Social Justice Warrior dies because she actually believed in her false reality...

David Horowitz, a former Red Diaper baby who is now a conservative.....wrote a book called "Destructive Generation," which chronicled the insanity of the left in the 1960s....and how that insanity eventually led him to leave the left and to become a champion against it....

One of the stories was about a left wing friend who believed in the left wing false reality that violent crime in the inner cities in the 1960s was created by racism...and because of that she refused to be a part of that system....so she moved into one of the worst slums and refused to even lock her door at night because she didn't want to participate in the racist belief that many of the blacks in the area were actually violent criminals...that would just be a racist thing to think....

And she was violently raped and murdered......

And today...we have a modern, left wing Social Justice Warrior following in her footsteps...and in her path to the next life.......

Articles: White Social Justice Warrior Dies at Hands of Black Killer

Nobody had to tell Corrina Mehiel about the white privilege that killed her. It was a major focus of her life as a white Social Justice Warrior disguised as an artist.

Earlier this month, that work took her to George Washington University in the nation’s capital. There she was part of a project drawing attention to one feature of white privilege or another.

This time, lead paint in old houses occupied predominantly by black people.

Just a few days after she was photographed with Nancy Pelosi grinning in approval, friends found Mehiel tied up, stabbed, tortured, and ultimately dead at the hands of El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure, a black man arrested driving her car and using her debit card.

He said he didn’t do it.

Even the newest practitioner of Critical Race Theory learns that the expectation of safety is a white thing: Black people don’t have it. So why should white people think they deserve it?

Mehiel was white and down with the cause, so Mehiel thought the cause was down with her. So did her friends. A fatal mistake:

“Awful,” said Rafer Hoxsworth. “I wonder if the suspect would have spared her had he known how hard she fought for social justice during her life.”

She is hardly the first preacher of the gospel of relentless black victimization to die at the hands of black people whom they sought to protect from relentless white racist violence.

In Oakland, David Ruenzel, a white writer for the Southern Poverty Law Center who was among the first to write about that thing called White Privilege, met a similar fate in an Oakland park -- documented on these pages.

Then there was the Baltimore t-shirt vendor for Black Lives Matter, robbed, beaten, but still alive. And the old white dude who was trying to convince a group of Black Lives Protesters in Berkeley not to loot the Radio Shack. They hit him on the head with a hammer for his trouble. He lived too.

This is a long list.

Another liberal who got her just dessert, with everything that liberalism brings and in the end, it killed her. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

andaronjim

A woman who who was working to leave the world s better place is raped and murdered and you're celebrating "justice".

We see this here every day - RWNJs just aren't normal people. What makes humans compassionate and caring was left out of them.

2aguy is saying the same thing, happy that a black man did this. All he ever posts is that he's itching for an excuse to kill someone and this sad story reinforces his belief that whites don't commit the very same crimes.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I am very caring and compassionate to people who love life, freedom, and their pursuit of happiness. What I hate are people, who must control the way we think, the way we eat, the way we live our happy lives, because those people are the very essence of wrong doing. Oh yeah the mean well in their liberal compassion, but with liberalism, it always ends in disaster. So after 30 years of studying liberalism, I have become very irate with them, and if they want to commit suicide, trying to enlighten a Muslim, then that is their CHOICE, not mine, and those idiots MUST deal with the consequences. I have no sympathy for idiots, as Darwinism is the only way to keep the gene pool from being infused with more liberals.

liberal-lunatic-were-all-made-very-much-aware-that-dylann-ro-politics-1440814862.jpg

With any luck this BLM terrorist supporting whore suffered before she died.
It's evil to wish harm on someone whose only crimes were being an innocent victim and a liberal. According to the article below, she was tortured with multiple stab wounds then left for dead.

The OP is wrong; she wasn't raped. Her apartment rental was temporary and she was planning to return home when she was murdered.

Suspect arrested in killing of visiting artist on Capitol Hill
....The affidavit describes a gruesome scene inside the house. Mehiel had been stabbed in the neck and repeatedly in the body, and a detective wrote that the number of wounds and their severity “suggest some sort of torture had been done to the decedent.” Police also said the victim had defensive wounds on her left hand and palm indicating a struggle.......D.C. interim police chief Peter Newsham, who is awaiting confirmation, said at a news conference that “right now, we do not have a strong motive in the case. We don’t have any information to suggest that the victim knew the suspect.” He also said there is no evidence the victim was sexually assaulted....
I learned growing up, that if you put yourself into a compromising situation, that something bad could very well happen. I avidly avoided staying out way into the AM, didn't hang around places known for liberal thuggery, learned self defense, and kept a moral creed. I have been stopped a few times by police because my car LOOKED like a getaway car from a robbery, or while I was walking, fit a profile of said robber, but since I didn't do immoral things, I had plenty of witnesses who could place me away from the events. Not like some liberal idiot(I know redundant statement) where "SHE/HE/IT" decided to make a difference and ended up like most other idiots, DEAD.

site_baby1.jpg

Is the presumption taken in this story that only Blacks rape and murder? Had someone moved into a predominately poor White neighborhood and ended up raped and murdered, should we then assume that a Black man did it?

Nope....she had a fake world view of white guilt....and acting on that fake world view of guilt for something whites didn't do...she died a violent death.....
On 9/11 many men, women and children died a violent death, and the liberals were wanting tolerance to the Mooslims who did the act. So here is a liberal who died a violent death from a Mooslim who couldn't care less about her, as typical of Mooslims to infidels. Liberals are like sheep, ready for the slaughter.
No one wanted tolerance to those who committed the attacks on September 11. We did,expect tolerance for those Muslim Americans who had nothing to do with them. But some idiots, unfortunately did not, or could not, grasp the importance of that tolerance. Those blind Americans contributed nothing noble to the situation.

