So What Ever Happened To,"There's A Lot Of Smoke","We Are Closing In On The Russians !!!" ?

Either Trump is a total pussy or he's waiting for anything to go to trail as the time to release the Russian hacked Hillary emails linking Democrats to the Seth Rich murder

If Trump has anything, let him release it

Trump can end this investigation tomorrow

Just release the meeting notes of his peoples meetings with the Russians. If they were unrelated to the election as he claims, there is no reason not to provide them

Or you can just tell us how Uncle Vlad made you flip your vote

Russia helped Trump in his campaign
Trump used the information on a weekly basis

Now, the question is....Why were Trump people meeting with the Russians while this was going on?

If Trump can provide a reasonable explanation...we could end this

How did he do it? How did Uncle Vlad get you to vote Trump. It's a safe space here

it's down to $100k of questionable ads on facebook.

that in itself is a problem because all ads on facebook are usually questionable.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the investigation.
i'm calling it what it is. if minimal, so be it.

or are you telling me for $100k i can also sway an election?

What Trump and Hillary Spent vs Every General Election Candidate Since 1960 - Metrocosm

so i suppose spending a combined $900 million on the last election was just foolish? i mean, $100k on facebook you changed the election.

on it's own $100k sounds like a lot. that's why they push it. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! so i tend to put things in context.

that's .00001 of what was spend or there abouts. you do the math, i don't feel like busting out a calculator again if you're gonna bitch at the #'s. yet, that's the focus of how "bad" the russians are. the mere premise that $100k on facebook can change the election is just fucking stupid.

yet, here we are. swimming in stupid.
You are indeed.
This is a nonsense issue and not worth more than a mention. It's telling that you're focused on arguing minutiae rather than the large movements in the investigation.
the entire investigation *is* a "large movement".

what would you like me to focus on? the media is the one screaming ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND while zuckerberg pours his guts out in shame for allowing such a travesty.

if it's not worth a mention, tell CNN and all the trump haters who mention everything they can.

The media isn't screaming anything.They're simply reporting a development and it's implications.
You should discuss Manafort's coming indictment, the possible repercussions for others in the investigation and of course why Trump chose to associate with such problematic characters and the depth of his involvement in their activities.

that in itself is a problem because all ads on facebook are usually questionable.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the investigation.
i'm calling it what it is. if minimal, so be it.

or are you telling me for $100k i can also sway an election?

What Trump and Hillary Spent vs Every General Election Candidate Since 1960 - Metrocosm

so i suppose spending a combined $900 million on the last election was just foolish? i mean, $100k on facebook you changed the election.

on it's own $100k sounds like a lot. that's why they push it. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! so i tend to put things in context.

that's .00001 of what was spend or there abouts. you do the math, i don't feel like busting out a calculator again if you're gonna bitch at the #'s. yet, that's the focus of how "bad" the russians are. the mere premise that $100k on facebook can change the election is just fucking stupid.

You are indeed.
This is a nonsense issue and not worth more than a mention. It's telling that you're focused on arguing minutiae rather than the large movements in the investigation.
the entire investigation *is* a "large movement".

what would you like me to focus on? the media is the one screaming ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND while zuckerberg pours his guts out in shame for allowing such a travesty.

if it's not worth a mention, tell CNN and all the trump haters who mention everything they can.

The media isn't screaming anything.They're simply reporting a development and it's implications.
You should discuss Manafort's coming indictment, the possible repercussions for others in the investigation and of course why Trump chose to associate with such problematic characters and the depth of his involvement in their activities.
we were discussing manafort but only how he was illegally wiretapped by obama. twice. just because i don't follow your line of thought doesn't make mine wrong.

Mueller seems to be calling in witnesses weekly

There appears to be a long line of witnesses they haven't even gotten to yet
Mueller learned as a leader of a Marine Rifle Company to use overwhelming firepower to confront an opponent. He used the same theory and doctrine as a prosecutor. Prepare, build and amass the weapons and ammunition to surprise the opponent with the overwhelming firepower. Whether troops or prosecutors, send them into the battle fully loaded and ready for all contingencies. BTW, he did the same thing with the FBI.

This entire fiasco is a "circular firing squad" put on by progressives because they can't come to grips with the fact that the voters wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton when they were TOLD to by the liberal media! Overwhelming firepower in a circular firing squad won't get you the results you're hoping for, Camp...just saying...

