Solid Majority Of Americans Say Senate Acquittal Did Not Clear Trump Of Wrongdoing

You won't admit that Obama was not a good President. He was a one termer. But the color of his skin overruled the content of his character and was reelected. Mother nature if given a path, can correct a lot of the damage done in the least damaging way itself. And that is what happened. If Hillary won, our nation would be in trouble. It would be over. I do not know if there would be any violence from the deplorables. But the move to going massively further left would have continued unabated. And Progs no matter how much they scream about the rich, love taking from the working class. Especially the working class not in privileged jobs. And Trump did beat her in votes. The Prog vote fraud and the Prog illegal votes gave Hillary more.

I don't think Obama was a great president, but he was good enough. He inherited a shit economy. All the good indicators - job growth, economic growth etc, were all well underway before the current Moron was elected. You won't admit he was a good president. Most right-wingers on this board don't dislike Obama, they hate him. Why? A myriad of factors. He's a Dem. He's an academic. He's black.

There was no voter fraud. More fake news and myth created by conspiracy theorists.

Trump's Bogus Voter Fraud Claims

The Actually True and Provable Facts About Non-Citizen Voting
Multiple nationwide studies have uncovered only a handful of incidents of non-citizens voting. Based on state prosecution records, votes by non-citizens account for between 0.0003 percent and 0.001 percent of all votes cast. Election officials agree....

Just as an FYI 0.0003 of the US population is about 900 people - and that is if EVERY US citizen voted including babies and kids under 18. As it was, bout 125 million Americans voted. This means about 400 non-citizens voting.

I wonder if the polling companies even make contact with people anymore. I am assuming they just make the polls up on the fly now. They have predicted Dem wins in just about every contested race for the last 20 years. How many races have they polled in favor of a Republican that was lost on election day? Its always Dem by 10 points, yet often the GOP wins.

Most of the time polls have been right. Even in the last presidential election. Hillary got 3 million more votes than the Fuckwit In Chief. That reflected the polls. The antiquated EC was the reason he won.

Most of the time polls have been right. Even in the last presidential election.

The polls gave Hillary a 99% chance of winning, taking the EC into account.
They were wrong.

You won't admit that Obama was not a good President. He was a one termer. But the color of his skin overruled the content of his character and was reelected. Mother nature if given a path, can correct a lot of the damage done in the least damaging way itself. And that is what happened. If Hillary won, our nation would be in trouble. It would be over. I do not know if there would be any violence from the deplorables. But the move to going massively further left would have continued unabated. And Progs no matter how much they scream about the rich, love taking from the working class. Especially the working class not in privileged jobs. And Trump did beat her in votes. The Prog vote fraud and the Prog illegal votes gave Hillary more.

I don't think Obama was a great president, but he was good enough. He inherited a shit economy. All the good indicators - job growth, economic growth etc, were all well underway before the current Moron was elected. You won't admit he was a good president. Most right-wingers on this board don't dislike Obama, they hate him. Why? A myriad of factors. He's a Dem. He's an academic. He's black.

There was no voter fraud. More fake news and myth created by conspiracy theorists.

Multiple nationwide studies have uncovered only a handful of incidents of non-citizens voting. Based on state prosecution records, votes by non-citizens account for between 0.0003 percent and 0.001 percent of all votes cast. Election officials agree....

Just as an FYI 0.0003 of the US population is about 900 people - and that is if EVERY US citizen voted including babies and kids under 18. As it was, bout 125 million Americans voted. This means about 400 non-citizens voting.

He's a Dem. He's an academic. He's black.

Mostly, he was an idiot.

Mostly, he was an idiot.
He was pie in the sky with chip on shoulder

They were wrong.

She got more votes than him. They might have done the poll state by state and taken the EC into consideration. However, if it was a straight poll - ie, "who are you voting for in the next election"...then the poll was right. Hillary did win the popular vote. I have no idea who they did it.

