So where did Michael Jackson go?

If I recall, Michael Jackson some years ago embraced Watch Tower/Jehovah's Witnesses as his religion.

The JW belief system is very unbiblical. It denies the Godhood of Christ, and defines Him as a created being, and in fact the archangel, Michael.

JW religion's founder was tested in court back in the early 20th century as to his ability to read, write, understand greek, and he failed miserably. Yet, the New World Translation bible was issued from the JW's as the correct translation. Within it's N.T. pages it conveniently changes wordage that refers to Christ/Jesus' divinity.

Only a select few JW's get to be part of the 144,000 that is mentioned in Revelations. The JW's see the 144,000 as all JW's who were special to Jehovah.

The rest of the JW's must resign themselves or their life's fate to living on planet earth. Their 144,000 comrades get to go to heaven.

It is a "works based" religion; i.e. they must continually please, please, please Jehovah in order to insure they are in His good graces. This is the reason that they work so hard at door to door evangelizing. "works based" means that they place works over God's gift of grace through "faith" as a means to be "saved" or have salvation.

Not that evangelizing is "works based salvation" in and of itself, but that is how it is defined within the J.W., and even the Mormon/LDS religions. It is unbiblical in it's approach and definition. These religions will often refer to the N.T. verse that says, seem to promote "works" to be "saved" yet they misunderstand the that the authors of these quotes were talking to "believers" who were already "saved".

Sadly, even the Disciples of Christ Church or what is commonly called the Church of Christ that started as the Campbellite movement, still believes that one must be "Water Baptized" in order to be saved or have salvation. They actually equate that some how being immersed in physical water cause one to become "saved". Yet the evidences of salvation throughout the O.T. and N.T. without pre-water-baptism is evident. The thief on the cross is a perfect example of one who would be with Christ in "Paradise" before the end of the day, and was not "water baptised". This is also a type of "works based" salvation.

Baptism by water, is not a bad thing, as it is symbolic of one's co-death, co-burial, co-ressurrection, in and with Christ's life, as "saved" or new Christians. This is why folks are baptised in the Christian church. They are publically telling their fellow believers, that they are truly "saved", by acting out symbolically God's transforming work of salvation in their lives. They are new creatures/creations in Christ Jesus.

Works that glorify God, are supposed to result or come out of the life of every true Christian, but their salvation started out as a "gift" from God via their placing their faith by an act of their wills in God's forgiveness through Christ, His Son. Then works happen afterwards.

You will find that every non-biblical sect, or semi-Christian cult, will skew the area of "works" and how it fits into the scheme of salvation or not.

Also, another defining and important aspect of cults that are Christian or non-Christian is how they deal with Christ's biblically defined divinity. In every case He/Christ is de-throned, either subtlely, or very overtly in their doctrines.

Oh, by the way, JW's say that calling Jehovah, "God" is wrong. He must always be called, "Jehovah". Just ask one of their members who will frequent your front door on just like those poor deluded Mormons in white shirts and ties.

JW's don't salute the flag, nor take oaths, nor celebrate Christmas. They believe that the Christmas tree is pagan, and idolatry.

Can true biblically saved Christians be caught up in cults?:

Most definitely! These cults that twist biblical doctrine, prey upon the Christian who is very ignorant of bible scripture. The 12th chapter of Romans in the N.T. tells believers to "renew" their minds through God's scripture. Sadly, many folks who truly put their faith in the Christ of the bible, and are saved, do not take the seriousness of that decision and life-change, and fall back into old habits/sins, and this is where cults pick them off like rubber ducky's in a bath tub.

Yes, I believe there are some saved, Christian folks in the Mormon Church, and Watch Tower/JW's, and even some other religions, that have ignorantly been duped because they did not put on the Armour of God, and refresh their minds with God's Word.
I have no idea if Michael Jackson was still embracing the Jehovah's Witness religion any longer, but it was evident some years ago.

Last edited:
So where did Michael Jackson go?
Heaven or Hell?

:eusa_think:

I believe in Heaven and Hell with the same conviction as I believe in Valhalla, Paradise and Santa Clause. Therefore I must answer your question directly with 'neither'.

As to the spirit of your query, seeking I trust the honest opinion of an average American Joe, I can only reply with conviction:

:gives:

-Joe

Last edited:
If I recall, Michael Jackson some years ago embraced Watch Tower/Jehovah's Witnesses as his religion.

<snip>

As I recall it, Jackson was born into a JW family and he renounced that cult when he was in his 20's or 30's. Some say he embraced mainstream christianity after that, but I don't think he ever made an announcement.

-Joe

<snip>

As I recall it, Jackson was born into a JW family and he renounced that cult when he was in his 20's or 30's. Some say he embraced mainstream christianity after that, but I don't think he ever made an announcement.

