So What Ever Happened To,"There's A Lot Of Smoke","We Are Closing In On The Russians !!!" ?

The wishful thinking on both sides of this issue is quite amusing......... Well, at least I'm amused....... :thup:

So is this guy -->
putin-laughing.jpg
Ahhhh, how cute, you know how to post pictures. You get a gold star.

Thanks but when it comes to stars I prefer bitcoin over gold, write that down.

Meanwhile back on Earth... The Bear continues to ROFLMAO watching the red, white and blue Elephankey chase its tail and jump at Russkie Shadows.

"Two of them got tommyguns. And they're all talking some foreign language. They could be Russians or something!" -- Peter Whittaker, The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!
And I'm supposed to care......... why? :dunno:

Whether you care or not is thoroughly, irrevocably and unquestionably inconsequential the only salient question is whether or not you maintain your entertainment value.

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?" -- Tommy DeVito, Goodfellas

The wishful thinking on both sides of this issue is quite amusing......... Well, at least I'm amused....... :thup:

So is this guy -->
putin-laughing.jpg

Meanwhile back on Earth... The Bear continues to ROFLMAO watching the red, white and blue Elephankey chase its tail and jump at Russkie Shadows.

"Two of them got tommyguns. And they're all talking some foreign language. They could be Russians or something!" -- Peter Whittaker, The Russians are Coming! The Russians are Coming!

Whether you care or not is thoroughly, irrevocably and unquestionably inconsequential the only salient question is whether or not you maintain your entertainment value.

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?" -- Tommy DeVito, Goodfellas
Oh this place keeps me constantly amused. :D

Either Trump is a total pussy or he's waiting for anything to go to trail as the time to release the Russian hacked Hillary emails linking Democrats to the Seth Rich murder

If Trump has anything, let him release it

Trump can end this investigation tomorrow

Just release the meeting notes of his peoples meetings with the Russians. If they were unrelated to the election as he claims, there is no reason not to provide them

I think Vlad is telling Trump to hold off, that Russia completely hacked Hillary and the DNC servers and they have the emails giving the order to kill Seth Rich and that they should wait, just like the election, for the Dems to feel completely confident before Vlad and Trump, again, blast them into oblivion.

So is this guy -->
putin-laughing.jpg

Oh this place keeps me constantly amused. :D

waynes-world_Excellent.jpg

Mueller seems to be calling in witnesses weekly

There appears to be a long line of witnesses they haven't even gotten to yet
Mueller learned as a leader of a Marine Rifle Company to use overwhelming firepower to confront an opponent. He used the same theory and doctrine as a prosecutor. Prepare, build and amass the weapons and ammunition to surprise the opponent with the overwhelming firepower. Whether troops or prosecutors, send them into the battle fully loaded and ready for all contingencies. BTW, he did the same thing with the FBI.

This entire fiasco is a "circular firing squad" put on by progressives because they can't come to grips with the fact that the voters wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton when they were TOLD to by the liberal media! Overwhelming firepower in a circular firing squad won't get you the results you're hoping for, Camp...just saying...

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

Answer that question and we can end the investigation

What meeting and what aides are you referring to, Winger?

Either Trump is a total pussy or he's waiting for anything to go to trail as the time to release the Russian hacked Hillary emails linking Democrats to the Seth Rich murder

Just release the meeting notes of his peoples meetings with the Russians. If they were unrelated to the election as he claims, there is no reason not to provide them

You still don't "get it"...do you, Winger! Liberals like you NEED the investigation to continue because as long as it does...you still think there's a chance Hillary's going to end up being President! It's delusional. It's laughable. It borders on farce. BUT IT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT!

There's a lot more meat on this bone then there was for Benghazi. Look how far that went!

Karma is a bitch!

There's a lot more meat on this bone then there was for Benghazi. Look how far that went!

Karma is a bitch!

There is about as much "meat" as you'd find on an Ethiopian chicken, Timmy!

Benghazi actually happened! Four people died including our US Ambassador. There never was "collusion". Unless of course you wanted to talk about the Clinton Campaign taking millions of dollars from foreign governments through the Clinton Foundation and then using that money to pay part of the salaries of their campaign staff...something that is totally against US law! Is that really what you want to talk about?

