Solution

A fait acompli. Samson says so...

A done deal. As was foretold...

It is as it should be and what happens will be so regardless of your wishes or desires. You are drops in the water and have no control over its course.

Down to quoting yourself, and then answering your quote of yourself PF?

Rather pitiful don't you think? Or are you so deluded that you don't see how desperate this shows you? :eusa_drool:

It is hard to quote marc. These is no substance.

I put forward that by the very nature of your ability to quote your own blather and respond to your quotes takes you out of any sphere you could attempt to deflect onto Marc.

marc only throws stone, calls names, and posts the same propaganda over, and over, and over again. His job is to bury all issues in a cloud of smoke.

All of my cousins have served in the Israeli army. I lost one at 19. One of my cousins accidentally drove a tank into an Arab woman's home, and she and her baby were terrified. Anyway, they were all leaders of men. My uncles served in the wars. Their solution for the problem is a demilitarized Palestine on the West Bank. (There was never a U.S.A. before 1776.)
Marc, what is your solution to the problem? We know who the Arabs are, and we know Mohammed was a pedophile. But what is your solution? Annexation? Should the Arabs on the West Bank be made citizens of Israel? Pretend you are Netanyahu and give an intelligent answer. Not a "shit-for-brains" type of thing. BTW, Ropey, who served in the wars, said Jerusalem should be negogiated. I would not go that far. What do you think? About the future, not the past.

". . . accidentally drove a tank into an Arab woman's home"

And you wonder why there's hatred.

Accidentally drove a plane into a building.... Yeah I wonder.

It is hard to quote marc. These is no substance.

I put forward that by the very nature of your ability to quote your own blather and respond to your quotes takes you out of any sphere you could attempt to deflect onto Marc.

marc only throws stone, calls names, and posts the same propaganda over, and over, and over again. His job is to bury all issues in a cloud of smoke.

Who throws stones and makes a cloud of smoke, jihadi twit? Allah does.

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

The only solution is by sending the Zionists back where they came from, and keeping the jews that were living side by side with Arabs for thousands of years without any trouble.

That would be a workable solution. However, there are a lot of good Jews in Israel. Many did not go to Palestine to take it over, they were just looking for a better life and got caught up in the Zionists criminal scheme.

And, of course, the indigenous Jews (who were opposed to the takeover) have every right to live in their homeland as you say.

"Better life" usually means economic opportunities. My mother's family went to Israel after WW2, because they were literally driven out of Europe and had nowhere else to go. They applied for immigration visas to the United States, but were denied entry. How I ended up being born in America is too long a story to get into right now.

A solution implies that the people involved will buy into it.

Ergo I can only conclude that there is no solution at present.

This squabbling battle between two semetic tribes is really not my business EXCEPT that my government keeps insinuating itself into their family squabble.

When enough Jews and Palestinians have had it with their respective asshat governments THEN possibly (assuming the rest of the world butts the fuck out) there may be peace in that land.

Not until then.

A solution implies that the people involved will buy into it.

Ergo I can only conclude that there is no solution at present.

This squabbling battle between two semetic tribes is really not my business EXCEPT that my government keeps insinuating itself into their family squabble.

When enough Jews and Palestinians have had it with their respective asshat governments THEN possibly (assuming the rest of the world butts the fuck out) there may be peace in that land.

Not until then.

If Muzzies put down their guns, there will be peace.:clap2:
If Israelis put down their guns, there will be genocide. :eek:

The only solution is by sending the Zionists back where they came from, and keeping the jews that were living side by side with Arabs for thousands of years without any trouble.

That would be a workable solution. However, there are a lot of good Jews in Israel. Many did not go to Palestine to take it over, they were just looking for a better life and got caught up in the Zionists criminal scheme.

And, of course, the indigenous Jews (who were opposed to the takeover) have every right to live in their homeland as you say.

"Better life" usually means economic opportunities. My mother's family went to Israel after WW2, because they were literally driven out of Europe and had nowhere else to go. They applied for immigration visas to the United States, but were denied entry. How I ended up being born in America is too long a story to get into right now.

