So...

Maggie Mae:
But before the right breaks open the champagne, you might consider what that will mean by 2012 if Republicans win back their "power" in Washington. The left wing noise machine will be locked, fully loaded, and ready to fire back. Karma.

Did you ever notice that when the right gains power, they completely ignore any noise from the left? they just ram through whatever their agenda happens to be.
This is one of the biggest complaints progressives HAVE against our so-called "librul, Marxist, communist etcetera ad nauseum..." that he does not employ the same deaf ear in response to the right.
I have mixed feelings about this. In some instances, the attempt to reach out provides political cover for whatever transpires after the outreach is spit at. In other instances, such as the current one, it conveys weakness, that democratic pussy mentality that responds to everything as if it warrants a response.

The noise machine barely had time to get into gear before she was tossed under the bus.

Now the more interesting question is 0bama's over large ego and his propensity to put the wrong people in places, and then dump them too quickly when they are an embarrassment.

He offered the job back. She had enough of him and turned him down. Which shows good sense on her part.

The LMSM has been so darn nice to Bush and even Sarah Palin, that I feel really bad about how quickly Obama threw Sherrod under the bus for her racist comments

I feel really bad about this.

Really.

It appears the White House has succumbed to the vicious non-stop attacks by the right wing noise machine. Not good.

If President Obama, et al., aren't tough enough to rise above a hostile media, then the Breitbarts, the Becks, the Hannitys, the Murdochs have won control of America.

But before the right breaks open the champagne, you might consider what that will mean by 2012 if Republicans win back their "power" in Washington. The left wing noise machine will be locked, fully loaded, and ready to fire back. Karma.

And there goes my country. I'm glad that I probably won't live long enough to see Sarah Palin become President, Michelle Bachman her Vice President, Bill Kristol Secretary of State, Glenn Beck Communications Director, and robotic Dana Perrino back as Press Secretary (unless Fox gives her a big raise.)

No need for predictions beyond 2016 in anticipation of Democrats coming back around again (for Round 3 of the vicious cycle the media circus has created), because by then probably some idiot would have made decisions that lead to a nuclear war, and the only competition left will be man v. wild.

I've had a great life. If future generations don't wake up to the destruction of America by brainwashing, what will their lives be like?

If Obama isn't strong enough to handle a "hostile" press (i.e., one that asks questions tougher than, "So, Mr. President, exactly how awesome are you?"), how do you expect him to handle a real threat to the nation?

In other words, the political cycle will continue like normal as it always has. Stop being such a crybaby.

A continued shift of controlled government from party to party like we have seen in the last eight years would be a disaster. Look where it has us now. We need a divided government.

It is for this very reason that I am at a loss as to who to vote for in the Florida Senate Race. Jeff Greene (D) will not get my vote because he stands lock step with the Democratic platform which means he will work to give Obama everything he wants. I will not vote for Crist (I) as I suspect that further changes are in the works for him shortly after the election i.e. from (I) to (D). Marco Rubio (R) would be the right vote to bring about the divided government that we need. But a vote for a Republican is really just a vote for the status quo. Rubio seems to be more in line with my own thinking, but corporate control will of course lessen that fact in the future.

I would have to imagine that after Obama's failure, the Left will be done for generations.

Except that we are too soon after the disaster that was the Bush Administration. I don't think the people are going to forget that this quickly. My guess is the winner will be the side that can make the other side's failures look the worst.

Immie

Maggie Mae:

Did you ever notice that when the right gains power, they completely ignore any noise from the left? they just ram through whatever their agenda happens to be.
This is one of the biggest complaints progressives HAVE against our so-called "librul, Marxist, communist etcetera ad nauseum..." that he does not employ the same deaf ear in response to the right.
I have mixed feelings about this. In some instances, the attempt to reach out provides political cover for whatever transpires after the outreach is spit at. In other instances, such as the current one, it conveys weakness, that democratic pussy mentality that responds to everything as if it warrants a response.

I couldn't agree more. The Democratic slogan should be NO MORE MR. NICE GUYS. Just kidding. For Democrats to suddenly start acting as heartless as Republicans isn't going to happen.

The noise machine barely had time to get into gear before she was tossed under the bus.

Now the more interesting question is 0bama's over large ego and his propensity to put the wrong people in places, and then dump them too quickly when they are an embarrassment.

He offered the job back. She had enough of him and turned him down. Which shows good sense on her part.

Are you talking about Shirley Sharrod? She's been an employee of USDA for years; Obama didn't hire her.

As for her taking the job back (actually, I think she was offered a different job), I'm rather hoping she will decline, go off on speaking tours and make some REAL money (like Sarah Palin). She would be an excellent voice to the problem of deep-seated racism which everyone knows is alive and well but everyone denies.