-Joe

I read somewhere that Prince is now a Jehovah's Witness or a Seventh Day Adventist. Can't remember which and I don't even know the difference between the two.

The JW belief system is very unbiblical. It denies the Godhood of Christ, and defines Him as a created being, and in fact the archangel, Michael.

JW religion's founder was tested in court back in the early 20th century as to his ability to read, write, understand greek, and he failed miserably. Yet, the New World Translation bible was issued from the JW's as the correct translation. Within it's N.T. pages it conveniently changes wordage that refers to Christ/Jesus' divinity.

Only a select few JW's get to be part of the 144,000 that is mentioned in Revelations. The JW's see the 144,000 as all JW's who were special to Jehovah.

The rest of the JW's must resign themselves or their life's fate to living on planet earth. Their 144,000 comrades get to go to heaven.

It is a "works based" religion; i.e. they must continually please, please, please Jehovah in order to insure they are in His good graces. This is the reason that they work so hard at door to door evangelizing. "works based" means that they place works over God's gift of grace through "faith" as a means to be "saved" or have salvation.

Not that evangelizing is "works based salvation" in and of itself, but that is how it is defined within the J.W., and even the Mormon/LDS religions. It is unbiblical in it's approach and definition. These religions will often refer to the N.T. verse that says, seem to promote "works" to be "saved" yet they misunderstand the that the authors of these quotes were talking to "believers" who were already "saved".

Sadly, even the Disciples of Christ Church or what is commonly called the Church of Christ that started as the Campbellite movement, still believes that one must be "Water Baptized" in order to be saved or have salvation. They actually equate that some how being immersed in physical water cause one to become "saved". Yet the evidences of salvation throughout the O.T. and N.T. without pre-water-baptism is evident. The thief on the cross is a perfect example of one who would be with Christ in "Paradise" before the end of the day, and was not "water baptised". This is also a type of "works based" salvation.

Baptism by water, is not a bad thing, as it is symbolic of one's co-death, co-burial, co-ressurrection, in and with Christ's life, as "saved" or new Christians. This is why folks are baptised in the Christian church. They are publically telling their fellow believers, that they are truly "saved", by acting out symbolically God's transforming work of salvation in their lives. They are new creatures/creations in Christ Jesus.

Works that glorify God, are supposed to result or come out of the life of every true Christian, but their salvation started out as a "gift" from God via their placing their faith by an act of their wills in God's forgiveness through Christ, His Son. Then works happen afterwards.

You will find that every non-biblical sect, or semi-Christian cult, will skew the area of "works" and how it fits into the scheme of salvation or not.

Also, another defining and important aspect of cults that are Christian or non-Christian is how they deal with Christ's biblically defined divinity. In every case He/Christ is de-throned, either subtlely, or very overtly in their doctrines.

Oh, by the way, JW's say that calling Jehovah, "God" is wrong. He must always be called, "Jehovah". Just ask one of their members who will frequent your front door on just like those poor deluded Mormons in white shirts and ties.

JW's don't salute the flag, nor take oaths, nor celebrate Christmas. They believe that the Christmas tree is pagan, and idolatry.

Can true biblically saved Christians be caught up in cults?:

Most definitely! These cults that twist biblical doctrine, prey upon the Christian who is very ignorant of bible scripture. The 12th chapter of Romans in the N.T. tells believers to "renew" their minds through God's scripture. Sadly, many folks who truly put their faith in the Christ of the bible, and are saved, do not take the seriousness of that decision and life-change, and fall back into old habits/sins, and this is where cults pick them off like rubber ducky's in a bath tub.

Yes, I believe there are some saved, Christian folks in the Mormon Church, and Watch Tower/JW's, and even some other religions, that have ignorantly been duped because they did not put on the Armour of God, and refresh their minds with God's Word.
I have no idea if Michael Jackson was still embracing the Jehovah's Witness religion any longer, but it was evident some years ago.
An interesting and thought provoking post.

As regards cults, the strongest indicator of a person's susceptibility of being brainwashed into joining a cult is having been raised in a religious home, regardless of the religion.

Does MJ go to heaven as his original looking self or does he go as the mangled freak he was at the end?

MJ is a pedophile, he is surely burning in the firey pits of hell. So it is written, so it shall be.

There's a special hell for those who judge others. I hope neither of us end up there.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware there was a special hell for any crime/sin. How did you come to believe this?

Dante Alighieri's Paradise Lost most likely.

mr milton would like a minute of your time, please.

Quotes from Shakespeare's Divine Comedy:

"Alas, poor Virgil, I knew him well."

"Out, out brief inferno, death is but a walking shadow..."

"Something is rotten in the ninth circle of hell."

"Fiends, Traitors, Hellions...lend me your ears"

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back