Islam doesn't permit better opportunities. Why do you think the Muslim world is the most unsuccessful and backward culture on the planet?

Only if allah wills it will Muzzies be successful, in the dysfunctional Muslim mind.

When will allah get with the program?

I used the term "better life" in a generic sense. I do not mean to diminish the plight of the Jews.

It seems that all of a sudden, Jews were being kicked out of Europe, Jews were being kicked out of Arab countries, the US had very limited immigration...

At the same time the Zionists were importing all the Jews they could find to create their Jewish state.

Is this merely a coincidence?

Last edited:

I used the term "better life" in a generic sense. I do not mean to diminish the plight of the Jews.

It seems that all of a sudden, Jews were being kicked out of Europe, Jews were being kicked out of Arab countries, the US had very limited immigration...

At the same time the Zionists were importing all the Jews they could find to create their Jewish state.

You really do lower the IQ of every thread you post in with your drivel. No wonder you have 0 reputational points after all this time :lol:

Jews are the indigenous population of "Palestine" dating back 4000 years. Jews ruled in "Palestine for 500 years.

Pallies have ruled nothing in history. They originated from Arabia :lol:

The sand rats were imported into "Palestine" to sponge off of Jewish prosperity, as recorded by the British who were there.

Palestine Royal Commission, 1937
The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought [by Jews].

Winston Churchill, British Colonial Secretary, Palestine...
So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293491489&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Last edited:

Well, if you wanna know my family's whole story, here it is. At the beginning of WW2, Poland was divided between Hitler and Stalin. (Hitler later turned against Stalin.) My dad's family ended up in Hitler's side, my mom's in Stalin's side. My dad's family were exterminated by the Nazis. My dad managed to escape somehow, fled to Russia, and joined the Russian army. After the war, he came to America. I guess being a single person, it was easier for him to immigrate here. My mom's family (she was 6 at the time), being in the Russian half of Poland, were deported to Siberia. They didn't have it easy over there, but the Russians were still better than the Germans. After the war, they attempted to return to Poland, but were warned that the Polish were blaming the Jews for their country's destruction, and were conducting pogroms against them. They weren't particularly "Zionistic", but just wanted to survive. The family consisted of my mom, her parents and 3 brothers. They applied for immigration to America, but were denied. So they went to the newly-created State of Israel, where they literally first lived in tents. Meanwhile, my dad was having a hard time getting married here--the American Jewish girls were too sophisticated for him. So he went to Israel to seek a bride, married my mom, and brought her back here. So yes, it was a coincidence.

That would be a workable solution. However, there are a lot of good Jews in Israel. Many did not go to Palestine to take it over, they were just looking for a better life and got caught up in the Zionists criminal scheme. And, of course, the indigenous Jews (who were opposed to the takeover) have every right to live in their homeland as you say.
Well, honest history tells us that, one country came into being, while the other one didn't, because the very people it was intended for, dissed the whole idea and have been wasting their time on destroying the first one ever since. Thus a proper deconstruction of that arab agitprop garbage shows that, any joo, who refuses to put his/her life and property at the "mercy" of arabs, is an "evil zionist".

That would be a workable solution. However, there are a lot of good Jews in Israel. Many did not go to Palestine to take it over, they were just looking for a better life and got caught up in the Zionists criminal scheme. And, of course, the indigenous Jews (who were opposed to the takeover) have every right to live in their homeland as you say.
Well, honest history tells us that, one country came into being, while the other one didn't, because the very people it was intended for, dissed the whole idea and have been wasting their time on destroying the first one ever since. Thus a proper deconstruction of that arab agitprop garbage shows that, any joo, who refuses to put his/her life and property at the "mercy" of arabs, is an "evil zionist".

That us a very small and misleading par of the story.

That us a very small and misleading par of the story.

If knowledge were a puzzle, you'd be missing all the pieces.

Forum List

Back