So What Ever Happened To,"There's A Lot Of Smoke","We Are Closing In On The Russians !!!" ?

it's down to $100k of questionable ads on facebook.

that in itself is a problem because all ads on facebook are usually questionable.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the investigation.
i'm calling it what it is. if minimal, so be it.

or are you telling me for $100k i can also sway an election?

What Trump and Hillary Spent vs Every General Election Candidate Since 1960 - Metrocosm

so i suppose spending a combined $900 million on the last election was just foolish? i mean, $100k on facebook you changed the election.

on it's own $100k sounds like a lot. that's why they push it. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! so i tend to put things in context.

that's .00001 of what was spend or there abouts. you do the math, i don't feel like busting out a calculator again if you're gonna bitch at the #'s. yet, that's the focus of how "bad" the russians are. the mere premise that $100k on facebook can change the election is just fucking stupid.

yet, here we are. swimming in stupid.
You are indeed.
This is a nonsense issue and not worth more than a mention. It's telling that you're focused on arguing minutiae rather than the large movements in the investigation.

You still don't "get it"...do you, Winger! Liberals like you NEED the investigation to continue because as long as it does...you still think there's a chance Hillary's going to end up being President! It's delusional. It's laughable. It borders on farce. BUT IT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT!

I don't think anyone thinks Hillary is going to be president.

We know the best case scenario in the short term is that we remove the Game Show Host and put Pence in there. You know, a guy sane enough to not go in front of the UN and threaten WWIII.

it's down to $100k of questionable ads on facebook.

that in itself is a problem because all ads on facebook are usually questionable.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the investigation.
i'm calling it what it is. if minimal, so be it.

or are you telling me for $100k i can also sway an election?

What Trump and Hillary Spent vs Every General Election Candidate Since 1960 - Metrocosm

so i suppose spending a combined $900 million on the last election was just foolish? i mean, $100k on facebook you changed the election.

on it's own $100k sounds like a lot. that's why they push it. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! so i tend to put things in context.

that's .00001 of what was spend or there abouts. you do the math, i don't feel like busting out a calculator again if you're gonna bitch at the #'s. yet, that's the focus of how "bad" the russians are. the mere premise that $100k on facebook can change the election is just fucking stupid.

You are indeed.
This is a nonsense issue and not worth more than a mention. It's telling that you're focused on arguing minutiae rather than the large movements in the investigation.
the entire investigation *is* a "large movement".

what would you like me to focus on? the media is the one screaming ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND while zuckerberg pours his guts out in shame for allowing such a travesty.

if it's not worth a mention, tell CNN and all the trump haters who mention everything they can.

Mueller seems to be calling in witnesses weekly

There appears to be a long line of witnesses they haven't even gotten to yet
Mueller learned as a leader of a Marine Rifle Company to use overwhelming firepower to confront an opponent. He used the same theory and doctrine as a prosecutor. Prepare, build and amass the weapons and ammunition to surprise the opponent with the overwhelming firepower. Whether troops or prosecutors, send them into the battle fully loaded and ready for all contingencies. BTW, he did the same thing with the FBI.

This entire fiasco is a "circular firing squad" put on by progressives because they can't come to grips with the fact that the voters wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton when they were TOLD to by the liberal media! Overwhelming firepower in a circular firing squad won't get you the results you're hoping for, Camp...just saying...

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

Answer that question and we can end the investigation
/----/We don't care.

Mueller learned as a leader of a Marine Rifle Company to use overwhelming firepower to confront an opponent. He used the same theory and doctrine as a prosecutor. Prepare, build and amass the weapons and ammunition to surprise the opponent with the overwhelming firepower. Whether troops or prosecutors, send them into the battle fully loaded and ready for all contingencies. BTW, he did the same thing with the FBI.

This entire fiasco is a "circular firing squad" put on by progressives because they can't come to grips with the fact that the voters wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton when they were TOLD to by the liberal media! Overwhelming firepower in a circular firing squad won't get you the results you're hoping for, Camp...just saying...

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

"We won so it doesn't matter what laws we broke to get there....even if it is Russia"

You still don't "get it"...do you, Winger! Liberals like you NEED the investigation to continue because as long as it does...you still think there's a chance Hillary's going to end up being President! It's delusional. It's laughable. It borders on farce. BUT IT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT!

We know the best case scenario in the short term is that we remove the Game Show Host and put Pence in there. You know, a guy sane enough to not go in front of the UN and threaten WWIII.

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

"We won so it doesn't matter what laws we broke to get there....even if it is Russia"
/----/ squirm you loser.

and so what if a few russians bought ads on Facebook beating up on Hillary,,,,its not as if Hillary is some innocent 12 year old child who has never done anything bad

This is exactly what Putin wanted and they essentially telegraphed what they were doing.
Yep, the whole political class and a good portion of the electorate is all in a tizzy over these allegations, as if this alleged swaying of public opinion by the Russians is some sort of existential threat, I think Putin and his crew got more political disruption for their money than they had hoped for.

Yet nobody seems to remember our own past with respect to tampering with the internal politics of other nations..... Direct election tampering, U.S. sponsored coup de'etat, public opinion manipulation heck when it comes to distorting Democracy we're the fucking experts.

Remember Mossadegh?
Remember Allende?
.... and most recently attempts by Washington to sway the Israeli elections.

I can imagine Putin saying "It's not as much fun when somebody else does it to you, huh?"

The sad part is, if our electorate wasn't so clueless and gullible it would be a lot harder to to pull this kind of thing off.

/----/We don't care.

That's what I figured

/----/ squirm you loser.

We will see who does the squirming once the indictments are handed out

Either Trump is a total pussy or he's waiting for anything to go to trail as the time to release the Russian hacked Hillary emails linking Democrats to the Seth Rich murder

If Trump has anything, let him release it

Trump can end this investigation tomorrow

Just release the meeting notes of his peoples meetings with the Russians. If they were unrelated to the election as he claims, there is no reason not to provide them

Hillary will not be President.

Either Trump is a total pussy or he's waiting for anything to go to trail as the time to release the Russian hacked Hillary emails linking Democrats to the Seth Rich murder

Just release the meeting notes of his peoples meetings with the Russians. If they were unrelated to the election as he claims, there is no reason not to provide them

Or you can just tell us how Uncle Vlad made you flip your vote

Or you can just tell us how Uncle Vlad made you flip your vote

Russia helped Trump in his campaign
Trump used the information on a weekly basis

Now, the question is....Why were Trump people meeting with the Russians while this was going on?

If Trump can provide a reasonable explanation...we could end this

Why have they ALL lied?

All of the trump klan, all of his staff, even our sorry ass excuse of an atty general - every single one of them lied.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Why have they ALL lied?

All of the trump klan, all of his staff, even our sorry ass excuse of an atty general - every single one of them lied.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump complains about being investigated but then outright lies about his contacts with Russia
He claimed none of his staff had any contact and then his own son, Campaign Advisor, Chief of Staff all have unreported meetings with the Russians

If there was nothing to it.....explain what the meetings were about and provide minutes from the meetings

Lying and blocking the investigation do not support your innocence

Forum List

Back