So...You Believe America is "Still Here"???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993

If you bother to look you'll see that most Republicans voted against it.

Love it!

Thanks for providing the link that proves your statement untrue.

You said:

"In the real world, most mothers don't work outside the home as a 'career choice'. They work to help make ends meet."

Now you gave a link that proves that one need not work "to help make ends meet."
They chose to be unpaid.....

As, I am sure, you've been told many times: You're your own worst enemy.....
...and your wisest decision.

It doesn't prove my statement untrue. The simple fact of how many women do not choose unpaid leave, or take very little of it, proves I'm right.

Not only is America still here its gotten better. For those that think otherwise, dont let fear rule your mind.

Those that realize the damage that FDR did to the nation actually have a mind.

Those that cannot see the truth post as you do, milky.

Those that live in fear cannot think straight. Its classic freeze, flight or fight response. Right now your brain is frozen.

Not only is America still here its gotten better. For those that think otherwise, dont let fear rule your mind.

Those that live in fear cannot think straight. Its classic freeze, flight or fight response. Right now your brain is frozen.

Simple enough to determine which of us is a classic fool.

Find any errors in the OP?

No?

Seems your stuck in denial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993

If you bother to look you'll see that most Republicans voted against it.

Love it!

You said:

"In the real world, most mothers don't work outside the home as a 'career choice'. They work to help make ends meet."

Now you gave a link that proves that one need not work "to help make ends meet."

It doesn't prove my statement untrue. The simple fact of how many women do not choose unpaid leave, or take very little of it, proves I'm right.

Unpaid leave because they need the money!!!

You're pedaling faster than Ed Begley, Jr. making himself a piece of toast!

Love it!

You said:

Unpaid leave because they need the money!!!

You're pedaling faster than Ed Begley, Jr. making himself a piece of toast!

Do most of the women you know work out of choice? Could most of the women you know quit their jobs without impacting their family's standard of living?

Gee, in post 76 you said this:

"Again....Americans in every quintile are living better every year.
Only the dupes of Leftism, i.e., you, claim otherwise."

and yet above, you're calling the poster mindless because he said America's gotten better?

lol

Read my post before this and maybe you'll realize that PC does not know what she's talking about,

or has talked about, or will talk about. She's addled. She does this all the time.

No?

Yes it is easy to determine who the fool is. People that run around seeing armageddon have issues.

No?

Yes it is easy to determine who the fool is. People that run around seeing armageddon have issues.

Did you miss this:

Or....is the OP totally factual?
I guess it is, and you're a dunce.

I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended.

Gee, in post 76 you said this:

"Again....Americans in every quintile are living better every year.
Only the dupes of Leftism, i.e., you, claim otherwise."

and yet above, you're calling the poster mindless because he said America's gotten better?

lol

Psssttt.....there is a difference between political and financial....

It appears that you have the IQ of lint.

I can explain it to you in the manner that one of your level might understand.
Pay attention:

The Dog and the Wolf
A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. "Ah, Cousin," said the Dog. "I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"
"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."
"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."
So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.
"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."
"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."
Better starve free than be a fat slave.

Now, off to beddie-bye.

Last edited:

Read my post before this and maybe you'll realize that PC does not know what she's talking about,

or has talked about, or will talk about. She's addled. She does this all the time.

That explains it. She doesnt seem to know what to say as long as it starts a fight shes all good I see.

No?

Did you miss this:

I would have liked to insult you, but with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended.

Are you looking for validation that you are worth something or are you trying to solve an issue? It seems to me that you need someone to say how smart you are. Why so combative? it sort of gives away how low your self esteem is.

That explains it. She doesnt seem to know what to say as long as it starts a fight shes all good I see.

I don't start a fight...I finish it.
As I did in your case.

Did you miss this:

Are you looking for validation that you are worth something or are you trying to solve an issue? It seems to me that you need someone to say how smart you are. Why so combative? it sort of gives away how low your self esteem is.

Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head!

Twice you've been asked to find any errors in the OP to which you are ostensibly responding....

