So...

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
It appears the White House has succumbed to the vicious non-stop attacks by the right wing noise machine. Not good.

If President Obama, et al., aren't tough enough to rise above a hostile media, then the Breitbarts, the Becks, the Hannitys, the Murdochs have won control of America.

But before the right breaks open the champagne, you might consider what that will mean by 2012 if Republicans win back their "power" in Washington. The left wing noise machine will be locked, fully loaded, and ready to fire back. Karma.

And there goes my country. I'm glad that I probably won't live long enough to see Sarah Palin become President, Michelle Bachman her Vice President, Bill Kristol Secretary of State, Glenn Beck Communications Director, and robotic Dana Perrino back as Press Secretary (unless Fox gives her a big raise.)

No need for predictions beyond 2016 in anticipation of Democrats coming back around again (for Round 3 of the vicious cycle the media circus has created), because by then probably some idiot would have made decisions that lead to a nuclear war, and the only competition left will be man v. wild.

I've had a great life. If future generations don't wake up to the destruction of America by brainwashing, what will their lives be like?

It appears the White House has succumbed to the vicious non-stop attacks by the right wing noise machine. Not good.

If President Obama, et al., aren't tough enough to rise above a hostile media, then the Breitbarts, the Becks, the Hannitys, the Murdochs have won control of America.

But before the right breaks open the champagne, you might consider what that will mean by 2012 if Republicans win back their "power" in Washington. The left wing noise machine will be locked, fully loaded, and ready to fire back. Karma.

And there goes my country. I'm glad that I probably won't live long enough to see Sarah Palin become President, Michelle Bachman her Vice President, Bill Kristol Secretary of State, Glenn Beck Communications Director, and robotic Dana Perrino back as Press Secretary (unless Fox gives her a big raise.)

No need for predictions beyond 2016 in anticipation of Democrats coming back around again (for Round 3 of the vicious cycle the media circus has created), because by then probably some idiot would have made decisions that lead to a nuclear war, and the only competition left will be man v. wild.

I've had a great life. If future generations don't wake up to the destruction of America by brainwashing, what will their lives be like?

Watch you don't trip on your lip.:eusa_boohoo:

They knew the right wing media was able to define the story in such a way as to obscure reality.

That ability is now severely damaged.

They have pushed so far their ability to LIE to the American people their lies are now front page news.

they jumped the shark and are now fucked.

No one will EVER believe breitbart again except the people on here who are sooooo braindead they believe ANYTHING from the right wing media machine no matter what the facts are.

Fox has damaged themselves and will continue to do so because they are hell bent on supporting the R party no matter what the truth is.

This is the momment in time when their lies have been outed for all to see.

They knew the right wing media was able to define the story in such a way as to obscure reality.

They have pushed so far their ability to LIE to the American people their lies are now front page news.

No one will EVER believe breitbart again except the people on here who are sooooo braindead they believe ANYTHING from the right wing media machine no matter what the facts are.

Fox has damaged themselves and will continue to do so because they are hell bent on supporting the R party no matter what the truth is.

Tissue?

Sadly, it's always been that way and even sadder, no, it isn't going to stop.

In other words, the political cycle will continue like normal as it always has. Stop being such a crybaby.

In other words, the political cycle will continue like normal as it always has. Stop being such a crybaby.

Sorry, but I've been in the business for more than 30 years and it's never, ever been this bad. Gridlock and your generation's continuation of paying the salaries of lawmakers who rely on party-first priorities dictated by the mass media network which is now overshadowed by the Internet is what you have to look forward to.

A continued shift of controlled government from party to party like we have seen in the last eight years would be a disaster. Look where it has us now. We need a divided government.

A continued shift of controlled government from party to party like we have seen in the last eight years would be a disaster. Look where it has us now. We need a divided government.

Checks & balances are a good thing...

One-party-rule tends to fuck up a country a lot quicker...

Aye ..

And it makes for a lot of people wanting revenge when the power shifts. The country has been in an ugly mood for a while now.

Aye ..

And it makes for a lot of people wanting revenge when the power shifts. The country has been in an ugly mood for a while now.

A lot of divide on the direction we should be heading...

Fom my perspective, it's a nice gesture to want to give everyone free healthcare and keep GM and other companies afloat, but if you can't pay for it you can't have it...

KARMA!

Ah yes, the battle cry of the victimized. Be they right, be they left, KARMA!

You did when we held the reins, we will do it when you hold the reins!

KARMA!

Whether it's the media, the Democrats, the Republicans, or whether it's bloggers and message board members, karma will ultimately be the ruin of this nation.

