So What Ever Happened To,"There's A Lot Of Smoke","We Are Closing In On The Russians !!!" ?

You still don't "get it"...do you, Winger! Liberals like you NEED the investigation to continue because as long as it does...you still think there's a chance Hillary's going to end up being President! It's delusional. It's laughable. It borders on farce. BUT IT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT!

I don't think anyone thinks Hillary is going to be president.

We know the best case scenario in the short term is that we remove the Game Show Host and put Pence in there. You know, a guy sane enough to not go in front of the UN and threaten WWIII.

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

"We won so it doesn't matter what laws we broke to get there....even if it is Russia"
/----/ squirm you loser.

We will see who does the squirming once the indictments are handed out
Indictments for what?

Money Laundering, unreported foreign influence, conspiracy
Tax evasion. Don't leave out the tax evasion. Also, failure to register as a foreign agent. He admitted to that. Confessions are admissible as evidence. Lying to federal agents also.

I heard on the news last night (CBS or PBS) that Manafort can expect to be indicted.
They've been putting enormous pressure on him, supposedly to get him to "flip" and turn states evidence against the boss. We'll see.

This entire fiasco is a "circular firing squad" put on by progressives because they can't come to grips with the fact that the voters wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton when they were TOLD to by the liberal media! Overwhelming firepower in a circular firing squad won't get you the results you're hoping for, Camp...just saying...

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

Answer that question and we can end the investigation
That question was answered the day the story came out, dipshit.

Really? What was the answer?
Where is a record of the meeting?

"Where is a record of the meeting?" Why do you imagine there should be a "record" of it?

Well, it kind of works like this.....

You are Donald Trump, one of the smartest men in America. Your people are having a meeting with Russian agents. Now, being such a smart man, you would be aware that we currently had sanctions against Russia and that there were reports of Russian meddling in the election
Now, wouldn't such a smart man want a recording of that meeting to prove that nothing illicit happened in it?
/----/ You got nothing Tinkerbell.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the investigation.
i'm calling it what it is. if minimal, so be it.

or are you telling me for $100k i can also sway an election?

What Trump and Hillary Spent vs Every General Election Candidate Since 1960 - Metrocosm

so i suppose spending a combined $900 million on the last election was just foolish? i mean, $100k on facebook you changed the election.

on it's own $100k sounds like a lot. that's why they push it. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! so i tend to put things in context.

that's .00001 of what was spend or there abouts. you do the math, i don't feel like busting out a calculator again if you're gonna bitch at the #'s. yet, that's the focus of how "bad" the russians are. the mere premise that $100k on facebook can change the election is just fucking stupid.

yet, here we are. swimming in stupid.
You are indeed.
This is a nonsense issue and not worth more than a mention. It's telling that you're focused on arguing minutiae rather than the large movements in the investigation.
the entire investigation *is* a "large movement".

what would you like me to focus on? the media is the one screaming ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND while zuckerberg pours his guts out in shame for allowing such a travesty.

if it's not worth a mention, tell CNN and all the trump haters who mention everything they can.

The media isn't screaming anything.They're simply reporting a development and it's implications.
You should discuss Manafort's coming indictment, the possible repercussions for others in the investigation and of course why Trump chose to associate with such problematic characters and the depth of his involvement in their activities.
we were discussing manafort but only how he was illegally wiretapped by obama. twice. just because i don't follow your line of thought doesn't make mine wrong.

No, you were discussing "illegal" wiretaps.
Everyone else was discussing wiretaps and his impending indictment.

Your desire to minimize the importance of this investigation is noted. Denying and distorting reality to do so is just dumb.

What Trump and Hillary Spent vs Every General Election Candidate Since 1960 - Metrocosm

so i suppose spending a combined $900 million on the last election was just foolish? i mean, $100k on facebook you changed the election.

on it's own $100k sounds like a lot. that's why they push it. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! so i tend to put things in context.

that's .00001 of what was spend or there abouts. you do the math, i don't feel like busting out a calculator again if you're gonna bitch at the #'s. yet, that's the focus of how "bad" the russians are. the mere premise that $100k on facebook can change the election is just fucking stupid.

