So Where’s Your Precious UN?

Probably trying to figure out how to condemn Israel for it.

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And once again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
The UN is powerless if a Security Council member is involved. Good thing too since Iran has a good case that what we did was an act of war.

What do you want them to do? Send both parties a strongly worded letter?

Last I checked launching ballistic missiles into another nation is an act of war. And once again as it’s done throughout its existence, the UN does nothing.
They are hard fast working on the matter as we speak.

sleeping-people.jpg

The UN is powerless if a Security Council member is involved. Good thing too since Iran has a good case that what we did was an act of war.

UN is pretty much a freak show gathering. Whenever they condemn someone, you know the country is more than likely correct in the action they took.

Did you think it was an act of war when we did it to Syria?
I’ve many times stated Obama started wars with Libya and Syria.

And the UN did nothing.

But the Nobel committee did give him the Noble Peace Prize and the million dollars that goes with it.

The UN Diplomutts are all in the bar getting drunk.

Iran isn't on the security council, moron.
No but we are. Could be embarrassing if both countries are accused of war crimes.

I don't think the facts that you UN bashers hate the UN and also clearly are clueless of its function are coincidental.

Iran isn't on the security council, moron.
No but we are. Could be embarrassing if both countries are accused of war crimes.
Only a douchbag would accuse the US of war crimes.

UN is pretty much a freak show gathering. Whenever they condemn someone, you know the country is more than likely correct in the action they took.
Aren't Israel and the USA the only countries they ever condemn?

The UN is sitting there shutting the fuck up like they are supposed to do when grown ups are talking.

Forum List

Back