So Why Can’t You Pretend to Be Black?

Forgive me is this is a dumb question, but how can a person lie about their skin color?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ask Warren, Talcom X and this gal. They’ve done it for years.
How does this pass for a female?
View attachment 386631
To me, a male trying to pass as a female is one thing, but skin color is a whole other story.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What's wrong with me trying to pass as a soul brudda?
You have to pass the dance test.

The opposite end of that spectrum is the Mooch who would sell barry and the kids to be white for 15 minutes.

DxIOwYZXcAYE62V.jpg

At one time....many minorities, especially black, pretended to be "white" to avoid persecution -- since at the time, you could be murdered for being black and that murder would be sanctioned by the state.....

But if you want to pretend to be black to avoid discrimination and government oppression, have at it....you would be laughed at -- but you are a closeted racist Trump sycophant -- so you should be use to being laughed at...

Forgive me is this is a dumb question, but how can a person lie about their skin color?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ask Warren, Talcom X and this gal. They’ve done it for years.
How does this pass for a female?
View attachment 386631
To me, a male trying to pass as a female is one thing, but skin color is a whole other story.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What's wrong with me trying to pass as a soul brudda?
I never said that anything was wrong. I was only trying to point out that everything on the planet has a name which includes color. They all have names.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back