Because of the seriousness of this disaster, my way of thinking and the way of life has to change.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
There has been no time in my 72 years that this thought ever came into my mind. But it's there now in front of my every thought
This is the most dangerous and the most threatening thing that has happened in my life time.
This all went in sequence but added up to this total thought., I have dumped all the haters off of my facebook, Didn't want to see the hatred spewing out everyday on my computer from people who once were my friends. I find it's just easier to totally ignore the people on the right. In fact I want no friend that was dumb enough or hated enough to vote for This mentally disturbed evil hate monger. Dumb enough will get a passing greeting from me but the people that had that much hate in their soul to do this, get the one finger solute.
The worst of all the hypocrites, by far, are the Conservative right Christians. I always thought that there would be no way for the anti Christ to gain the support he needs in the battle against good, Now I know it will be easy for him, he will go to the Conservative right Christians and repeat word for word what this man of hate that is now president said and they will march to his words and follow his flag.
This is the most important battle this country has, It's simple, is hate going to win and control this country, or is good going to control this country. My suggestion is pick your enemy and don't support them by looking the other way and saying what these people want to hear. Ultimately this will get to a point that you will have to pick a side. There is only one side that can be supported, this hatred has to go.

There has been no time in my 72 years that this thought ever came into my mind. But it's there now in front of my every thought
This is the most dangerous and the most threatening thing that has happened in my life time.
This all went in sequence but added up to this total thought., I have dumped all the haters off of my facebook, Didn't want to see the hatred spewing out everyday on my computer from people who once were my friends. I find it's just easier to totally ignore the people on the right. In fact I want no friend that was dumb enough or hated enough to vote for This mentally disturbed evil hate monger. Dumb enough will get a passing greeting from me but the people that had that much hate in their soul to do this, get the one finger solute.
The worst of all the hypocrites, by far, are the Conservative right Christians. I always thought that there would be no way for the anti Christ to gain the support he needs in the battle against good, Now I know it will be easy for him, he will go to the Conservative right Christians and repeat word for word what this man of hate that is now president said and they will march to his words and follow his flag.
This is the most important battle this country has, It's simple, is hate going to win and control this country, or is good going to control this country. My suggestion is pick your enemy and don't support them by looking the other way and saying what these people want to hear. Ultimately this will get to a point that you will have to pick a side. There is only one side that can be supported, this hatred has to go.
I agree...you fascist Nazi liberals will not go down easily.....but down you will go....

I agree 100% , I just about de-friended my sister tonight...lol..

Your side has been spewing the hate, just sayin...

I have liberal friends, and I have conservative friends. I would never dump a true friend over a political view. Amazing. smh

I have liberal friends, and I have conservative friends. I would never dump a true friend over a political view. Amazing. smh

Yep. Anyone who is so wrapped around the axle that they would destroy a friendship over an election, is a loon.

You need to get over yourself. The idea that Trump convinced anyone to hate is simply absurd. Hate directed at your ilk and the Daughter of Darkness you support was well and truly earned. Sides have been picked, the battle has been fought and you lost. You lost because you didn't deserve to win and it's past time for you to consider that you might be on the wrong side of the issues and holding your breath until you turn blue does nothing but make you look even more childish. I do admit that I love the comic relief though.

I have had an interesting ride with people...on both sides of the partisan divides.

What I've found is that for many, there are points at which we can agree, where we recognize that politics aren't all that define us.

And it is that I treasure and find nourishing.

You're right.

So I left the Democrat Party.

One Participation Trophy on it's way to you from the Dumbass Society.

You will deserve what you get, we won't. He's your president not mine. If your a patriot and have a ounce of sense, you will do what is necessary to get rid of President pussy grabber just like all plagues throughout our history.
The idea that I get rid of the haters in my life seems sensible enough, I know who the enemy of this country is and I will do what I find is necessary to get rid of this hate Plague you put on this country. There is only one side to this and you picked the wrong side. Just stand back and watch, you're as big a target as I am but I don't deserve it.
I will have one advantage over you haters, I know I'm in the right and I know you aren't.

Forum List

Back