So yet another homosexual condones sex with under age boys. This time it's Milo

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.

Milo did not condone pedophilia. I hate you Gramps for jumping the gun. Milo was talking about how hard it was for him to come out and that having an older man in his life helped him.

Any conservative who goes against Milo now I will hate for the rest of my life. Because it means you did not read the whole story behind it.
Sounds a little overly dramatic.

He literally said he knows of and watched pedophiles at a Hollywood party and won't say who they are... and said it was ok for people in their mid-twenties to want to fuck young teenagers...

Far-Right Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Disinvited From Conservative Political Action Conference (UPDATE) | The Huffington Post.

It seems RW Darling has finally crossed an uncrossable line.

He was dropped like a hot potato from a scheduled CPAC appearance after video emerged of his defending adults having sex with 13-Year Children.

Yep, yet another Republican Conservative Pedophile exposed.

Yiannopoulos has been a RW Hero. He is young (23) Conservative, Jewish and Gay.....well two out three ain't to bad, but then again RePuBliKlans have no problem with Pedo's like Duggard and Ted Nuget.

Cons seem to have a strong affinity for the buggering of underage children. Nuget actually thinks his brand of nut job bat shit crazy might help him run for Senator from Michigan.

Huck-A-Buck actually did a jam with teddy and went so far as to defend the incest in the Duggar Family.

Just a few short days ago Milo was a RWNJ Hero. Now he will be lucky to find a C-List ConJob brain dead enough to share the air with.

Simon and Schuster also killed a book deal with Milo after the tape came out.

You Cons and Your Pedo's......

Then hate away. Like I'm supposed to give a fuck?

Tapper went for the throat. Wait till Jake gets a new one on what I have on him and his family.

That aside, for any of us that knows the gay life or have gay friends we know what Milo is talking about. Tapper is now dead to me. I don't even think Jake knows what I have on him.

Hey Crusader Frank. Remember I told you I got them all?

Milo Yiannopoulos’s Pedophilia Comments Cost Him CPAC Role and Book Deal

Book canceled. Cpac appearance canceled.
Sounds as though the dirt bag belongs in prison.

And to think so many of you hoisted this freak to epic levels simply because he was gay & conservative.

Good riddance
Even if he did support pedophilia, that would only allow him to reach even more degenerate millennials and baby boomers who were thought to be long gone.
What?

Any individual that consider sex with minors is one disturb individual no matter gay or straight.

Never like Milo and do not care what he loses...

Then hate away. Like I'm supposed to give a fuck?

No I just hate you. That's simple.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are just two sides of the same pervert coin.
There is clearly a segment of the homo males that at the very least are attracted to underage boys, hence the whole "twink" bullshit.

^ this

Forum List

Back