So what do you do for entertaining yourself?

Finally. Done. This one took wayyyy too long. But now I am going to take a nice weekend break before starting another one...but of dolphins and maybe coral.

Anyway..here is the finished results.

It's a half vase. Hangs flat against the wall in the back, rounded in the front.
Nice! I like the blue background and the minimum of color on the bird and water, the detailing on the bird feathers is very well done. Are you going to sell your art?

Compost
Don't know. I am my own worst critic.
Working on two at the same time now. I'll try to take a pic in a few.

IMG_20210706_221720.jpg

Still hafta add something to whale and paint dolphin and rest of reef.

Finally. Done. This one took wayyyy too long. But now I am going to take a nice weekend break before starting another one...but of dolphins and maybe coral.

Anyway..here is the finished results.

It's a half vase. Hangs flat against the wall in the back, rounded in the front.
That's very good.

Compost
Was playing around with opening an Etsy shop. Then I thought..nah. Too much work. So I might gather them all up and go to some antique malls/galleries here locally and sell the whole lot to a dealer and let them haggle with prices and whatnot. And if that doesn't happen..maybe find someone to take them to the swap meet and give them a percentage if they sell. And if none of that happens, well....shelves it is. And my balcony in a shady spot, lol.

I changed the whale. Took the paint off the inside of the glass cube its on, put some gravel and shells inside. So..now it's done.

Still working on the dolphin. That one is turning quickly into a pain in the butt.

This thread is turning into all about me, lol. Not my intention, but I do like showing what I do to keep myself sane.

Meanwhile....anyone else want to share about what they LOVE to do/go/etc?

Someone here collects guns. Old ones. I think it's Ringel05 and someone else makes knives? Knife handles, hand carved? Not sure about that one though. Some like to make foods...jams, jellies, preserves. Stuff like that.

This thread is turning into all about me, lol. Not my intention, but I do like showing what I do to keep myself sane.

Meanwhile....anyone else want to share about what they LOVE to do/go/etc?

Someone here collects guns. Old ones. I think it's Ringel05 and someone else makes knives? Knife handles, hand carved? Not sure about that one though. Some like to make foods...jams, jellies, preserves. Stuff like that.
Knives? Not me, I build muzzleloaders and powder horns.

Ringel05
You have a pretty good collection of old weapons. Not alot of people go into the Coffee Shop to see what we all share in our day to day activities...so maybe you could share here too? Some of the guys might really like to see them.

Ringel05
You have a pretty good collection of old weapons. Not alot of people go into the Coffee Shop to see what we all share in our day to day activities...so maybe you could share here too? Some of the guys might really like to see them.
I do have a thread but why not.

Gun Rack 1.jpg

Gun Rack 2.jpg

Gun Table.jpg

I burned myself out I think. Tired of it. Did that before with painting rocks, furniture, etc. I do so many...I get sick of doing it and stop for a few years. Did a dragon and dropped it. Twice. Did a snake. That one turned out kinda cool. Just finished a zen frog and a zen cat.

Gotta find a new thing to occupy me cuz this is tiresome now.

Forum List

Back