You are indeed.
This is a nonsense issue and not worth more than a mention. It's telling that you're focused on arguing minutiae rather than the large movements in the investigation.

what would you like me to focus on? the media is the one screaming ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND while zuckerberg pours his guts out in shame for allowing such a travesty.

if it's not worth a mention, tell CNN and all the trump haters who mention everything they can.

The media isn't screaming anything.They're simply reporting a development and it's implications.
You should discuss Manafort's coming indictment, the possible repercussions for others in the investigation and of course why Trump chose to associate with such problematic characters and the depth of his involvement in their activities.
we were discussing manafort but only how he was illegally wiretapped by obama. twice. just because i don't follow your line of thought doesn't make mine wrong.

Your desire to minimize the importance of this investigation is noted. Denying and distorting reality to do so is just dumb.

Keep us posted on the indictments we've been hearing about for nearly a year now.

:dance: :boobies: :rock: :poop: And when was this? when all of these liberal commentators went on all cable news outlets, gloating to all of the infamous hosts that the facts were finally coming in that the Russians colluded? was that around May? June? July?...It was as if we were soon going to find out who actually shot JR. :laugh2: :laugh:
Well?,,it's been about 4 months now.."Where's The Smoke" ?? "Where's The Beef" ?
:poke: :eusa_think: :dunno:

Mueller and five congressional committees appear to have focused on prominent Trump associates including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn. But outside the spotlight, a large cast of peripheral characters are finding themselves drawn into the probe, incurring legal fees that can run up to $1,000 an hour and infecting people in the West Wing and Trump’s orbit with a deep paranoia.

“Everyone is facing this. I talk to them all. I know they are worried and I think it is awful," Caputo said. “We heard about this happening during the Clinton investigations. Those stories loom heavily over us.”

it's down to $100k of questionable ads on facebook.

that in itself is a problem because all ads on facebook are usually questionable.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the importance of the investigation.
If he's indicted, it won't be over anything to do with the campaign. Nevertheless, retards like you will call it a victory when in reality it's just a sad, pathetic act of spite.

Of course you don't know what would be in the indictment. What we do know is that he was on the radar long before Trump and he still chose to associate with him. We also know that indictments require prosecutable offenses.

You can call it what you like but it doesn't change the facts.

More wishful thinking, whistling past the graveyard.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., released a statement after the meeting came to an early and abrupt end, chastising Cohen releasing his own statement ahead of the interview.

“We were disappointed that Mr. Cohen decided to pre-empt today’s interview by releasing a public statement prior to his engagement with Committee staff, in spite of the Committee’s requests that he refrain from public comment,” the statement reads. “As a result, we declined to move forward with today’s interview and will reschedule Mr. Cohen’s appearance before the Committee in open session at a date in the near future. The Committee expects witnesses in this investigation to work in good faith with the Senate.”

This investigation is just heating up.

You are indeed.

your desire to see shit out of hate is why we're in the mess we're in.

denying it, well that just makes you the court jester at this point. dance, jojo.

The democrat believers use financial ruin to get people to lie. It's the modern form of the rack.

You are indeed.

Keep us posted on the indictments we've been hearing about for nearly a year now.

It remains to be seen what the candidate himself knew of the potentially illegal plot — because that’s what it was — that was outlined in advance of the June 2016 meeting between Trump Jr., Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner, and campaign manager Paul Manafort. But what is glaringly obvious now is that the campaign was lying — repeatedly, publicly, and emphatically denying any Russian involvement or backing of the Trump campaign — beginning at least six weeks after they took the meeting with a “Russian government attorney’’ who was said to be ready to pass along incriminating information about Hillary Clinton.

Analysis: Now we know the Trump campaign repeatedly lied about Russia - The Boston Globe

You are indeed.

That won't be a problem. The problem will be none of you will want to touch it.

That won't be a problem. The problem will be none of you will want to touch it.
well to be fair, last time i did she charged me $300.