:dance: :boobies: :rock: :poop: And when was this? when all of these liberal commentators went on all cable news outlets, gloating to all of the infamous hosts that the facts were finally coming in that the Russians colluded? was that around May? June? July?...It was as if we were soon going to find out who actually shot JR. :laugh2: :laugh:
Well?,,it's been about 4 months now.."Where's The Smoke" ?? "Where's The Beef" ?
:poke: :eusa_think: :dunno:

Unlike the Trump Administration, Mueller knows how to run a tight ship and therefore, no leaks.
The all is quiet on the front, that definitely doesn't mean nothing has been found. Which you will find out, as time rolls along. Paul Manafort will be singing soon.

Only Mueller's Team Knows What It's Actually Doing

Last edited:
:dance: :boobies: :rock: :poop: And when was this? when all of these liberal commentators went on all cable news outlets, gloating to all of the infamous hosts that the facts were finally coming in that the Russians colluded? was that around May? June? July?...It was as if we were soon going to find out who actually shot JR. :laugh2: :laugh:
Well?,,it's been about 4 months now.."Where's The Smoke" ?? "Where's The Beef" ?
That's what I heard about Hillary and the Clinton Foundation.

Mueller seems to be calling in witnesses weekly

There appears to be a long line of witnesses they haven't even gotten to yet
Mueller learned as a leader of a Marine Rifle Company to use overwhelming firepower to confront an opponent. He used the same theory and doctrine as a prosecutor. Prepare, build and amass the weapons and ammunition to surprise the opponent with the overwhelming firepower. Whether troops or prosecutors, send them into the battle fully loaded and ready for all contingencies. BTW, he did the same thing with the FBI.

This entire fiasco is a "circular firing squad" put on by progressives because they can't come to grips with the fact that the voters wouldn't elect Hillary Clinton when they were TOLD to by the liberal media! Overwhelming firepower in a circular firing squad won't get you the results you're hoping for, Camp...just saying...

Simple question.......Why were Trump aides meeting with the Russians and what did they discuss

Answer that question and we can end the investigation

What meeting and what aides are you referring to, Winger?

I assume you are just playing stupid

You still don't "get it"...do you, Winger! Liberals like you NEED the investigation to continue because as long as it does...you still think there's a chance Hillary's going to end up being President! It's delusional. It's laughable. It borders on farce. BUT IT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT!

First of all...Liberals do not have the votes in Congress to authorize an investigation. That came from Republicans
Second of all, Trump can end this investigation tomorrow if he explains what his aides were talking to the Russians about and release minutes of the meetings
Third, in spite of what crimes Trump committed, Hillary does not get to be president. That does not mean you don't investigate the crimes

wouldnt you think that the first item of evidence is a documented meeting between the russians and about 5 members of the Trump staff who spoke fluent russian?

Unlike the Trump Administration, Mueller knows how to run a tight ship and therefore, no leaks.
The all is quiet on the front, that definitely doesn't mean nothing has been found. Which you will find out, as time rolls along. Paul Manafort will be singing soon.

Only Mueller's Team Knows What It's Actually Doing

It will be interesting to learn what they have on Manafort and whether he will sing about Trumps role
They have tapes on Manafort. Wonder how many involve Trump

it's down to $100k of questionable ads on facebook.

that in itself is a problem because all ads on facebook are usually questionable.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the importance of the investigation.

that in itself is a problem because all ads on facebook are usually questionable.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the investigation.
i'm calling it what it is. if minimal, so be it.

or are you telling me for $100k i can also sway an election?

What Trump and Hillary Spent vs Every General Election Candidate Since 1960 - Metrocosm

so i suppose spending a combined $900 million on the last election was just foolish? i mean, $100k on facebook you changed the election.

on it's own $100k sounds like a lot. that's why they push it. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!! so i tend to put things in context.

that's .00001 of what was spend or there abouts. you do the math, i don't feel like busting out a calculator again if you're gonna bitch at the #'s. yet, that's the focus of how "bad" the russians are. the mere premise that $100k on facebook can change the election is just fucking stupid.

yet, here we are. swimming in stupid.

In reality we're up to the indictment of Trump's campaign chair. That is, no doubt, why you are desperately attempting to minimize the importance of the investigation.
Trump is preparing to claim that Manafort had nothing to do with his campaign and that he never talked to him

Forum List

Back