Are you talking about Shirley Sharrod? She's been an employee of USDA for years; Obama didn't hire her.

As for her taking the job back (actually, I think she was offered a different job), I'm rather hoping she will decline, go off on speaking tours and make some REAL money (like Sarah Palin). She would be an excellent voice to the problem of deep-seated racism which everyone knows is alive and well but everyone denies.

Good idea. She could earn some nice bucks while her lawsuit against the government works its way through the system.

It appears the White House has succumbed to the vicious non-stop attacks by the right wing noise machine. Not good...

Okay, I'll bite. What "vicious non-stop attacks by the right wing noise machine" are you referring to?

You must have been in a coma. This is Snopes.com page on Obama, to get you started:

snopes.com: Politics (Barack Obama)

And when you finish with that, you can browse any one of these websites:

•AntiObama.net
•AgainstObama.com
•AudacityOfHypocrisy.com
•DontVoteObama.net
•DrNObama.com
•ExposeObama.com
•InvestigateBarackObama.blogspot.com
•JewsAgainstObama.com
•JustSayNoDeal.com
•MeetBarackObama.com
•No-bama.blogspot.com
•NobamaNetwork.com
•NobamaZone.com
•NoExperienceNoChange.org
•NoQuarterUSA.net
•Obama-Exposed.blogspot.com
•ObamaBlog08.com
•Obama-Wire.com
•Obamaism.Blogspot.com
•ObamaNation.com
•ObamaTruth.org
•ObamaWho.wordpress.com
•ObamaWTF.blogspot.com
•Obamology.blogspot.com
•SavagePolitics.com
•SlickBarry.com
•Stop-Obama.org
•TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com
•TopShelf51.wordpress.com

It appears the White House has succumbed to the vicious non-stop attacks by the right wing noise machine. Not good.

If President Obama, et al., aren't tough enough to rise above a hostile media, then the Breitbarts, the Becks, the Hannitys, the Murdochs have won control of America.

And there goes my country. I'm glad that I probably won't live long enough to see Sarah Palin become President, Michelle Bachman her Vice President, Bill Kristol Secretary of State, Glenn Beck Communications Director, and robotic Dana Perrino back as Press Secretary (unless Fox gives her a big raise.)

No need for predictions beyond 2016 in anticipation of Democrats coming back around again (for Round 3 of the vicious cycle the media circus has created), because by then probably some idiot would have made decisions that lead to a nuclear war, and the only competition left will be man v. wild.

I've had a great life. If future generations don't wake up to the destruction of America by brainwashing, what will their lives be like?

If Obama isn't strong enough to handle a "hostile" press (i.e., one that asks questions tougher than, "So, Mr. President, exactly how awesome are you?"), how do you expect him to handle a real threat to the nation?

Whenever he has tried to "handle" the hostile press, he is then accused of favoritism, free speech rights, blah blah blah. In this particular case, so far, Obama has chosen to stay out of the picture which is the ONLY way he should handle hostility. And lest you think he's all alone in hating the press, I suggest you do some historical research on the subject. Unfortunately, it's doubly difficult for Obama because of his color. And no, I'm not "baiting" anyone. Just speaking the truth.

As for threats to the nation, it would depend on the threat, so of course that question cannot be answered.

Good idea. She could earn some nice bucks while her lawsuit against the government works its way through the system.

If she hadn't been offered another job, together with Vilsack's falling- all-over-himself apology, she most definitely would have had grounds for a wrongful termination lawsuit. Don't like legitimate lawsuits? Then I guess you've never been a victim. Aren't you special.

Whenever he has tried to "handle" the hostile press, he is then accused of favoritism, free speech rights, blah blah blah.
Good thing for him the press itself has conspired to treat him with kid gloves.

Obama is very thin-skinned. Narcissists are like that. Take everything personally.
In this particular case, so far, Obama has chosen to stay out of the picture which is the ONLY way he should handle hostility. And lest you think he's all alone in hating the press, I suggest you do some historical research on the subject. Unfortunately, it's doubly difficult for Obama because of his color. And no, I'm not "baiting" anyone. Just speaking the truth.
Uh huh. Obama's black. Why should that make anything difficult? It gives him and the Left an easy out: "You just oppose him because he's black!"

And that card is worn transparent. If you could defend his ideas, you would. But you can't.
As for threats to the nation, it would depend on the threat, so of course that question cannot be answered.
Say an 9-11 kind of terror attack.

Obama would fold. He's not strong enough to deal with something like that.

Forum List

Back