...and you are unable to do so.

So...you pretend that I am the issue, when, in reality, you have been put in your place.
But...I'll admit I enjoyed doing so.

Did you miss this:

Twice you've been asked to find any errors in the OP to which you are ostensibly responding....

So...you pretend that I am the issue, when, in reality, you have been put in your place.

It seems you are laboring under the illusion that your question somehow requires me to answer it. Your nobody to me. I pointed out that your Chicken Little approach to life causes you to have brain cramps because you cant think straight when you are frightened. What does that have to do with pointing out a flaw in your flawless post? :lol:

It seems you are laboring under the illusion that your question somehow requires me to answer it. Your nobody to me. I pointed out that your Chicken Little approach to life causes you to have brain cramps because you cant think straight when you are frightened. What does that have to do with pointing out a flaw in your flawless post? :lol:

1. You demanded my attention by commenting in this thread.
Or....did someone ring you up and ask for your opinion?
No?

I'd imagine anyone asking your opinion on anything outside of the channel for the all-cartoon network would be quite a rare event.

2. "Your nobody to me."
Ouch!
That was like finger-nails on the blackboard....not that I'm surprised that your grammar needs work....

That should be "You're nobody to me."

3. "I pointed out that your Chicken Little approach to life causes you to have brain cramps because you cant think straight when you are frightened."
You found no errors because I made none.
From thence, the conclusion was ineluctable.

Now...speaking of 'pointing out,' shall I 'point out' the Exit to you, Missy?

No?

I'd imagine anyone asking your opinion on anything outside of the channel for the all-cartoon network would be quite a rare event.

2. "Your nobody to me."
Ouch!
That was like finger-nails on the blackboard....not that I'm surprised that your grammar needs work....

3. "I pointed out that your Chicken Little approach to life causes you to have brain cramps because you cant think straight when you are frightened."

I demanded your attention? :lol: Your self esteem must really be low. Wow! I commented on you being scared. No one asked you to post this thread so if you have an issue with me expressing my opinion then don't post yours on a forum and expect people not to comment. As far as being a grammar Nazi it fits right in with your low self esteem and the need to find fault in others to validate yourself. I didn't read your OP because it sounded like a bunch of drivel, was boring, and was not well written to be honest.

No?

2. "Your nobody to me."
Ouch!

I demanded your attention? :lol: Your self esteem must really be low. Wow! I commented on you being scared. No one asked you to post this thread so if you have an issue with me expressing my opinion then don't post yours on a forum and expect people not to comment. As far as being a grammar Nazi it fits right in with your low self esteem and the need to find fault in others to validate yourself. I didn't read your OP because it sounded like a bunch of drivel, was boring, and was not well written to be honest.

1. "... if you have an issue with me expressing my opinion..."

Not at all!

I'm not Liberal: I encourage debate....all sorts of opinions....even dunces, like you.

2. "As far as being a grammar Nazi...."
Now, see....that attitude toward education is what kept you in the fifth grade for your extended visit.

3. ".... your low self esteem."
And just when I thought your earlier posts where the dumbest possible...you wander even further astray.

4. "... find fault in others to validate yourself."
Why do you try to save face....you have none to save.
Validate myself? Be honest...you saw the OP....need I say more?

5. "..and was not well written to be honest."
Now you've gone too far!!

No?

2. "Your nobody to me."
Ouch!

1. "... if you have an issue with me expressing my opinion..."

Not at all!

I'm not Liberal: I encourage debate....all sorts of opinions....even dunces, like you.

2. "As far as being a grammar Nazi...."
Now, see....that attitude toward education is what kept you in the fifth grade for your extended visit.

3. ".... your low self esteem."
And just when I thought your earlier posts where the dumbest possible...you wander even further astray.

4. "... find fault in others to validate yourself."
Why do you try to save face....you have none to save.
Validate myself? Be honest...you saw the OP....need I say more?

5. "..and was not well written to be honest."
Now you've gone too far!!

Well I guess you told me a thing or two!! :lol:

Forum List

Back