social media censorship of conservatives in the age of corona

Good. About time they take the misinformation and fake news more seriously. But this wouldn't be an issue if conservatism had any fresh ideas that were worth talking about. It's been three decades of a slow descent into extremism and hate. All the while putting forth the same policy failures year after year. Let's face it, there are no real conservatives left. They've all been forced out by the cult of Trump.

Good. About time they take the misinformation and fake news more seriously. But this wouldn't be an issue if conservatism had any fresh ideas that were worth talking about. It's been three decades of a slow descent into extremism and hate. All the while putting forth the same policy failures year after year. Let's face it, there are no real conservatives left. They've all been forced out by the cult of Trump.
Thank you, Joseph Goebbels.

Thank you, Joseph Goebbels.

Wow. One post an already a Nazi reference. That was fast. But this just shows me you have absolutely no grasp of history.
So why don't you explain to the class why misinformation and fake news should be tolerated?
I remember a politician once saying that you were entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Seems to me
that people are putting forth misinformation as fact.

Forum List

Back