do liberal/progressives/Obamatrons really think American Voters are stupid?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
After all the comments made about Jonathan Gruber who was paid over $400,000 for his technical expertise he is best summed up by his statement about American voters...
"And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical for the thing to pass… Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not.”
Obamacare Gruber video stupid voters transparency

Does he feel that way or is it elitist chic to poke fun of the proletariat,i.e. the common low information working class people?
Do most advanced degreed people really consider themselves superior to the plebeians?
I'm reminded of the translation of the following higher education degrees:
A BS stands for Bull shit... A MS ... more of the same PhD... Piled Higher and Deeper...
Now my attitude about the "Stupidity of the American voter" is almost all of Obama's agenda was based on
"Comprehensive" "Transformative" BIG programs all of which require execution.
But NONE of Obama's administration knew how to translate all these big plans into action. They knew how
to "SELL" the plans...i.e. using false numbers, repeating myths, taking the rare exceptions and making them the rule, all tools of a good campaign!
But when it comes to making all these marvelous plans a reality... they have NO clue.
So I ask again those of you in the elitist Obama supporting class.. do YOU agree with Gruber, all that was necessary to get Obamacare passed was making use of the "Stupidity of the American voter" by showing polls favoring Obamacare and then sharing with politicians the polls thus advising Congress ...."Americans want Obamacare"! And along the way to make sure people believed the promise you can keep your plan.
You'll see $2,500 reduction in your health insurance costs per year...and the when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back