So wait, does the CIA suck, or is it the best thing that deserves more backing than anything?

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
I can't tell. Not with Trump, and not with you blowhards.

I've seen so many of you shit on the CIA because Trump has.

Now that Trump is trying to suck their dicks again, are you gonna go back to coddle the balls?

There is not a single doubt that he would be anything other than an incoming supervisor who is not deliberately antagonizing the underlings. He will assure them that they have his full support.

Naturally, knowing the history of the CIA and it's involvement with democrats, he won't trust a one of them.

I can't tell. Not with Trump, and not with you blowhards.

I've seen so many of you shit on the CIA because Trump has.

Now that Trump is trying to suck their dicks again, are you gonna go back to coddle the balls?
Did you hear him how he blamed the media for the feud he called 'false feud' between him and the CIA? And how many here do you figure will completely ignore Trump tweets about CIA creating ISIS, CIA leaking nasty stuff about him, CIA akin to NAZI Germany and then blame the media that reported it? Then he goes to the CIA and stands before that wall and starts a pissing contest about his numbers compared to Obama's. Followed by his new press liaison Spicer lecturing on how to look at pictures of crowds and not believe your lying eyes. And can Trump ever say a complete sentence without hesitating in the middle to tell how smart, wonderful, and gracious he is before going on the finish the sentence? He sounds like a Valley Girl!

Forum List

Back