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

Answer that question and we can end the investigation
That question was answered the day the story came out, dipshit.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the importance of the investigation.
If he's indicted, it won't be over anything to do with the campaign. Nevertheless, retards like you will call it a victory when in reality it's just a sad, pathetic act of spite.

Mueller learned as a leader of a Marine Rifle Company to use overwhelming firepower to confront an opponent. He used the same theory and doctrine as a prosecutor. Prepare, build and amass the weapons and ammunition to surprise the opponent with the overwhelming firepower. Whether troops or prosecutors, send them into the battle fully loaded and ready for all contingencies. BTW, he did the same thing with the FBI.

This entire fiasco is a "circular firing squad" put on by progressives because they can't come to grips with the fact that the voters wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton when they were TOLD to by the liberal media! Overwhelming firepower in a circular firing squad won't get you the results you're hoping for, Camp...just saying...

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

No, it wasn't. The story kept changing and still has not been answered, dipshit.

Really? What was the answer?
Where is a record of the meeting?

You still don't "get it"...do you, Winger! Liberals like you NEED the investigation to continue because as long as it does...you still think there's a chance Hillary's going to end up being President! It's delusional. It's laughable. It borders on farce. BUT IT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT!

I don't think anyone thinks Hillary is going to be president.

We know the best case scenario in the short term is that we remove the Game Show Host and put Pence in there. You know, a guy sane enough to not go in front of the UN and threaten WWIII.

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

"We won so it doesn't matter what laws we broke to get there....even if it is Russia"
/----/ squirm you loser.

We will see who does the squirming once the indictments are handed out
Indictments for what?

No, it wasn't. The story kept changing and still has not been answered, dipshit.
No it doesn't, turd. No snowflake will ever admit that nothing happened. They haven't got evidence of anything without their bogus narrative on the meeting.

Either Trump is a total pussy or he's waiting for anything to go to trail as the time to release the Russian hacked Hillary emails linking Democrats to the Seth Rich murder

If Trump has anything, let him release it

Trump can end this investigation tomorrow

Just release the meeting notes of his peoples meetings with the Russians. If they were unrelated to the election as he claims, there is no reason not to provide them

Or you can just tell us how Uncle Vlad made you flip your vote

Russia helped Trump in his campaign
Trump used the information on a weekly basis

Now, the question is....Why were Trump people meeting with the Russians while this was going on?

If Trump can provide a reasonable explanation...we could end this
You have no evidence to support either of those claims.

Trump isn't required to answer your imbecile questions.

You still don't "get it"...do you, Winger! Liberals like you NEED the investigation to continue because as long as it does...you still think there's a chance Hillary's going to end up being President! It's delusional. It's laughable. It borders on farce. BUT IT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT!

We know the best case scenario in the short term is that we remove the Game Show Host and put Pence in there. You know, a guy sane enough to not go in front of the UN and threaten WWIII.

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

"We won so it doesn't matter what laws we broke to get there....even if it is Russia"
/----/ squirm you loser.

Indictments for what?
investigaterussia.org

"Where is a record of the meeting?" Why do you imagine there should be a "record" of it?

much like global war...climate cha....

what are you libs calling it today? i lose track of your ever changing definitions to try and once again pigeon hole your beliefs into where they don't otherwise fit.

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

/----/ squirm you loser.

Indictments for what?
investigaterussia.org
You obviously can't answer the question.

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

/----/ squirm you loser.

Indictments for what?

Money Laundering, unreported foreign influence, conspiracy

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

/----/ squirm you loser.

Indictments for what?

I'll bet you wonder why we're all laughing.

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

/----/ squirm you loser.

Indictments for what?

/----/ "unreported foreign influence" That's it? That's all you got?
nothing burger.png

"Where is a record of the meeting?" Why do you imagine there should be a "record" of it?

Well, it kind of works like this.....

You are Donald Trump, one of the smartest men in America. Your people are having a meeting with Russian agents. Now, being such a smart man, you would be aware that we currently had sanctions against Russia and that there were reports of Russian meddling in the election
Now, wouldn't such a smart man want a recording of that meeting to prove that nothing illicit happened in it?

That's what I figured

/----/ squirm you loser.

Indictments for what?

/----/ "unreported foreign influence" That's it? That's all you got?
View attachment 150304

Actually, Trump is looking at a Shit Sandwich

Forum List

Back