Every Moslem on the planet is at least partly responsible for 9/11. The Islamic doctrine supports and justifies terrorism (Muhammad was a terrorist) and every Moslem supports the Islamic doctrine.
You're using that Doctor of Theology degree earned from Alex Jones University again, aren't you?

I learned growing up, that if you put yourself into a compromising situation, that something bad could very well happen. I avidly avoided staying out way into the AM, didn't hang around places known for liberal thuggery, learned self defense, and kept a moral creed. I have been stopped a few times by police because my car LOOKED like a getaway car from a robbery, or while I was walking, fit a profile of said robber, but since I didn't do immoral things, I had plenty of witnesses who could place me away from the events. Not like some liberal idiot(I know redundant statement) where "SHE/HE/IT" decided to make a difference and ended up like most other idiots, DEAD.

site_baby1.jpg
True, but what did Mehiel do that put herself in a compromising position? Temporarily renting an apartment in a middle to upper class section of Washington DC? Why are you so eager to wish death on this woman and blame the victim?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ed-in-stabbing-death-of-visiting-artist-in-dc

David Horowitz, a former Red Diaper baby who is now a conservative.....wrote a book called "Destructive Generation," which chronicled the insanity of the left in the 1960s....and how that insanity eventually led him to leave the left and to become a champion against it....

One of the stories was about a left wing friend who believed in the left wing false reality that violent crime in the inner cities in the 1960s was created by racism...and because of that she refused to be a part of that system....so she moved into one of the worst slums and refused to even lock her door at night because she didn't want to participate in the racist belief that many of the blacks in the area were actually violent criminals...that would just be a racist thing to think....

And she was violently raped and murdered......

And today...we have a modern, left wing Social Justice Warrior following in her footsteps...and in her path to the next life.......

Articles: White Social Justice Warrior Dies at Hands of Black Killer

Nobody had to tell Corrina Mehiel about the white privilege that killed her. It was a major focus of her life as a white Social Justice Warrior disguised as an artist.

Earlier this month, that work took her to George Washington University in the nation’s capital. There she was part of a project drawing attention to one feature of white privilege or another.

This time, lead paint in old houses occupied predominantly by black people.

Just a few days after she was photographed with Nancy Pelosi grinning in approval, friends found Mehiel tied up, stabbed, tortured, and ultimately dead at the hands of El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure, a black man arrested driving her car and using her debit card.

He said he didn’t do it.

Even the newest practitioner of Critical Race Theory learns that the expectation of safety is a white thing: Black people don’t have it. So why should white people think they deserve it?

Mehiel was white and down with the cause, so Mehiel thought the cause was down with her. So did her friends. A fatal mistake:

“Awful,” said Rafer Hoxsworth. “I wonder if the suspect would have spared her had he known how hard she fought for social justice during her life.”

She is hardly the first preacher of the gospel of relentless black victimization to die at the hands of black people whom they sought to protect from relentless white racist violence.

In Oakland, David Ruenzel, a white writer for the Southern Poverty Law Center who was among the first to write about that thing called White Privilege, met a similar fate in an Oakland park -- documented on these pages.

Then there was the Baltimore t-shirt vendor for Black Lives Matter, robbed, beaten, but still alive. And the old white dude who was trying to convince a group of Black Lives Protesters in Berkeley not to loot the Radio Shack. They hit him on the head with a hammer for his trouble. He lived too.

This is a long list.

The left has the same naive, warped view of international affairs and the world, hence the disastrous fuckup that Hussein Obama was.

site_baby1.jpg
True, but what did Mehiel do that put herself in a compromising position? Temporarily renting an apartment in a middle to upper class section of Washington DC? Why are you so eager to wish death on this woman and blame the victim?

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ed-in-stabbing-death-of-visiting-artist-in-dc

In winds article it is written...
Police say Toure was arrested Monday as a fugitive from another jurisdiction and he was taken to the homicide branch, where he was charged in Mehiel's death.
Now what was really posted about Toure...
Notice how the liberal propaganda machine didnt bother to put the Muslims full name and how they left out he is of the religion of Peace. Thanks to Obama we have 1000x times more of these peaceful people throughout the US and we can all wonder if and when the next victim will happen. Since I am a card carrying 2nd amendment citizen, shitheads like Toure wont last long.

the-world-is-a-dangerous-place.jpg

Police say Toure was arrested Monday as a fugitive from another jurisdiction and he was taken to the homicide branch, where he was charged in Mehiel's death.
Notice how the liberal propaganda machine didnt bother to put the Muslims full name and how they left out he is of the religion of Peace. Thanks to Obama we have 1000x times more of these peaceful people throughout the US and we can all wonder if and when the next victim will happen. Since I am a card carrying 2nd amendment citizen, shitheads like Toure wont last long.

Wow. Why the lie? Two paragraphs up from the one you quoted:
"Police in Washington said in a statement Tuesday that they've charged 28-year-old El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure of no fixed address with first-degree murder while armed and theft in the death of 34-year-old Corrina Mehiel of Burnsville, North Carolina."

Your credibility is in the gutter, dude.

"Police in Washington said in a statement Tuesday that they've charged 28-year-old El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure of no fixed address with first-degree murder while armed and theft in the death of 34-year-old Corrina Mehiel of Burnsville, North Carolina."

So it is the TRUTH that the Muslim, the religion of peace, went out of his way, to ruin the life of the lib? Thank you.

So it is the TRUTH that the Muslim, the religion of peace, went out of his way, to ruin the life of the lib? Thank you.
The truth is you cherry-picked a link I posted in order to post a lie. You, sir, are a liar.

Forum List

Back