Sold on Obama

Obamabots remind me of the members in the Jim Jones cult. No matter what the Obama does (even if it's a failure). They will willingly follow him to the cyanide laced kool-aid and drink it.

like zoombie sheep.

Obamabots remind me of the members in the Jim Jones cult. No matter what the Obama does (even if it's a failure). They will willingly follow him to the cyanide laced kool-aid and drink it.

like zoombie sheep.

So, American citizens supporting the policies of their President...policies that have been working to restore our economy, our standing on the world stage and strengthen us for the future, remind you of cultists?

The Derangement has reached epic proportions. Of course it did that the moment he was elected.

What crap X.

Pretending there is no differance between Bush and Obama is one of the biggest cop outs Ive heard in a long time.
Ya' gotta figure.....it's the closest-thing we're gonna hear, from "conservatives", to admitting they'd fucked-up...."staying the course" with The Idiot Son.

It's no different than when Republicans are constantly gettin' busted.....and, "conservatives" respond with.....

crying-baby-0509-s2-99576567.jpg

"They ALL do it!!"

He delivered on Obmacare

He talks the talk they believe in. He believes what they believe, he tells them what they want to hear. For true believers, this is more important than any facts that might get in the way. (This is true for many conservative politicians and believers as well. Just not to such a large degree.)
Catholics believe in transubstantiation and the Virgin birth. Democrats believe that tax increases lead to prosperity and appeasement makes other nations like us and do what we want. He delivers on their dreams, and they are happy. That the dream does not work is irrelevant.

Democrats held on to Jimmy Carter pretty hard too. Obama started from a better position, has delivered more on his promises, and has not yet had the kind of problems that Carter developed. As Far as the true believers are concerned he is still golden.

Pretending that they are the same is not very constructive.

Tell me how Bush would have solved the healthcare issue the same way?

Tell us all how the same laws would have found their way to the signing table?

Its crap.

any thinking person doesnt buy it

Medicare part D or for idiots like you More Government in HC.

Every Republican voted for it

Yes, neocon republicans would, hence the fraturing of the party...... Oh how I wonder how mant Dems didn't vote for it.

What's the diffrenece between a Neocon and Progressive liberal these days RW? Nothing, lol

Pretending that they are the same is not very constructive.

Tell me how Bush would have solved the healthcare issue the same way?

Tell us all how the same laws would have found their way to the signing table?

Its crap.

any thinking person doesnt buy it

Medicare part D or for idiots like you More Government in HC.

How did that solve the medical problems in this country and how did he pay for its costs?

It didn't solve anything, just like Obamacare has not and will not solve anything and costs will rise...

That was the point TM.

Primarily because his administration has been pretty much the opposite of the previous administration with some exceptions.

But in a nutshell:
1. Competence.
2. Optimism.
3. Tolerance.
4. Intellegence.
5. A belief in American values.
6. An adherence to international protocols.
7. An adherence to the domestic rule of law.

Hope this helps.

Admit it Sallow. Obama sold out to GWB. He is corrupt and was bought off. Why is GITMO still open? Why are we bombing Libya? Why are we assassinating people?

There may be reasons Gitmo is still open that we are not privy to.

Lybia is being bombed so that the people are not obliterated by an insane dictato and it is a UN action.

Osama did not cooperate with his captors.

I think the seals have a right to protect themselves dont you?

Gitmo disapoints me and I really wish it closed.

Bush has created a legal nightmare that is pretty hard to untangle.

Bin Laden had a SEAL team in his parlor. Only an idiot would not realize he was in deep shit. If he laid prostate on the ground, he would be alive today. Going face to face with the SEALS was a death wish

As it is......I'm glad they did not take him alive

I honestly can't figure out why Democrats are still sold on Obama..

Sure.. they have no choice in the matter but 4 more years of a failed Presidency just to win an election... seems kinda pathetic..

I voted for Obama to ensure we got the hell out of Iraq, to shift the focus back onto OBL and Al Queda, and to start getting us out of Afghanistan.

He's batting 1.000 as far as my vote was concerned.

I honestly can't figure out why Democrats are still sold on Obama..

Sure.. they have no choice in the matter but 4 more years of a failed Presidency just to win an election... seems kinda pathetic..

Primarily because his administration has been pretty much the opposite of the previous administration with some exceptions.

But in a nutshell:
1. Competence.
2. Optimism.
3. Tolerance.
4. Intellegence.
5. A belief in American values.
6. An adherence to international protocols.
7. An adherence to the domestic rule of law.

Hope this helps.

Admit it Sallow. Obama sold out to GWB. He is corrupt and was bought off. Why is GITMO still open? Why are we bombing Libya? Why are we assassinating people?

Admit what?

This is a process oriented president. He doesn't rule by fiat. He's got a congress to deal with. Of course he could have tried a more radical approach with GITMO but that would have..of course..been radical.

And Libya? I fully agree with that. And it's driven by NATO.

And Osama bin Laden wasn't "assassinated". What happened was justice.

Didn't solve anything?

What alternative did you have for 30 million uninsured?

Didn’t you know? The conservative ‘solution’ is to build death houses and hospices where the uninsured may go to die out of sight, out of mind. They’ll also serve as an example to the rest of us to work harder and make enough money to afford insurance.

Otherwise…

Didn't solve anything?

Didn’t you know? The conservative ‘solution’ is to build death houses and hospices where the uninsured may go to die out of sight, out of mind. They’ll also serve as an example to the rest of us to work harder and make enough money to afford insurance.

Otherwise…

Governor Jan Brewer is a proof of concept. They didn't think anyone would notice that she cut the funding for previously approved medical procedures insuring that 2 people died.

RW seems to think that a plan that keeps running deficits is a "working plan." Fuck, here's a plan RW, if elected president everyone gets 400trillion dollars and free HC for life... Good idea huh, you better vote for me because I obviously care!

We are around 1.4 trillion a year of added deficit spending… If Obama ended Iraq (lol), got us out of Afghanistan, Libya and Pakistan AND raised taxes on the rich we would still have what5, near a trillion a year in rising deficit spending?

OMG, Obamacare will save us with “projected” savings of near nothing over 20 years based on of course false information!

Didn't solve anything?

Otherwise…

Governor Jan Brewer is a proof of concept. They didn't think anyone would notice that she cut the funding for previously approved medical procedures insuring that 2 people died.

You care about 2 people dying in Arizona because of cuts but thousands can die a year because of illegal’s or the 4 wars we are in and you want people to take you seriously.... nm....

Forum List

Back