this shows you? :eusa_drool:

It is hard to quote marc. These is no substance.

It is hard to quote marc. These is no substance.

I put forward that by the very nature of your ability to quote your own blather and respond to your quotes takes you out of any sphere you could attempt to deflect onto Marc.

The only solution is by sending the Zionists back where they came from, and keeping the jews that were living side by side with Arabs for thousands of years without any trouble.

That would be a workable solution. However, there are a lot of good Jews in Israel. Many did not go to Palestine to take it over, they were just looking for a better life and got caught up in the Zionists criminal scheme.

And, of course, the indigenous Jews (who were opposed to the takeover) have every right to live in their homeland as you say.

Forum List

Back