And you know, "karma" isn't even the right word for it. Karma is the law of moral causation. What you are talking about is plain and simple, spite and revenge, not karma. You are attempting to redefine a word to fit what can best be described as "tit for tat," no more, no less.

No matter, I suppose. Unless both sides call for it to end, we will all continue to suffer. And it will result in the end of a country we all claim to love.

Fuck your "karma..."

Aye ..

Fom my perspective, it's a nice gesture to want to give everyone free healthcare and keep GM and other companies afloat, but if you can't pay for it you can't have it...

The timing is terrible but I think they knew it was the only chance they would get.

I don't have that much of a problem with the bailouts. It's tough to imagine what might have been had the continued to let the dominoes fall. That money is coming back but unfortunately it is almost a guarantee it will get spent immediately. I do believe that if you come to the government for a bailout you should expect them to have their nose up in your business until you pay them back.

KARMA!

KARMA!

Whether it's the media, the Democrats, the Republicans, or whether it's bloggers and message board members, karma will ultimately be the ruin of this nation.

And you know, "karma" isn't even the right word for it. Karma is the law of moral causation. What you are talking about is plain and simple, spite and revenge, not karma. You are attempting to redefine a word to fit what can best be described as "tit for tat," no more, no less.

No matter, I suppose. Unless both sides call for it to end, we will all continue to suffer. And it will result in the end of a country we all claim to love.

Fuck your "karma..."

Gee, and here I thought that's precisely what I was talking about.

kar·ma [ krmə ]
actions determining future state: in Hindu and Buddhist philosophy, the quality of somebody's current and future lives as determined by that person's behavior in this and in previous lives atmosphere: the atmosphere radiated by a place, situation, person, or object
See full definition · Encarta World English Dictionary

Tit for tat, then. Happy? If not, fuck off.

KARMA!

KARMA!

Fuck your "karma..."

kar·ma [ krmə ]
actions determining future state: in Hindu and Buddhist philosophy, the quality of somebody's current and future lives as determined by that person's behavior in this and in previous lives atmosphere: the atmosphere radiated by a place, situation, person, or object

Karma just happens.

The shit we see today, the stuff you're talking about is made to happen.

But call it what you will, I believe it will be our undoing should it continue unfettered...

Aye ..

The timing is terrible but I think they knew it was the only chance they would get.

I don't have that much of a problem with the bailouts. It's tough to imagine what might have been had the continued to let the dominoes fall. That money is coming back but unfortunately it is almost a guarantee it will get spent immediately. I do believe that if you come to the government for a bailout you should expect them to have their nose up in your business until you pay them back.

We're at 3.7 TRILLION for the financial sector now...

Not a snowballs chance in hell we can afford that...

And there goes my country. I'm glad that I probably won't live long enough to see...robotic Dana Perrino back as Press Secretary

I wouldn't mind seeing her as Press Secretary...

perino.jpg

Unless she doesn't age well...

1helenthomas.jpg

And there goes my country. I'm glad that I probably won't live long enough to see...robotic Dana Perrino back as Press Secretary

I wouldn't mind seeing her as Press Secretary...

perino.jpg

Unless she doesn't age well...

1helenthomas.jpg

Helen Thomas was never press secretary, plus she's probably 40 years older (and 40 years wiser). May you never get old, son. I don't know if you could handle it.

KARMA!

KARMA!

Fuck your "karma..."

kar·ma [ krmə ]

Karma just happens.

The shit we see today, the stuff you're talking about is made to happen.

But call it what you will, I believe it will be our undoing should it continue unfettered...

Yes, it will, so I don't know why if you agree that you had to quibble over wordplay.

My problem with today's political atmosphere is that there is more interest in gotcha politics than studying the events, reading, listening, forming opinions based on facts. AND sometimes admitting that the left isn't always right but the right isn't always right either.

Party dogma now trumps common sense and rational thought. Everyone, including Presidents and Kings, have made mistakes, had tough choices to make and often made the wrong ones, have had happy and unhappy events in their lives, more often than not many of which they don't particularly want spread all over the Internet. Everyone has skeletons in their closets, but picking the scab and exposing it seems far more important to the public than a poliltician's history and qualifications in spite of his/her shortcomings. We're all HUMAN and shouldn't be judged by insignificant occurrences if they have not damaged other people in the process.

To get up every morning and see yet another cycle of hatred beginning over literally NOTHING significant, again, is very disturbing. The top news story today should have been the rare summit going on in Afghanistan, but instead was dominated by the sad story of Shirley Sherrod which was instigated by a hate-filled troublemaker. How many more lives will be ruined by personal hatred and prejudice masquerading as political posturing?

Forum List

Back