Solution to immigration

#1) I say issue hunting licenses at border states it not only will bring in money for the government but stop illegals/terrorists from coming across the border.

#2) Get the bounty hunters to find illegals $1,000 per head. So that would be between 12 and 20 million. We could come up with the money to do it also. We put them on trains and deport them. That wouldn't cost that much. In the long run it would actually save us money. These Illegals come over here get all there medical care and then they don't pay the hospital bills. So that is left to you and I and the government to pay. So actually in the long run deporting the bastards would save a lot of money...

#3) Concentration camps for illegals. They broke the law coming here. Slave labor is their way of paying for their crimes. All they get is food and a sleeping bag and in really cold weather you give them a tent.

Are you lieberalisms second account? You two are the worst sources for an Idea that I have ever come accross. Actually no, there are 100 million other people that I know of, who think its a smart thing to make no sense.

#1) I say issue hunting licenses at border states it not only will bring in money for the government but stop illegals/terrorists from coming across the border.

#2) Get the bounty hunters to find illegals $1,000 per head. So that would be between 12 and 20 million. We could come up with the money to do it also. We put them on trains and deport them. That wouldn't cost that much. In the long run it would actually save us money. These Illegals come over here get all there medical care and then they don't pay the hospital bills. So that is left to you and I and the government to pay. So actually in the long run deporting the bastards would save a lot of money...

#3) Concentration camps for illegals. They broke the law coming here. Slave labor is their way of paying for their crimes. All they get is food and a sleeping bag and in really cold weather you give them a tent.

There is something mentally wrong with you. I have sincere doubts whether it is same to continue to let you roam without being institutionalized.

You like the illegals taking over our country???? I go to work and 95% of the time I hear Spanish.. it offends me I defended this country to let these fuckers take it over?? Hell no. I get asked at least 20 times a day at work if i speak Spanish.. They live in America they can learn our fucking language or get the hell out!!!!!!!! I am perfectly sane.. I was just saying that it would be the most effective. I wasn't going into the moral issues... We are already in a border war. We have them shooting at us and their military coming across our borders "on accident" And their drug smugglers and stuff. We need to secure our borders. o.k. then heres a better idea. The illegals that come from south America trying to come to the us through mexico get raped beaten robbed and so on and so forth.. So lets just let them invade our country man you are a fucking smart one aren't you???

You like the illegals taking over our country???? I go to work and 95% of the time I hear Spanish.. it offends me I defended this country to let these fuckers take it over?? Hell no. I get asked at least 20 times a day at work if i speak Spanish.. They live in America they can learn our fucking language or get the hell out!!!!!!!! I am perfectly sane.. I was just saying that it would be the most effective. I wasn't going into the moral issues... We are already in a border war. We have them shooting at us and their military coming across our borders "on accident" And their drug smugglers and stuff. We need to secure our borders. o.k. then heres a better idea. The illegals that come from south America trying to come to the us through mexico get raped beaten robbed and so on and so forth.. So lets just let them invade our country man you are a fucking smart one aren't you???

You need to seek professional help. It's one thing to say you want to end illegal immigration. It's an entirely different thing you say you want to put people of a certain race into concentration camps.

You need to seek professional help. It's one thing to say you want to end illegal immigration. It's an entirely different thing you say you want to put people of a certain race into concentration camps.

and it says that here.....where exactly?

Originally Posted by Waterrescuedude

and it says that here.....where exactly?

Originally Posted by Waterrescuedude

He was refering to this

"#3) Concentration camps for illegals. They broke the law coming here. Slave labor is their way of paying for their crimes. All they get is food and a sleeping bag and in really cold weather you give them a tent." -waterrescuedude

The point is, rhertoric like this which demeans the very idea of rational thinking is not to be taken seriously on any forum. The fact that it is taken seriously here, say's enough about how many confederate loyalists there are lurking around with their de-progressive thinking and their lack of ability to find something that forms the foundation of an intelligent statement or idea, its not hard to point them out. Just follow the mentalistic superior claims in every post. Or the behavioristic state of how they respond to a direct rebuttle, because they wont! They ignore an intelligent statement and continue to participate in a thread that they clearly should not be in.

Forum List

Back