So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

Did you join the protest to strip Bill Cosby of the Freedom Medal given to him by George Bush? If you're trying to fail us please show your leading examples.

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.

Obviously you haven't seen this and his second video remarks where he defended himself...only to bury himself even further. In the 2nd video he says, quite simply and indefensibly that the "one size fits all consent laws are ridiculous and that having an older male actually helps them come out with their sexuality"...period. That is succinctly said and is not up to debate. He openly supports pedophilia.

Link to transcript. Pedophilia is pre puberty. Let's get the terms correct ok?

Oh and here's the transcript that I'm looking at right now where he says adamantly that he does not endorse pedophilia.

"You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

And link:

READ: Transcript of Milo Yiannopoulos Video on Pedophilia

Did you join the protest to strip Bill Cosby of the Freedom Medal given to him by George Bush? If you're trying to fail us please show your leading examples.
Let's not forget that the RW, the GOP voted a pedophile as their Speaker of the House not too long ago. A person who was 2 steps away from the Presidency.
Let's not forget the hypocrites who were leading the impeachment of Clinton who were having sexual dalliances at the same time they were lecturing the Democratic president.

Henry Hyde - having an affair,
Newt Gingrich - cheated on his first and second wives.
Bob Livingston - resigned in disgrace.
Dennis Hastert - pervert.
Helen Chenowyth - having an affair.

Let's not forget that the RW, the GOP voted a pedophile as their Speaker of the House not too long ago. A person who was 2 steps away from the Presidency.
Let's not forget the hypocrites who were leading the impeachment of Clinton who were having sexual dalliances at the same time they were lecturing the Democratic president.

Were any of those men experimenting with cigars in the people's White House?

With consenting adult women? Not sure. Has anyone tried to find out?

Any investigation into whether or not those people were experimenting with cigars in the People's Congress was blocked.

With consenting adult women? Not sure. Has anyone tried to find out?

Yes. Hillary the following morning.

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.

Obviously you haven't seen this and his second video remarks where he defended himself...only to bury himself even further. In the 2nd video he says, quite simply and indefensibly that the "one size fits all consent laws are ridiculous and that having an older male actually helps them come out with their sexuality"...period. That is succinctly said and is not up to debate. He openly supports pedophilia.

Oh and here's the transcript that I'm looking at right now where he says adamantly that he does not endorse pedophilia.

"You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

And link:

It doesn't matter what he said later, especially seeing that his entire career is in shambles now...of course he is going to try and back track.
Nothing can argue with the statement that "consent laws are ridiculous and that relationships with a gay older man actually helps the young boy identify his sexuality".
Watch at 1:26 and on...

When an adult screws an emotionally immature adolescent is fucks up their head. There is plenty written on this. It over-sexualizes them, encourages them to engage in sex for approval, and encourages them to use sex as a manipulative tool. In extreme cases it can lead to attachment disorders.

There are few if any adolescents below the age of consent that can have sex with adults and not suffer some ill effect. In other words, when an adult has sex with these kids they are most likely damaging them for the rest of their lives. This is abuse. People who do this are intentionally hurting kids, for the rest of their lives. That is absolutely fucked up.
So why did the Democrats give Harvey Milk his own pedophile day to celebrate his raping of young boys?
Because the Dems are degenerate scum. I do not believe for one minute otherwise.

And link:

It doesn't matter what he said later, especially seeing that his entire career is in shambles now...of course he is going to try and back track.
Nothing can argue with the statement that "consent laws are ridiculous and that relationships with a gay older man actually helps the young boy identify his sexuality".

Haters gotta hate.

And link:

Haters gotta hate.

So...it's bad to hate pedophiles and their supporters?

And link:

Haters gotta hate.

So...it's bad to hate pedophiles and their supporters?

You may want to hate the crime and all it stand for instead of the person and anyone who supports pedophilia is sick.

And link:

What a sick fuck.

And link:

Anyone who is defending this should stop. Now.

The bag of deplorables becomes even more sickening.

There is no "Context" in forcing a 13-Year Old Boy to be butt fucked.

There is no "Context" in forcing a 13-Year Old Boy to give a blow job.

There is no "Context" to the lie about "Coming of Age", it rape pure and simple.

There is no "Context" to showing a 13-Year Old Boy how "Express" his love by forcing him to under rape.

Pedophilia is NOT about showing love, it is sick sexual perversion.

You defend a man who rape boys....says a whole damn lot about you.

But it was fine with you and your fellow leftists when Barney Frank did it.

The only "context" to you is the party.
When Barney Frank did what? What did he do?

Fucking moron hack.
Still would like you to point out some kind of evidence to back up your envious accusations of Barney Frank and Harvey Milk.

Equating Homosexuality and Pedophilia is common.

Not true, but very common

Pedophiles derive sexual stimulation and sexual gratification by engaging in sex acts with minor children.

Homosexual are sexually attracted to the same sex.

Epic fail.

The bag of deplorables becomes even more sickening.

There is no "Context" in forcing a 13-Year Old Boy to be butt fucked.

There is no "Context" in forcing a 13-Year Old Boy to give a blow job.

There is no "Context" to the lie about "Coming of Age", it rape pure and simple.

There is no "Context" to showing a 13-Year Old Boy how "Express" his love by forcing him to under rape.

Pedophilia is NOT about showing love, it is sick sexual perversion.

You defend a man who rape boys....says a whole damn lot about you.

But it was fine with you and your fellow leftists when Barney Frank did it.

The only "context" to you is the party.
When Barney Frank did what? What did he do?

Fucking moron hack.
Still would like you to point out some kind of evidence to back up your envious accusations of Barney Frank and Harvey Milk.

Equating Homosexuality and Pedophilia is common.

Not true, but very common

Pedophiles derive sexual stimulation and sexual gratification by engaging in sex acts with minor children.

Homosexual are sexually attracted to the same sex.

Epic fail.
Agreed.

THis is relevant.

THE RIGHT THROWS MILO TO THE WOLVES
Why the Left dominates the national culture.
February 22, 2017

David Horowitz

jh.jpg

to fold every time.

Barney Frank had a prostitution ring operating out of his house and masturbated into the president's locker in the Capitol gym. But that didn't prevent him from architecting the incredibly destructive Dodd-Frank bill and the subprime mortgage crisis because Democrats never broke ranks and protected him.

Milo is indisputably the most effective conservative on campus battling the anti-American identity-obsessed, racist Left. He is a victim of sexual abuse himself, which entails confusion on these issues. That conservatives would abandon him - throw him to the wolves - tells you everything you need to know why the Left dominates the national culture and thus the political culture which is downstream.

The Right Throws Milo to the Wolves

He's a carnival act. Performance art. He found out there was money in being obnoxiously rightwing.

You vile lefties haven't used every trick in your book, up to and including street violence, to shut him up because he didn't have anything important to say.

Stop being a fucking liar.

Forum List

Back