So was David Hogg present or not when the shootings started?

The guy himself said he rode a bike three miles to get to the school in order to interview people.

He only has himself to blame if no one believes his story.
Link?

There is a thread on it. Try searching YouTube.
Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns
By Jen Kirby [email protected] Feb 20, 2018, 8:30am EST

Jen Kirby

The activism of you and your fellow students has created the sense that, in the wake of this mass shooting, there’s a chance things might be different. Why do you think that is?

David Hogg

Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years.

i mean ya read 2 sides on the internet.
I haven’t really investigated it enough to know which is real and which is folklore
Does it matter? I was not there and still developed an opinion. David Hogg is young and doing what he belives in! I am fine with that! Hopefully he will face more life experience and will think a little deeper.Some day he may have to defend his own life and realize he would rather be able to defend him self than weight for the police to deal with it after the fact. The cops show after there is crime, by that time your shit and or your life is gone. I would rather keep my shit and my life!

I haven’t really investigated it enough to know which is real and which is folklore
Does it matter? I was not there and still developed an opinion. David Hogg is young and doing what he belives in! I am fine with that! Hopefully he will face more life experience and will think a little deeper.Some day he may have to defend his own life and realize he would rather be able to defend him self than weight for the police to deal with it after the fact. The cops show after there is crime, by that time your shit and or your life is gone. I would rather keep my shit and my life!
My friend, you are way too logical and reasonable.

Yes, he was in school at the time of the shooting. Only true believers and morons think otherwise.
This is the latest attack of lies by the blood cultists....HS kids have them running scared.

First, he was a crisis actor, then he wasn't even a student a student at Parkland, then he was arrested in South Carolina in 2016 on meth charges, and now he wasn't even school that day. It's moving well past silly at this point.

My friend, you are way too logical and reasonable.
Ya,people in my life take advantage of it some times!

E29Jhky.png

And he said he grabbed his camera and went to the school, did not say he went home to get his camera

And he said he grabbed his camera and went to the school, did not say he went home to get his camera
actually he did in an unedited interview.

Jen Kirby

The activism of you and your fellow students has created the sense that, in the wake of this mass shooting, there’s a chance things might be different. Why do you think that is?

David Hogg

Because of timing. At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years.

The guy himself said he rode a bike three miles to get to the school in order to interview people.

He only has himself to blame if no one believes his story.
Only you Fox people are this fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back