So Why Can’t You Pretend to Be Black?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
According to the Left people can change sex on a whim, why not skin pigmentation?
What’s the big deal?
Referencing this

Forgive me is this is a dumb question, but how can a person lie about their skin color?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ask Warren, Talcom X and this gal. They’ve done it for years.
How does this pass for a female?
1599689885605.jpeg

According to the Left people can change sex on a whim, why not skin pigmentation?
What’s the big deal?
Referencing this

Remember Rachael Dolezal? She was a leader of a chapter of the NAACP but it turned out that she was white. She supposedly "identified" as a black person.

Rachel Dolezal - Wikipedia

What’s the big deal?
Referencing this

I knew I was black all along. Dammit. People have been lying to me.

What’s the big deal?
Referencing this

I knew I was black all along. Dammit. People have been lying to me.
Evolutionists insist my ancestors are from Africa.
Every census - African American

I use to pretend in the drive up order.....shoulda seen the girls when they looked out and saw an ironworker with a pony tail pull up. "Yuz gots ta be shittin me....crazy ass redneck"
G-g-g gimme ona dem dubba beef mofos with some extra fine cheese and enough of dem fries for bof of us....gimme a pie too....yours is later...cuz I know yo ass is fine...
cupcake.JPG

Last edited:
Forgive me is this is a dumb question, but how can a person lie about their skin color?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ask Warren, Talcom X and this gal. They’ve done it for years.
How does this pass for a female?
View attachment 386631
To me, a male trying to pass as a female is one thing, but skin color is a whole other story.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What's wrong with me trying to pass as a soul brudda?

Remember Rachael Dolezal? She was a leader of a chapter of the NAACP but it turned out that she was white. She supposedly "identified" as a black person.
I really can't see why there's anything wrong with that. She may even have a distant ancestor who is black African by blood, or even just a friend, mentor, or baby sitter who is black and with whom she identifies. It really shouldn't matter anyways. She was hired by an organization do a job, according to its charter, to advance the interests of mostly black or colored people. If the organization was happy with her work, why should it matter to other white people?

Forum List

Back