So Why Do You Hate Obama?

I don't 'hate' him, I just disagree with the majority of what he says and does.

But thanks for the overly emotional hysteria.

Deserves repeating...

Yes it does "deserve repeating".

I didn't know that CG was against........

1) tax cuts

2) less government control over peoples' private lives

3) less government regulation of businesses

4) people given more personal responsibility over their health care

Some "conservative"..........:lol:

i don't hate obama, i just disagree with his policies.

oh yeah, what policies do you disagree with?

durr durr, teleprompter, bill ayers, hussein, i am not a racist, you RACIST.

Most all if not all the posters from the right on here have given you all plenty of policy and regulation reasons why they dont like Obama. So you can stick that racist shit up your ass while your sticking your head back in the sand.

L.K., I think Grampa just murked you.

Yeah, the conservatives spell out pretty much which policies and actions they oppose. All the left hears is "Obama is a black Muslim."

Most all if not all the posters from the right on here have given you all plenty of policy and regulation reasons why they dont like Obama........

Really? Like what?

Most all if not all the posters from the right on here have given you all plenty of policy and regulation reasons why they dont like Obama........

Really? Like what?

maybe if you actually READ some of the posts, instead of whining, crying and generally being a douche, you'd know.

Really? Like what?

Scroll back and read. I already covered this on another page. Or like Obama would you rather I do it for you and write it again?

I don't know him well enough to hate him.

But I loathe his ideology and what he has done to our country. The sooner he is out of office, the better.

I don't 'hate' him, I just disagree with the majority of what he says and does.

But thanks for the overly emotional hysteria.

Deserves repeating...

Yes it does "deserve repeating".

I didn't know that CG was against........

1) tax cuts

2) less government control over peoples' private lives

3) less government regulation of businesses

4) people given more personal responsibility over their health care

Some "conservative"..........:lol:

Damn, make an ass of yourself much?

Yes the right wanted Obamacare (unconstitutional), more wars, Stimulus, FED stimulus's, a sharp division in the country’s population due to Obama's hate speeches, 10% UE, being downgraded, massive deficit adding tax credits, huge deficits, more regulations, bail outs, massive inflation, higher taxes in the future (passing the buck) and for Obama to sue states that try and deal with illegal immigration because Obama won't....

Yes, that's what the right wanted and they got all of it...

What a stupid fucking thread.

If Obama wanted to sunset the Bush era tax cuts he could have, Obama wanted them.

Name one progressive policy that Barry has put into place? Easy enough:

1. A halt to drilling and exploration in the gulf, off the coast of California and the road blocks put up for the oil shale and tar sands. The interferrence to the pipeline from Canada to the refineries on the gulf coast. Barry lives in a fantasy world when it comes to energy policy.
2. Obamacare. You can call this a conservative policy all you want, but it is left-wing through-and-through. A conservative solution to the health care problems would involve PRIVATE solutions not a hundred new federal beaurocracies. Like the dissolution of boundaries that allow real competition through out the country.
3. Trying to bring enemy combatants back to the United States for trial. Never been done before now. I like Sallow's solution. Shoot #1 in the head and then ask #2 what the beef was.
4. Giving the EPA a stronger hand to enact and enforce incredibly restrictive regulations that hamper manufacturing. Oklahoma has a fairly robust manufacturing base. The EPA is down here throwing its weight around and giving plant managers nightmares.
5. Libya. And the reason for placing American military under someone else's control is good when? Shades of Mogadishu people. You want American troops, then they should be led at ALL levels by Americans.
6. Card Check. People want a union, fine. Let them vote in secret and then let the vote stand or fall based on those merits alone. This may not be enacted yet, but you KNOW Barry is salivating at the chance to make this law.
7. Boeing and the National Labor Relations Board. Companies should have the ability to go where ever they want in this country. If one state is a union lock and it's too hard to do business there, then a company sho9uld have the ability to put its factories or assembly plants ANYWHERE in the United States. The State of Washington isn't East Germany. Next we'll be penalizing companies for moving because the state that they are leaving loses tax revenues. You want business, take a lesson from Texas and other "right to work" states.
8. Two years of unemployment benefits. Getting layed off is tough, very tough. I know. But two years of unemployment benefits?
9. Completely stopping the F-22 and several defense department development programs. Never fails that when we do this we always get someone killed and we have to play catch-up. The Chinese J-20 and their new aircraft carrier coming off the slips is pushing their sphere of influence outward. The Russians aren't asleep either. Trouble is, we always wind up going against their equipment. If the "super committee" doesn't agree to some more cuts, then the defense department gets raped again. This is ignorance at it's worst.
10. No space program. What is this? For the first time in my life we do not have THE space program and are relagated to hitching a ride with the Russians. The space program has always been good for research and development.

I actually had a couple more to put down. The Gibson Guitar debacle is another good one. But that ought to get the point across. All 'progressive' policies that a conservative would have never signed up for.

:lol:

His foreign policy has been much stronger then Bush's. He's reassured allies and killed enemies.

He's the Michael Corleone of Presidents.

]

You mean he's overly dramatic and chews the scenary?

Saudi Arabia is about to break off ties with the US over the Palestinian State issue. I would hardly say he's reassured anyone.

AFP: US risks being 'toxic' over Palestinian veto: Saudi prince

Pakistan is no longer co-operting with us...

We are currently letting the Taliban set up an office in Qatar in order to cut a peace deal with them that let's us high-tail it out of Afghanistan. Helicopters off the embassy roof, anyone?

So he got Bin Laden after Bin Laden stopped really being relevent. I'm glad the guy's dead, but don't make this out to be more than it is. He picked a fight with Qadafi when that really wasn't any of our business.

By Andrew Sullivan: The Dish

If you ask why I remain such a strong Obama supporter, it is because I see him as that rare individual able to withstand the zeal without becoming a zealot in response, and to overcome the recklessness of pure religious ideology with pragmatism, civility and reason. That's why they fear and loathe him. Not because his policies are not theirs'. But because his temperament is their nemesis. If he defeats them next year, they will break, because their beliefs are so brittle, but will then reform, along Huntsman-style lines. If they defeat him, I fear we will no longer be participating in a civil conversation, however fraught, but in a civil war.

More: Republicanism As Religion - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

He pretty much stands for and accomplished everything the Right wants. That's why he is in trouble with his own party.

Historians agree the best Republican President was also the first: Abraham Lincoln. Who’s second runner up? Which President has represented Republican values best? Easy. President Barack Obama.

.....his signature legislative accomplishment was to implement a Republican/Heritage Foundation idea from 1989. Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans reads, “[N]either the federal government nor any state requires all households to protect themselves from the potentially catastrophic costs of a serious accident or illness. Under the Heritage plan, there would be such a requirement…A mandate on households certainly would force those with adequate means to obtain insurance protection.”

And on top of the Bush Tax Cuts – Obama cut even more taxes for 95 percent of Americans.

What does this mean? It means we currently have eight GOP candidates running against what’s essentially a GOP incumbent. It means we have eight mediocre Republican candidates running against the best Republican president since Lincoln.

Column

I don't.

next question?

Forum List

Back