So where did Michael Jackson go?

MJ is a pedophile, he is surely burning in the firey pits of hell. So it is written, so it shall be.

There's a special hell for those who judge others. I hope neither of us end up there.

I wasn't aware there was a special hell for any crime/sin. How did you come to believe this?

The hells are viewed as a creation of the mind, filled with self-deception and egocentrism. The first 4 are consequences of physical actions, the 5th is the result of crimes of speech and the last 3, the result of mental faults or imperfections -- stains, really -- called the kleshas.

The first hell is the realm of murderers. Here suffer those who kill for pleasure or desire. It is the Hell of Repetition where those who kill for pleasure or to fulfill some desire end up. These murders brag about their actions, having no appreciation of the value of life. This is not the destination of those who kill as a consequence of some other goal.

The next destination is known as Black Rope Hell. Here we find those who have killed during the commission of some other crime. The point is made that, though people may commit crimes as members of a group, they must suffer the consequences as individuals.

Great black birds chase the wrong-doers and pluck out their eyes; demons pull out their tongues and entrails. They are forced to drink molten copper, and suffer multiple stabbings.

Certain types of killing, or stealing along with sexual indulgence, lead to the Crowded Hell. Having improper attitudes to physical love leads to Fire-jar Hell where self-proclaimed monks, or those who misuse their office are tormented with fire at the organ that caused the wrongful behaviour. For example, those who cling to the vision of a desirable woman will have their eyes burnt. Their ears will burn if their wrong-doing is a result of their attachment to a woman's voice or her laughter.

Screaming Hell is the destination for those who misuse intoxicants. This is the destination for those who seduce people using alcohol or other drugs, who trap animals in a similar way or cause people to be under their power through the selling of drugs.

The Great Screaming Hell is the place for those whose misdeeds are via sound or the voice, generally. Those who use language to confuse or to sow discord will find themselves here. Here the body may be infested with vipers that need to chew their way out; with each lie, another nest of snakes is created.

Those who hold false views can experience the Hell of Burning Heat. They who deny that a law of cause and effect [karma] is in operation and hence, by extension, deny the existence of good and evil can know the Diamond-beak Hornet Hell. There, hornets sting so that blood spurts out which the sinner must then drink. This induces great hunger but the victim has only his own flesh on which to feed.

The seventh Hell is related to the sexual defilement of religion. It is called Burning Hell of String-like Worms. Those who seduce nuns or monks are tied up and pegged to the ground where a demons stuffs worms up their anus which travel up through the alimentary canal eating everything in their way until they crack their way out of the head of the sinner.

The last of the 8 hells is the Hell of No Interval. This is the destination of those committing the 5 most serious crimes: 1. pre-meditated murder of one's mother 2. pre-meditated murder of one's father 3. pre-meditated evil intent to harm an Enlightened One and to rejoice in that action 4. pre-meditated intent to harm the Buddhist community or sangha 5. pre-meditated murder of arhats or bodhisattvas.

The view among many teachers is that these descriptions of the hells remind Buddhists of their aspirations, the precepts they have taken, and of the imperfections that are common to human nature. The hells serve as metaphoric mirrors.

How Many?
The hells may number 8 as above, or 10 or even 136 depending on the tradition. Tibetans generally consider that there are 18 "Kingdoms of the Demons," and 2 types of Hell -- the hot and the cold.

Hells

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven. So it is written so it shall be.

Then the disciples ask "Who then can be saved?"

And Jesus replied "For man, this is impossible, but for God all things are possible."

I also hope MJ finds peace.

I have no doubt he has found peace. Thankfully God is merciful to everyone. Even those who are so outrageous in their behavior as to destroy all sympathy from many in the world.

MJ went to the North Pole ...

... where he will be distributed with all the other plastic toys.

(this may have been posted already, my apologies if it has)

Since MJ was made of so much plastic, they've decided to melt him down and make Lego's out of him. Why? So now little boys can play with him!

Tasteless and crude, I know. I still lawl'ed when I heard it though.

Since MJ was made of so much plastic, they've decided to melt him down and make Lego's out of him. Why? So now little boys can play with him!

If I could, I would rep you a hundred times for that ... LOL
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

An interesting and thought provoking post.

As regards cults, the strongest indicator of a person's susceptibility of being brainwashed into joining a cult is having been raised in a religious home, regardless of the religion.

You found it thought provoking? To each his own.

My experience has shown me that those most concerned with others being in cults usually ignore the fact that they themselves are in a cult. They just tend to use it as a derogatory word to describe what others believe. I guess labeling them such provides them with an excuse not to engage with others intellectually. After all, if you're in a cult how can your beliefs be worth discussing fairly or spending any time actually analyzing why people believe it?

