So you think you had a bad day? It wasn't as bad as this guy's.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Too funny. I can't imagine the RCMP's reaction when he first saw him driving.

:lmao:

Man facing impaired, drug charges after Regina police stop car with no front tires, lights
image.jpg

(File photo)

CTV Regina

Published Tuesday, May 2, 2017 12:45PM CST
A man is facing impaired-driving and drug-trafficking charges after Regina police pulled over a car with no front tires or front or rear lights.

Police say an officer was at the corner of Arcola Street and Victoria Avenue early Sunday morning when he heard a loud scraping sound.

The officer saw a vehicle approaching with no rubber on the front wheels, no headlights and no taillights.
When the officer pulled the vehicle over, the driver got out and would not comply with the officer’s repeated directions to stop and put his hands behind his back, police said.

The man was arrested for suspected impaired driving and police say another officer found a backpack filled with drugs in the backseat of the car. Cellphones, cash and bear spray were also seized.

Man facing impaired, drug charges after Regina police stop car with no front tires, lights

Impaired driving? I dunno but to me we're way beyond impaired when the decision making process for someone transporting a backpack full of drugs results in selecting a car any cop would automatically stop on sight. Hopefully though his insurance and registration were in order, thus avoiding being ticketed for either infraction.

Too funny. I can't imagine the RCMP's reaction when he first saw him driving.

:lmao:

image.jpg

(File photo)

CTV Regina

Published Tuesday, May 2, 2017 12:45PM CST
A man is facing impaired-driving and drug-trafficking charges after Regina police pulled over a car with no front tires or front or rear lights.

Police say an officer was at the corner of Arcola Street and Victoria Avenue early Sunday morning when he heard a loud scraping sound.

The officer saw a vehicle approaching with no rubber on the front wheels, no headlights and no taillights.
When the officer pulled the vehicle over, the driver got out and would not comply with the officer’s repeated directions to stop and put his hands behind his back, police said.

The man was arrested for suspected impaired driving and police say another officer found a backpack filled with drugs in the backseat of the car. Cellphones, cash and bear spray were also seized.

Now that's what I call a good high.

Forum List

Back