So what's the count Tens, Hundreds, Millions?

alli, only thirty million means only 10% of the population. Your figures are meaningless because they won't translate into electoral majorities. So cry and sigh, whine and pine, squall and bawl, be red eyed and pie eyed. No one cares.

mallpicture.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand or ten thousand or a hundred thousand or a million or two words.

It was probably just hundreds but you never know with these liars..

I haven't visited a trailer park in years.

Yeah. Trailer parks tend to keep pedophiles as far away from their establishments as possible. i could see why you wouldn't be allowed near one.

When I say Republicans are uneducated, it's because they are. I don't say it as an insult. Republicans tell us they abhor higher education. ....
Based on some of the inanity folks seem to pull out of orifices here, I need to see which part of the RNC's platform, ideals, mission, etc. - or even some GOP leader who has expressed an abhorance of higher education - which makes you say such a thing.

Yeah. Trailer parks tend to keep pedophiles as far away from their establishments as possible. i could see why you wouldn't be allowed near one.

When I say Republicans are uneducated, it's because they are. I don't say it as an insult. Republicans tell us they abhor higher education.

What Republicans do is to dehumanize people they disagree with. They attempt to make those they fear a danger to the most vulnerable members of society. They are a danger to the elderly, the crippled, the mentally challenged and children. They are a Nazi, a Communist, a marxist or a "pedophile".

You see what Republicans do? They USE these people for political gain. Is is a lack of morals or of ethics? I'm not sure. Perhaps the inbreeding is finally beginning to show?

This is without question the stupidist, most ignorant post on this entire thread. Go ahead and post another one of your ignorant opinions.....it just shows that you are no more than a partisan hack without proper education.

When I say Republicans are uneducated, it's because they are. I don't say it as an insult. Republicans tell us they abhor higher education. ....
Based on some of the inanity folks seem to pull out of orifices here, I need to see which part of the RNC's platform, ideals, mission, etc. - or even some GOP leader who has expressed an abhorance of higher education - which makes you say such a thing.

Yeah, because it was Democrats attacking Stevenson as an "egghead" or saying that people who attend elite schools are somehow less because of it.

There may be an anti-intellectual streak in the GOP, but there are plenty of educated Republicans. My favorite Professor was one, in fact.

When I say Republicans are uneducated, it's because they are. I don't say it as an insult. Republicans tell us they abhor higher education.

What Republicans do is to dehumanize people they disagree with. They attempt to make those they fear a danger to the most vulnerable members of society. They are a danger to the elderly, the crippled, the mentally challenged and children. They are a Nazi, a Communist, a marxist or a "pedophile".

You see what Republicans do? They USE these people for political gain. Is is a lack of morals or of ethics? I'm not sure. Perhaps the inbreeding is finally beginning to show?

Keep showing everyone how incredibly stupid you are.

Indeed. The Inauguration was at a specific time and for a specific duration (~1 hr) and the crowd was only permitted in two areas of the central area of the District - the Mall and the parade route. The picture of the Inauguration was taken at the actual time of the event.

Right actually it was packed like that for the seven hours I was there and the crowds were there before I got there and for quite some time after not just at the time of the ceremony.
Of course they were. I was one of the volunteers. Your picture is taken at the time of the ceremony - at the peak population of the locale. The point.

NO ONE exept volunteers and security were allowed on the Mall before 7AM. Pedestrians were funneled into one of two areas - the Mall or the Parade route and were not allowed anywhere else.

Not the case at all with the protest.

What time of day was you Mall pic taken on 9/12? Do you have that significant detail? I doubt it. You are being dishonest, and you are exposed for doing so.

I didn't take the pic it was posted by another.
We stayed in Reston took a cab to the Orange line station at 6:30am finally got on a train after about an hour's wait and then witnessed the same scene at stations along the route was herded off at the Metro center station and kind of just followed the crowd from there. There was a mass of people there already and more kept pouring in as it went on.
Didn't get close but it was cool just being a part of it. If you were actually there you know what it was like so stop with the false hubris.

Last edited:
Right actually it was packed like that for the seven hours I was there and the crowds were there before I got there and for quite some time after not just at the time of the ceremony.
Of course they were. I was one of the volunteers. Your picture is taken at the time of the ceremony - at the peak population of the locale. The point.

