So what Political tack will the infuriated Leftists take post MELTDOWN...?

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH
"Rape Apologist" Liberals Melt Down Over Susan Collins' Blockbuster Speech on Kavanaugh

Is it possible that the meltdown will be so epic and protracted that it bleeds into the apathetic low-information 'sheeple' voters on both sides of the isle? I know it's hard to believe but millions get their "news" from Kimmel, SNL, Colbert etc. Not to mention the MSM for the marginally more cerebral. I think I'll have to tune into MSNBC tonight for shits and giggles, lol. What think you, on how this will impact the ballot box a mere mo. from now?

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

The Blue Wall with only a few exceptions is seeing employment, wages and housing affordability decreasing relative to the nation as a whole and the pace of this happening is increasing. I suspect the left is headed for a rude awakening of huge magnitude as with a collapse of employment and tax base.

It depends on how much Trump mocks them tomorrow, that will send them right over the edge.
The police record that comes with federal trespass is likely to have ruinous effects. So, hopefully he will mock them bad enough to get a major result.

"Rape Apologist" Liberals Melt Down Over Susan Collins' Blockbuster Speech on Kavanaugh

Is it possible that the meltdown will be so epic and protracted that it bleeds into the apathetic low-information 'sheeple' voters on both sides of the isle? I know it's hard to believe but millions get their "news" from Kimmel, SNL, Colbert etc. Not to mention the MSM for the marginally more cerebral. I think I'll have to tune into MSNBC tonight for shits and giggles, lol. What think you, on how this will impact the ballot box a mere mo. from now?

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

I was reading this article today;

A conservative and two liberals swapped news feeds. It didn’t end well.

So, I thought it might be nice for you to get a different perspective.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Susan Collins Votes 'Yes' on Kavanaugh, Thinks You're Being Hysterical
https://theslot.jezebel.com/susan-collins-votes-yes-thinks-youre-being-hysterical-1829559365

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

Not sure but the American Leftists have not been this demented since President Abraham Lincoln liberated the Slaves off the Democrats Plantations.

It depends on how much Trump mocks them tomorrow, that will send them right over the edge.
The police record that comes with federal trespass is likely to have ruinous effects. So, hopefully he will mock them bad enough to get a major result.

Many mush brain liberals have ruined their lives.
hopefully that number will grow.

Pelosi counts as 2. :10:

Well some leftard pyjama boy called grant pardee tweeted the addresses of Susan Collins and Manchin and implored his fellow twats to post dog poop to them :gay:

Some clinically obese moron said she’s going to waddle on over to Maine to agitate against Collins :gay:

No doubt this will be nothing compared to the rioting they are likely to indulge in.

IMG_0425-600x328.jpg

I think I just heard a "Collective", Oh S*&t from the left side of the aisle

Forum List

Back