So with Democrats winning the House, what are the chances Trump will remain President after 2020?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Does Trump's tax returns get investigated?
What about his sexual assault allegations? Or his traitor-like behaviour?
What does this all mean both in the short and long term?
Do you think Donald Trump is crying in his room?
45545881_2402159703210403_745185720733270016_n.png

Also, how will you celebrate the Democrats victory?
2018 election: Live updates and latest news - CNNPolitics
1m1ef4.jpg

Last edited:
Your stuck with Trump six more years

Dream on, Trumpbot.

Your Messiah is nowhere near 50% in any respected poll and despite a sub 4% U-3 rate he still lost the House.

Trump is toast in 2020 (unless he starts a war).

Your stuck with Trump six more years

Dream on, Trumpbot.

Your Messiah is nowhere near 50% in any respected poll, despite a sub 4% U-3 rate he still lost the House.

Trump is toast in 2020 (unless he starts a war).

In our 2 party system; every General Election is a 50/50 proposition. Each major party nominee has a coin flip’s chance of winning at the time they are nominated. By that I mean that you have 2 choices when you go to the polls. If you can’t vote for the one and you don’t want to just flush your vote down the commode, you either don’t vote or vote for the other—if you don’t vote at all, you are still making your feelings known by the way by allowing someone else’s vote to potentially count twice.

After two years of obstruction, investigations, and subpoenas, it's put up or shut up time for the left and we know they're not gonna put up anything but more of the same, so I'd say Trump's chances of remaining President after 2020 are pretty damn good.

I'm nervous that Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats will pull an Obama.

I was very angry with Obama after he won and just let Bush off the hook.

Bush lied the country into a war. He tricked the American people.

Bush's entire cabinet was suspect. And Obama gave him a bye.

Well, that better not happen this time.

We already know how corrupt Trump's cabinet has been and there hasn't even been a real investigation. Half of them have had to resign. What will come up once they are truly scrutinized?

After two years of obstruction, investigations, and subpoenas, it's put up or shut up time for the left and we know they're not gonna put up anything but more of the same, so I'd say Trump's chances of remaining President after 2020 are pretty damn good.
WTF are you talking about.

Republicans have been in charge of everything.

Their investigations into Trump have been for show.

Look at the laughable FBI investigation into Kavanaugh.

Hopefully, we will finally see a real investigation looks like.

I guess you forgot about Mueller.

1m1ef4.jpg
What exactly do you think youre going to find when you see his tax returns?
not sure, but didn't he have like a few hundred million dollars and didn't pay taxes on it?
i didn't read too much in the case, but i saw a lot of people saying he should be prosecuted and investigated for it

not sure, but didn't he have like a few hundred million dollars and didn't pay taxes on it?
i didn't read too much in the case, but i saw a lot of people saying he should be prosecuted and investigated for it
Well I see you have all of your ducks in a row. :lol:

If it’s “more of the same” as you say, then it would result in the Dems gaining ground as they just took over the house and many gubernatorial races... also considering a razor thin 2016 victory by Trump where he lost the popular vote by millions and only won because of the electoral college i don’t think he can survive dissipating support if a decent opponent runs against him.

1m1ef4.jpg
What exactly do you think youre going to find when you see his tax returns?
If you see his tax return, its because its already been looked over and cleared by the IRS. Are you retarded or something?

Yes I do hope the Speaker will not be a pansy.

2020 will be the Democrats’ election to lose – again.

Which means it depends on who their nominee is and whether they learned the hard lesson that ‘anybody but Trump’ won’t work – again.

Forum List

Back