NO ONE exept volunteers and security were allowed on the Mall before 7AM. Pedestrians were funneled into one of two areas - the Mall or the Parade route and were not allowed anywhere else.

Not the case at all with the protest.

What time of day was you Mall pic taken on 9/12? Do you have that significant detail? I doubt it. You are being dishonest, and you are exposed for doing so.

I didn't take the pic it was posted by another.
We stayed in Reston took a cab to the Orange line station at 6:30am finally got on a train after about an hour's wait and then witnessed the same scene at stations along the route was herded off at the Metro center station and kind of just followed the crowd from there. There was a mass of people there already and more kept pouring in as it went on.
Didn't get close but it was cool just being a part of it.
My apologies for calling you dishonest. It was Erikthered (or something like that) who posted it. A time would be the proper thing to add to the post.

Volunteers had primo spots and priority access to the Mall that day. It was nice having that. I spent the evening before and after with a friend in Arlington to get away from the restrictions in town. Residents couldn't even walk on their own streets in some cases. Security is necessary, but some seem to forget the inconveniences.

Last edited:

This is without question the stupidist, most ignorant post on this entire thread. Go ahead and post another one of your ignorant opinions.....it just shows that you are no more than a partisan hack without proper education.

Just one word left out of your otherwise great post? ? Projection. No biggie. :cool:

I'll bet it was less than a trillion. The only thing higher than a trillion is our national debt.

Well, that and how much the bush tax cuts cost our country. :doubt:

Zona, I believe that anytime a person can get back some of the taxes he/she has paid is a good thing. I feel that our politicians dems/repubs/ind spend way too much of our taxes on needless pork. Until they cut back on this kind of spending, I will promote any kind of tax rebate. Tax cuts is not the problem, it's the kind of tax spending from our politicians that is the problem.

I'll bet it was less than a trillion. The only thing higher than a trillion is our national debt.

Well, that and how much the bush tax cuts cost our country. :doubt:

It wasn't just the Tax cuts the Pubs went on a spending spree when they controlled both Houses and the Presidency, Bush didn't veto a bill for five years.

I couldn't agree with you more, and they were voted out of office for their effort....as well as they should have been.

What Republicans do is to dehumanize people they disagree with. They attempt to make those they fear a danger to the most vulnerable members of society. They are a danger to the elderly, the crippled, the mentally challenged and children. They are a Nazi, a Communist, a Marxist or a "pedophile".

You see what Republicans do? They USE these people for political gain.
Is is a lack of morals or of ethics? I'm not sure. Perhaps the inbreeding is finally beginning to show?

This is a "perfect" description of what Republicans do. They use fear. They have been doing it for decades. You can't cross a bridge and then say, "I did NOT cross that bridge" when everyone watched you do it.

Remember during the election whey they tried to suggest Obama wanted to teach adult sex to preschoolers? Duh! And now unplug grandma? IT'S RIGHT THERE. It's what you guys do.

FactCheck.org: Off Base on Sex Ed

As far as education, "teach the controversy" IS anti education. Less than 6% of scientists. 'nuff said.

What Republicans do is to dehumanize people they disagree with. They attempt to make those they fear a danger to the most vulnerable members of society. They are a danger to the elderly, the crippled, the mentally challenged and children. They are a Nazi, a Communist, a Marxist or a "pedophile".

You see what Republicans do? They USE these people for political gain.
Is is a lack of morals or of ethics? I'm not sure. Perhaps the inbreeding is finally beginning to show?

This is a "perfect" description of what Republicans do. They use fear. They have been doing it for decades. You can't cross a bridge and then say, "I did NOT cross that bridge" when everyone watched you do it.

Remember during the election whey they tried to suggest Obama wanted to teach adult sex to preschoolers? Duh! And now unplug grandma? IT'S RIGHT THERE. It's what you guys do.

FactCheck.org: Off Base on Sex Ed

As far as education, "teach the controversy" IS anti education. Less than 6% of scientists. 'nuff said.

I stand with my prior post about you RD. You lack proper education, both sides use the fear factor, ( crisis, crisis crisis, man made global warming) but your such a partisan, and lack the education, you refuse to see and admit it.

Barry hussein ,your poll numbers are going down the drain!!! Poet and i didn't know it!! Lol

Forum List

Back