So whats next for Repubs given their "obola" scare fizzled-out?

What will be Republicorp & their drone supporters next move be to denigrate the office given their "obola" meme blew up in thier faces as all non-Repub voters knew it would :eusa_think:

koshergrl CrusaderFrank

Since they have power, next will be ""End Universal Healthcare" and "Impeach Obama".

I wish politics was that easy for me. I tend to think about individual topics beyond party lines....

You fucking idiots are lucky this isn't a mutated form of bird flu and killing thousands a week.

Your party takes a big chance.

Luck had nothing to do with it. Some of us were simply better informed than the rest of you.

You fucking idiots are lucky this isn't a mutated form of bird flu and killing thousands a week.

Your party takes a big chance.

Biological warfare is scary...
dbi0p4.jpg

Oh, that's "hell" down his throat. SCIENCE!

What will be Republicorp & their drone supporters next move be to denigrate the office given their "obola" meme blew up in thier faces as all non-Repub voters knew it would :eusa_think:

koshergrl CrusaderFrank

actually so many to choose from that have still not been looked into....
^ (AKA) All I wanted was to win......and I haven't thought about the next measure we will take yet! Right now I'm in "WEEEEEEEEE!" mode!

I agree A.P., but Obama's cut from a different cloth.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

All of these Presidents are paid for by the same Corporations. The cloth in your perspective is $. You can easily look up the biggest donors to Obama and see what happened during his presidency that surprised people. You will notice that every President is a puppet that has to work for their boss, their money supply, their leader, their DONOR. Otherwise, donors wouldn't donate. This isn't rocket science.

Or by "different cloth" did you mean a skin tone thing?

If you don't notice the massive amounts of $ getting spent on politicians, you don't belong in political debates.

Why did Bush go to war? Why did Obama go to war? Parties justify these wars and attack the other parties war. Lockheed Martin and Halliburton laughs all the way to the bank at the stupidity of the people.

Now that contards are in a position where they actually have to CONTRIBUTE to the governing of the country; it would be stupid for them to continue peddling fear to their rube base.

They won't mention ebola anymore. It wouldn't be politically expedient.

Good luck over the next 2 years cons! You won't accomplish SHIT and you'll probably just set the stage for a successful Hillary run. Enjoy!
^ that, although I won't vote for a bought-and-paid-for, corporate democrat
We know something now about obola that we didn't know before. He will happily import any deadly disease into this country that he can get away with.
You need more help than this board can supply for your unbridled zany (rw) hate. :eusa_eh: Seek help. Seriously.

koshergrl CrusaderFrank
Dumb com, if I were you I would be more concerned with those who helped to create obamacare they think you are stupid.
ad hom and off-topic post :thup:

Now where were we? Oh yes!!! The OP.

koshergrl CrusaderFrank
Dumb com, if I were you I would be more concerned with those who helped to create obamacare they think you are stupid.
ad hom and off-topic post :thup:

Now where were we? Oh yes!!! The OP.
You mean the predicted death of liberalism.

Indeed, it's likely that the conservative gloom and doom misery offense will be scaled back as 2015 nears, as not to adversely effect the republican Congress.
I'm afraid (no pun intended) you are terribly naive. Remember the days of the GOP Congress and President Clinton?

Yeah.

The scaremongering is just going to get worse. The GOP has no solutions, and so scaremongering is all they have.

Do you think Fox News is just going to give up all those booming and swooshing doom sound effects? I DON'T THINK SO!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back