President Obama and the ACA vindicated

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
The GOP's near unanimous agreement that the ACA should not be fully repealed and thus healthcare returned to its state of existence before 2009 is a complete vindication of the ACA. In this sense, the GOP acknowledges that something in the vein of the ACA was needed to address our healthcare system's problems, and unwittingly admits that the 61 times they voted for full repeal were nothing more than political stunts.

If Trump and the GOP choose to allow our healthcare system to collapse, the responsibility falls on them.

Never in a thousand years did I think I'd see the day where a sitting U.S. President openly spoke about hoping for the collapse of his constituent's healthcare, and bragged about working for that to happen. Hopefully Americans remember that come November 2018.

Last edited:
The GOP's near unanimous agreement that the ACA should not be fully repealed and thus healthcare returned to its state of existence before 2009 is a complete vindication of the ACA. In this sense, the GOP acknowledges that something in the vein of the ACA was needed to address our healthcare systems problems, and unwittingly admits that the 61 times they voted for full repeal were nothing more than political stunts.

If Trump and the GOP choose to allow our healthcare system to collapse, the responsibility falls on them.

Never in a thousand years did I think I'd see the day where a sitting U.S. President openly spoke about hoping for the collapse of his constituent's healthcare, and bragged about working for that to happen. Hopefully Americans remember that come November 2018.

So you admit the ACA is going to collapse.

• Banned
The GOP's near unanimous agreement that the ACA should not be fully repealed and thus healthcare returned to its state of existence before 2009 is a complete vindication of the ACA. In this sense, the GOP acknowledges that something in the vein of the ACA was needed to address our healthcare systems problems, and unwittingly admits that the 61 times they voted for full repeal were nothing more than political stunts.

Depends on if Trump and the GOP continue trying to collapse it. There's still the chance they decide to put country before party, however unlikely it seems.

Depends on if Trump and the GOP continue trying to collapse it. There's still the chance they decide to put country before party, however unlikely it seems.

If it's about the country then we should let it collapse and go back to the way it was before.
The majority of the country was doing fine. The ACA was for a minority of people.

• Banned

If it's about the country then we should let it collapse and go back to the way it was before.
The majority of the country was doing fine. The ACA was for a minority of people.
Good luck with that. You're one of maybe 10% of the country that wants that. In most places, they call that a "minority."

The GOP's near unanimous agreement that the ACA should not be fully repealed and thus healthcare returned to its state of existence before 2009 is a complete vindication of the ACA. In this sense, the GOP acknowledges that something in the vein of the ACA was needed to address our healthcare system's problems, and unwittingly admits that the 61 times they voted for full repeal were nothing more than political stunts.

The ACA can not be vindicated until after insurers back it, and the plan is self sustaining, and neither of these qualifications are with the ACA.

You are delusional if you think otherwise

:lmao:
You sound like a fucking pussy whipped bitch...
millions of people's lives have been destroyed because of Obamacare, anyone that thinks the cancer that is obamacare should be forced on anybody that does not want it and will never use it is a fucking piece of shit… :fu:

The ACA can not be vindicated until after insurers back it, and the plan is self sustaining, and neither of these qualifications are with the ACA.

It's already been vindicated by Republicans not even considering repeal. It falls to the GOP now to decide if healthcare should completely collapse in this country or if they finally agree to put country before party.

It's already been vindicated by Republicans not even considering repeal. It falls to the GOP now to decide if healthcare should completely collapse in this country or if they finally agree to put country before party.

Look kid, the GOP does not have to repeal the ACA, all they have to do is nothing and the ACA implodes as it is doing now. There were Senators that told Trump to let this happen from the start. Again you are delusional

I agree that it was ineptitude on the GOP's part to not have a unified front on a health care bill and an underestimation by President Trump on how difficult it is to get major legislation like this passed. The ironic thing is that this is the best case scenario politically as the Democrats will completely own all of the negative effects of the ACA implosion. Hopefully by then, the GOP has it's ducks lined up with a replacement bill.

Good luck with that. You're one of maybe 10% of the country that wants that. In most places, they call that a "minority."

The majority of the country would prefer that the government doesn't fuck with their healthcare.
Maybe if all you bleeding hearts got together you could buy insurance for those who don't want to pay for it.

Look kid, the GOP does not have to repeal the ACA, all they have to do is nothing and the ACA implodes as it is doing now. There were Senators that told Trump to let this happen from the start. Again you are delusional

Nothing? No, they've already done things in the hopes of making it implode, and despite that, they'll have to do even more to get it to implode. The ball is in the GOP's court.

Obamacare only works for progressives, The rest of the country does not want it, cannot afford it and will never use it. It is not in the best interest of the rest of the country. Fact

Forum List

Back