Soldiers beat and curse protestors

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NMUfFA4NWE]YouTube - Soldiers beat and curse protestors (beit ummar April 2, 2011)[/ame]

Looks to me like the protesters pushed first... and frankly if one of those maggot infested punks got in my face, and I had the butt of a rifle.... that idiot would've swallowed his teeth.

You Jew haters make me sick.... they (jews) are surrounded by enemies and we want them to be gentle?

Fuck you PF Tinman!

Looks to me like the protesters pushed first... and frankly if one of those maggot infested punks got in my face, and I had the butt of a rifle.... that idiot would've swallowed his teeth.

You Jew haters make me sick.... they (jews) are surrounded by enemies and we want them to be gentle?

Fuck you PF Tinman!

You know, when the Afghan protestors attacked that UN Compound in Afghanistan they knew what they were doing, the UN guards are not allowed to fire on protestors, EVEN if they turn violent. They couldn't try that shit on a US base and there are plenty US bases in Afghanistan, I was trained on how to do guard duty when I was in the service and the rules are pretty clear, if you encounter protestors they have to stay a certain distance from you, I forgot what it was, if they advance on you or show violence, light them up, the guards at the gates carry M-16s, M-60's and assault shot guns, those protestors would have gotten fucked up if they tried that shit at a US Military base, they went to the UN cause they knew they were pussies.:evil:

This is what happens if you try to attack a US Military base in Afghanistan.

NATO Says Its Forces Repel Attack On Kabul Base In Afghanistan

r-KABUL-large570.jpg

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) -- Three insurgents attacked a NATO base on the outskirts of Afghanistan's capital Saturday but were killed by coalition forces before they could enter the compound, NATO and Afghan police said.

The attack came just hours after Afghans angry over the burning of a Quran at a U.S. church stormed a U.N. compound in northern Afghanistan, killing seven foreigners.

NATO told The Associated Press in an email that three of its soldiers were wounded in Saturday's attack against Camp Phoenix, but that their injuries were not serious. The coalition said at least one attacker was possibly wearing a suicide vest. It added that the attack had ended.

Kabul provincial Police chief Gen. Mohammad Ayub Salangi said there were reports of three attackers involved and that two of them died when their vests detonated. He said a third was shot.

The base's gate had scorch marks on it, and an AP reporter at the scene saw some of the remains of at least one body belonging to a man who had blown himself up dangling from the gate.

Police officer Mohammad Shakir told the AP outside the base that two suicide bombers were involved in the attack and were apparently wearing burqas, the all-encompassing turquoise-colored coverings worn by many women in Afghanistan. The body of a third insurgent was just inside the gate, he said. He was shot and killed, Shakir said.

Camp Phoenix is a base on the eastern edge of Kabul used mostly by American forces to help train the Afghan army and police.

On Friday, Afghans angry over the burning of a Quran at a small Florida church stormed a U.N. compound in northern Afghanistan, killing seven foreigners, including four Nepalese guards.

Afghan authorities suspect insurgents melded into the mob. They announced the arrest of more than 20 people, including a militant they suspect was the ringleader of Friday's assault in Mazar-i-Sharif, the provincial capital of Balkh province. The suspect was an insurgent from Kapisa province, a hotbed of militancy about 250 miles (400 kilometers) southeast of the city, said Rawof Taj, deputy provincial police chief.

NATO Says Its Forces Repel Attack On Kabul Base In Afghanistan

Forum List

Back