Solar power vs F-35

First, for the kind of warfare we are seeing today, buying 500 more Warthogs would make far more sense than the F-35. Second, the investment that the Department of Energy made in solar has paid off. Solyandra may have gone under, but we now have solar that is cheaper than dirty coal generation. Of course, that does not fit your extremely idiotic political ideology, so you choose to ignore that fact.
When you make it harder to use coal fired power plants then of course other energy sources would be closer to the cost, but still not as cheap as coal. That was why Obama said "Energy prices must necessarily skyrocket". Still without the subsidies that solar is getting to paydown the cost of solar, no one would want a panel. Just like in Spain, which I know you didn't bother with that link I posted, because it would require to do a little work(something you libs hate) to find out how much the archaic power source doesn't work. Of course since you are a goosestepping, low information, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, useful idiot, you don't give a rats ass, that your politicians are stealing your tax dollars to make themselves uber 1%'ers with millions and billions of dollars. Such morons who vote Dumbocrat.

OccupyWallStreetUsefulIdiots-640x426.jpg

First, for the kind of warfare we are seeing today, buying 500 more Warthogs would make far more sense than the F-35. Second, the investment that the Department of Energy made in solar has paid off. Solyandra may have gone under, but we now have solar that is cheaper than dirty coal generation. Of course, that does not fit your extremely idiotic political ideology, so you choose to ignore that fact.
Liberal investment? ROTFLMAO, means taking my money through obscene taxes and giving them to liberal elite uber wealth CEO's who end up bankrupt pushing failed ideas on the rest of US.

Stick with proven weapon platforms. I'll be the first one to say the F-35 was a waste. As far as the green energy field goes its not the tax payers responsibility to fund it. Give companies who want to invest in those areas tax breaks and if the market is there they will flourish if not, well that's capitalism.

Forum List

Back