You are indeed.

denying it, well that just makes you the court jester at this point. dance, jojo.

Hate has nothing to do with it. It was Trump's own actions that led us to where we are. He made the appointment of a special counsel unavoidable when he fired Comey.

I don't think anyone thinks Hillary is going to be president.

We know the best case scenario in the short term is that we remove the Game Show Host and put Pence in there. You know, a guy sane enough to not go in front of the UN and threaten WWIII.

That's what I figured

"We won so it doesn't matter what laws we broke to get there....even if it is Russia"
/----/ squirm you loser.

We will see who does the squirming once the indictments are handed out
Indictments for what?

Money Laundering, unreported foreign influence, conspiracy
Tax evasion. Don't leave out the tax evasion. Also, failure to register as a foreign agent. He admitted to that. Confessions are admissible as evidence. Lying to federal agents also.

We have to see what was on the Manafort tapes
Not just his own complicity but discussions he had with Trump

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

"Where is a record of the meeting?" Why do you imagine there should be a "record" of it?

You are Donald Trump, one of the smartest men in America. Your people are having a meeting with Russian agents. Now, being such a smart man, you would be aware that we currently had sanctions against Russia and that there were reports of Russian meddling in the election
Now, wouldn't such a smart man want a recording of that meeting to prove that nothing illicit happened in it?

Manafort has already been told he will be indicted
Flynn will follow shortly

Will they make a deal to avoid prosecution?
Is that why Republicans are so nervous?

Mueller seems to be calling in witnesses weekly

There appears to be a long line of witnesses they haven't even gotten to yet
Mueller learned as a leader of a Marine Rifle Company to use overwhelming firepower to confront an opponent. He used the same theory and doctrine as a prosecutor. Prepare, build and amass the weapons and ammunition to surprise the opponent with the overwhelming firepower. Whether troops or prosecutors, send them into the battle fully loaded and ready for all contingencies. BTW, he did the same thing with the FBI.

This entire fiasco is a "circular firing squad" put on by progressives because they can't come to grips with the fact that the voters wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton when they were TOLD to by the liberal media! Overwhelming firepower in a circular firing squad won't get you the results you're hoping for, Camp...just saying...

It's none of your business and you have no need to know. Trump doesn't send daily minutes to CNN like purple lipped jughead did. Plus, it's not against the law to meet with the Russians. LMAO!

Hate has nothing to do with it. It was Trump's own actions that led us to where we are. He made the appointment of a special counsel unavoidable when he fired Comey.
as did hillary when she deleted evidence.
then smashed it
then denied it existed
then said oops...
then blamed colin powell
then blamed whoever was next to her...

you've bulldogged. have fun but i'm out. you won't talk logic or sense, you'll only agree with what hurts trump and his platform.

i've had more than enough of that crap but it appears you're still playing the game. have fun.

Mueller seems to be calling in witnesses weekly

There appears to be a long line of witnesses they haven't even gotten to yet
Mueller learned as a leader of a Marine Rifle Company to use overwhelming firepower to confront an opponent. He used the same theory and doctrine as a prosecutor. Prepare, build and amass the weapons and ammunition to surprise the opponent with the overwhelming firepower. Whether troops or prosecutors, send them into the battle fully loaded and ready for all contingencies. BTW, he did the same thing with the FBI.

It's none of your business and you have no need to know. Trump doesn't send daily minutes to CNN like purple lipped jughead did. Plus, it's not against the law to meet with the Russians. LMAO!

Well if it is not my business and everyones business to find out what happened in those meetings ...them it is up to Mueller to find out

It is not against the law to meet with the Russians. But it is against the law to do business with a country under economic sanctions. It is also against the law to participate in the illegal hacking of DNC files for political gain

Manafort has already been told he will be indicted
Flynn will follow shortly

Will they make a deal to avoid prosecution?
Is that why Republicans are so nervous?

Flynn already begged for immunity. If Manafort goes that route then it's over. Trump(s) will be toast.

Forum List

Back