Mostly, he was an idiot.

No. He was not an idiot. They don't give our law degrees at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Nor do they - no matter how much the Obama haters love to say it without proof - give our the editorship of the Harvard Law Review to just anybody.

I thought he started off well, then he tried to be everything to everybody. He was too wishy washy for me. Sat on the fence all the time.

They were wrong.

She got more votes than him. They might have done the poll state by state and taken the EC into consideration. However, if it was a straight poll - ie, "who are you voting for in the next election"...then the poll was right. Hillary did win the popular vote. I have no idea who they did it.

She got more votes than him

And they predicted she'd get more in the Electoral College.
She didn't.

They might have done the poll state by state and taken the EC into consideration.

They did. And they were wrong.

However, if it was a straight poll

They polled in each state. At one point they said she might win Texas.

Mostly, he was an idiot.

No. He was not an idiot. They don't give our law degrees at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Nor do they - no matter how much the Obama haters love to say it without proof - give our the editorship of the Harvard Law Review to just anybody.

I thought he started off well, then he tried to be everything to everybody. He was too wishy washy for me. Sat on the fence all the time.

No. He was not an idiot.

When it came to the economy, and foreign affairs, he was an idiot.

Nor do they - - give our the editorship of the Harvard Law Review to just anybody.

They give it based grades and on legal writings. Have you seen any of his? LOL!

No. He was not an idiot.

Nor do they - - give our the editorship of the Harvard Law Review to just anybody.

He got the economy back on track after the clusterfuck he inherited.
He was very popular overseas. Again, a little wishy washy (Iran).

His legal writings? Are you a lawyer? (serious question).

She getting more votes is like Miss Congeniality is a higher award than Miss America
Liberals-you do realize that every time you reference this that you immediately render yourself invalid.

No. He was not an idiot.

The recession ended in June 2009.
Without him.

And then he managed to give us the weakest recovery since WWII.

He was very popular overseas.

Especially with our enemies.

His legal writings?

For a genius who was made editor of Law Review, his legal writings sure are sparse.

Are you a lawyer?

Nope.

They were wrong.

They predicted a Hillary "electoral landslide" right up to the election.

No. He was not an idiot.

The economy rebounded before he did a thing,
Who did?
The fake news media.

Who did?

New York Times.

Clinton Has Solid Lead in Electoral College; Trump’s Winning Map Is Unclear

FiveThirtyEight

upload_2020-2-16_18-33-13.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I wouldn't call that a landslide.
Also, the first paragraph in your NY Times link is interesting. At least Trump got out and about. The next Dem candidate needs to learn from that...

By a 15-point margin Americans say that, despite being acquitted in the Senate, Donald Trump has not been cleared of wrongdoing in the Ukraine matter. Fully 55% say Trump has not been exonerated by his acquittal while 40% believe he has, according a new Quinnipiac poll released Monday. The views of independents track almost perfectly with those findings, with 54% saying Trump has not been cleared and 40% saying he has.

Solid majority of Americans say Senate acquittal did not clear Trump of wrongdoing

In other words Not total acquittal.
Daily KOS lol...
Nothing here, folks.

Also, the first paragraph in your NY Times link is interesting. At least Trump got out and about. The next Dem candidate needs to learn from that...

That was 3 days before the election.
The older ones had even bigger leads for the corrupt old sot.

Interestingly enough, there are a lot of Republican senators who said that while Trump DID do something wrong, it wasn't enough to warrant removal.

GOP senators label Trump's behavior 'shameful' but not impeachable
A subjective but justifiable opinion which is far more than anyone can say for the actions employed by the Hysterical House Dems who had no biz foisting their impeachment charade on the Senate or this country. Their hyper-partisan, scorched-earth childishness has cost this country the use of a once valuable but now useless tool.

Remember who said this just last March: ...impeachment must be "compelling and overwhelmingly bipartisan" and removing President Donald Trump is "just not worth it."

Forum List

Back