Who determines when someone has been brainwashed? Everyone thinks completely differently then everyone else. Simply because one person thinks in a way completely different than you, they are brainwashed? What makes you think you arent brainwashed? Who decides whats normal? Society? What if society is wrong? It's such an ambiguous standard it's completely meaningles to use in discussion except in a derogatory fashion.

If you think someone is mistaken, then try to teach them the truth with love and kindness. Give them a reason why you're right rather than just why they are wrong.

Its easy to try to attack someone and tear them down. Its much more difficult, and also much more rewarding, to build people up.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven. So it is written so it shall be.

Then the disciples ask "Who then can be saved?"

And Jesus replied "For man, this is impossible, but for God all things are possible."
I also hope MJ finds peace.

I have no doubt he has found peace. Thankfully God is merciful to everyone. Even those who are so outrageous in their behavior as to destroy all sympathy from many in the world.

Daniel 9:9 :thup:

An interesting and thought provoking post.

As regards cults, the strongest indicator of a person's susceptibility of being brainwashed into joining a cult is having been raised in a religious home, regardless of the religion.

You found it thought provoking? To each his own.

My experience has shown me that those most concerned with others being in cults usually ignore the fact that they themselves are in a cult. They just tend to use it as a derogatory word to describe what others believe. I guess labeling them such provides them with an excuse not to engage with others intellectually. After all, if you're in a cult how can your beliefs be worth discussing fairly or spending any time actually analyzing why people believe it?

Who determines when someone has been brainwashed? Everyone thinks completely differently then everyone else. Simply because one person thinks in a way completely different than you, they are brainwashed? What makes you think you arent brainwashed? Who decides whats normal? Society? What if society is wrong? It's such an ambiguous standard it's completely meaningles to use in discussion except in a derogatory fashion.

If you think someone is mistaken, then try to teach them the truth with love and kindness. Give them a reason why you're right rather than just why they are wrong.

Its easy to try to attack someone and tear them down. Its much more difficult, and also much more rewarding, to build people up.

You sound a little defensive. Are you in a cult? :lol:

MJ is a pedophile, he is surely burning in the firey pits of hell. So it is written, so it shall be.

There's a special hell for those who judge others. I hope neither of us end up there.

Sadly, nowadays, the P.C. Police throw "astute observations" based on objective reality into the realm of being, "judgemental".

It is perfectly "ok" to state one's opinions based on objective analysis of evidences, yet I find that those who can't face their own sins tend to come to the rescue of other sinners.

Bottom Line: I'm friggin tired of people placing the old and worn-out Judgemental label on people for seeing things as they really are. Truth, or reality can be very painful, but the beginning of peace, and a fresh start in life comes with "owning-up" to one's bad ways/decisions, and actively, working on positive change.

Repubs, Dems, Independ's.......all do stupid, and willful wrongs. None should get a "pass", unless they have exhibited a true, repentant, and contrite state of mind/heart, and admitted they have wronged others, and are "responsible" for their deeds.

Even with being repentant, and contrite of heart, that doesn't mean that this person will not have to face the consequences of their "choices".

Yep, "sin". That's another "ringer" folks. Most of the nowadays generation didn't "sin", they just chose badly. We really try to worm are way out of personal responsibility.

Whatever awaits MJ after death, will be based on what he did or didn't do before his Creator by his own willful actions/decisions.

If he was still indulging in Pedophelia, and was not repentant, and confessed that sin, and just wanted to live in Never, Never-land, the bible says that he will be judged accordingly.

No where in the bible does it say that man cannot ascertain, and make astute, knowledgeable decisions about others. That is not being "judgemental". It is however what you do with that observation. If you try to cast yourself as better than that "sinner" then you transgress or cross a line, that will cast a watchful, and judging eye on your own life/actions.

Can a drunkard say that another drunkard is on a path to disaster? Why sure! Just as long as that first drunkard says it with true humility, and humbleness, knowing he is no better-off.

Really? I think it's mean, tasteless and crude. Making Lego toys out of a corpse? Is that what you give rep for?

Last edited:
Sky has no appreciation for mobid humor

memento mori, sky

Sic transit gloria mundi

Remember death while you make comments. Worldly things are fleeting. We never know when our last utterance may be.

For those who want to go out wishing to make Lego toys for kids out of a famous pedophile's corpse, so be it.

Last edited:
Sky has no appreciation for mobid humor

memento mori, sky

Sic transit gloria mundi

Remember death while you make comments. Worldly things are fleeting. We never know when our last utterance may be.

For those who want to go out wishing to make Lego toys for kids out of a famous pedophile's corpse, so be it.

Wow. Over-hyper sense of false-indignation much?

Really? I think it's mean, tasteless and crude. Making Lego toys out of a corpse? Is that what you give rep for?

I wish Obama got kidney failure .... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back