So...

I would have to imagine that after Obama's failure, the Left will be done for generations.

One would have imagined that after Bush's collasal failure, the Right would have been done for generations.

I think they would be, except most people come to realize after a couple of years of complete domination by one party or the other, we need to bring the parties into check.

That being the case, I would not be surprised if the Republicans pick up some seats in Congress this election. Will it be enough? Not sure on that. Full control by one party, no matter which party that is, is bad for America.

Immie

The Obama administration needs to stop over-estimating the power of the rightwing propaganda machine.

If the rightwing propaganda machine had anywhere near the power this administration seems to want to credit it with,

they wouldn't BE the administration in the first place.

They need to start treating the rightwing propaganda machine like the collection of clowns, charlatans, and media mercenaries that it is.

The Obama administration needs to stop over-estimating the power of the rightwing propaganda machine.

If the rightwing propaganda machine had anywhere near the power this administration seems to want to credit it with,

they wouldn't BE the administration in the first place.

They need to start treating the rightwing propaganda machine like the collection of clowns, charlatans, and media mercenaries that it is.

Agreed.

The White House missed another opportunity to stand up and tell the right wing smear machine to fuck off.

Just maybe they learned their lesson this time though I'm not going to hold my breath.

Like NY said, Obama needs to stop giving them so much power.
And regular people need to start standing up to it all.

It appears the White House has succumbed to the vicious non-stop attacks by the right wing noise machine. Not good.

If President Obama, et al., aren't tough enough to rise above a hostile media, then the Breitbarts, the Becks, the Hannitys, the Murdochs have won control of America.

But before the right breaks open the champagne, you might consider what that will mean by 2012 if Republicans win back their "power" in Washington. The left wing noise machine will be locked, fully loaded, and ready to fire back. Karma.

And there goes my country. I'm glad that I probably won't live long enough to see Sarah Palin become President, Michelle Bachman her Vice President, Bill Kristol Secretary of State, Glenn Beck Communications Director, and robotic Dana Perrino back as Press Secretary (unless Fox gives her a big raise.)

No need for predictions beyond 2016 in anticipation of Democrats coming back around again (for Round 3 of the vicious cycle the media circus has created), because by then probably some idiot would have made decisions that lead to a nuclear war, and the only competition left will be man v. wild.

I've had a great life. If future generations don't wake up to the destruction of America by brainwashing, what will their lives be like?

Remove the obama blinders please.

Are you talking about Shirley Sharrod? She's been an employee of USDA for years; Obama didn't hire her.

As for her taking the job back (actually, I think she was offered a different job), I'm rather hoping she will decline, go off on speaking tours and make some REAL money (like Sarah Palin). She would be an excellent voice to the problem of deep-seated racism which everyone knows is alive and well but everyone denies.

Good idea. She could earn some nice bucks while her lawsuit against the government works its way through the system.

If she hadn't been offered another job, together with Vilsack's falling- all-over-himself apology, she most definitely would have had grounds for a wrongful termination lawsuit. Don't like legitimate lawsuits? Then I guess you've never been a victim. Aren't you special.

I think if she sues it's very legitimate. In fact I'd encourage her to. Vilsack's apology aside she still has grounds. She was fired in a very public manner for wrongdoing she was completely innocent of. Put that before a jury of her peers and it's just a matter of how much to award her IMO.

Forum List

Back