So which is it? Collusion or ineptitude?

I'm glad they went for the full repeal. Only the three women R's voted against it. Everyone is on record now.

The GOP colluding with the left to sink Trump or are they just inept?

The Republicans voted at least seven times to repeal Obamacare when they knew Obama would veto it. So it's the first. Always has been. Trump first defeated the GOP elites before he defeated Hillary. But obviously they need defeating again.

The Republicans voted at least seven times to repeal Obamacare when they knew Obama would veto it. So it's the first. Always has been. Trump first defeated the GOP elites before he defeated Hillary. But obviously they need defeating again.

162 times is the number I've been seeing thrown around.

Odd anyone would use the word collusion in regards to POTUS right now. The GOP never supported him, and he's his own captain of the SS TRUMPTANIC. The entire majority in the government is to blame for everything they aren't doing right now.

Harlan K. Ullman, a shrewd American analyst, once noted that there used to be two parties in America – one had a conscience but no brains, and the other always had brains but no conscience. Now, Ullman notes, we have two completely identical parties with no brains and no conscience, and he questions the meaning of their existence.
America Forever? | OrientalReview.org

You're full of fucking shit.

Seven? Try more than 60.

Not the entire GOP, just some of them.

There are a wide variety of creatures living within the swamp.

Absolutely.....the stinking, filthy swamp is inhabited by many creatures......some are from the Left and as many creatures are from the Right!

May GOD Bless and Protect President Trump. :thup:

There's no collusion with Democrats.

Republicans proved their ineptitude when Clinton was President. Their only accomplishment was to harass the Clintons for 6 years.

When they took over in 2001 they voted for useless wars, tax cuts for the wealthy, and deregulation, creating the housing bubble and crashing the economy.

They spent the next 8 years being the party of "No" and accepted no responsibility for their fiscal mismanagement during the Bush years, while Obama managed to create jobs for 6 straight years, triple the stock market, and cut W's deficit down to less than a billion dollars.

Now they've got all three branches of government again and already their total ineptitude is there for all to see.

Sad.

There's no collusion with Democrats.

Republicans proved their ineptitude when Clinton was President. Their only accomplishment was to harass the Clintons for 6 years.

When they took over in 2001 they voted for useless wars, tax cuts for the wealthy, and deregulation, creating the housing bubble and crashing the economy.

They spent the next 8 years being the party of "No" and accepted no responsibility for their fiscal mismanagement during the Bush years, while Obama managed to create jobs for 6 straight years, triple the stock market, and cut W's deficit down to less than a billion dollars.

Now they've got all three branches of government again and already their total ineptitude is there for all to see.

Sad.
Revisionist history is fun!

None of the above. They are just trying to keep the President from communicating with the Russian's president. They are afraid that Putin will let the cat out of the bag. By telling Pres. Trump all of the on goings that has been going on for years. And if he spills the beans to Pres. Trump, that the President will Tweet to the world what Putin has told him. And then they will say, "See...Putin has already started his crap again..., Trying to break us up, so that he can conquer us." And so they has already has painted this picture of Putin long ago, so that they can use it when needed. Putin probably has dealt drugs smuggling with them. But it seem that he has converted to Christianity and changed from his wicked ways. But Hillary and the rest didn't. And that is why they are going around and saying that Christianity is bad, bad. And so that nobody will not convert, but stay in the filthy swamp with them.

Luke 11:52 “Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.”

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

Forum List

Back