Sochi Olympics Conspiracies

percysunshine

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2011
Sty
The opening ceremony was marred by what was officially called a 'glitch'. You be the judge;

"As millions of people around the world tuned in on television, there was an embarrassing early glitch as one of the five Olympic rings suspended from the ceiling failed to illuminate completely.

A huge snowflake appeared in its place, as the stadium was plunged into darkness for the start of the ceremony."

467577627-1-522x293.jpg

http://news.sky.com/story/1208207/sochi-opening-spectacular-marred-by-rings-glitch

And there is this well recognized symbol;

images

A coincidence? I think not.

The opening ceremony was marred by what was officially called a 'glitch'. You be the judge;

"As millions of people around the world tuned in on television, there was an embarrassing early glitch as one of the five Olympic rings suspended from the ceiling failed to illuminate completely.

A huge snowflake appeared in its place, as the stadium was plunged into darkness for the start of the ceremony."

467577627-1-522x293.jpg

Sochi Opening Spectacular Marred By Rings Glitch

images

--LOL

maybe two things big in russia cronyism and black market

sochi problems continue

Bf8PHIcIMAEhTRp.jpg

467577627-1-522x293.jpg

images

--LOL

sochi problems continue

Bf8PHIcIMAEhTRp.jpg

The Freemasons are building the hotels?

I knew this would happen.

467577627-1-522x293.jpg

images

--LOL

sochi problems continue

Bf8PHIcIMAEhTRp.jpg

The Freemasons are building the hotels?

I knew this would happen.

at least this guy has a bathroom

--LOL

467577627-1-522x293.jpg

images

--LOL

sochi problems continue

Bf8PHIcIMAEhTRp.jpg
that must have been one helluva fart!

Forum List

Back