So very sorry Republicans Putin gambled and lost

He didn't. He stuck by the nato agreement.

Ok smart arse. What would have stopped putin from invading Ukraine if Trump were the potus? Dont tell me Trump would because he couldn't being in nato.

The irony is you all believe Ukraine to be communist and not democratic. That would imply you wouldn't give a shit about Ukraine but now you're suggesting Trump would stop his buddy from invading it. Why would he when he would have the support of the communist hating gop?

He didn't so now you find yourself supporting putin because you support Trump by default. Youve wedged yourselves with hypocrisy.
You don't know where your allegiances and loyalty lie. You have no intelligence.
Let that sink in idiot.

And stopped Putin....just like Trump. Except better!!!

The irony is you all believe Ukraine to be communist and not democratic.

Ukraine booted the commie Putin puppet. He ran back to Russia, before they could hang him.

That would imply you wouldn't give a shit about Ukraine but now you're suggesting Trump would stop his buddy from invading it.

Well, he didn't invade while Trump was in office. He was stopped for 4 years, eh?

How many years did Biden stop him?

He didn't so now you find yourself supporting putin

Nah, Putin is the worst! Literally.

Makes me wonder why Clinton gave him a (poorly spelled) reset button and
Obama promised flexibility. Because they also thought Putin was the worst. Right?

You don't know where your allegiances and loyalty lie.

Not like the Dems who blew Russia for 100 years, eh comrade?

And stopped Putin....just like Trump. Except better!!!

The irony is you all believe Ukraine to be communist and not democratic.

Ukraine booted the commie Putin puppet. He ran back to Russia, before they could hang him.

That would imply you wouldn't give a shit about Ukraine but now you're suggesting Trump would stop his buddy from invading it.

Well, he didn't invade while Trump was in office. He was stopped for 4 years, eh?

How many years did Biden stop him?

He didn't so now you find yourself supporting putin

Nah, Putin is the worst! Literally.

Makes me wonder why Clinton gave him a (poorly spelled) reset button and
Obama promised flexibility. Because they also thought Putin was the worst. Right?

You don't know where your allegiances and loyalty lie.

Not like the Dems who blew Russia for 100 years, eh comrade?
You are becoming irrational now.

Tell me how Trump could have stopped putin if usa were in nato.

Let say they weren't. Would he still engage putin if he invaded? Under what pretence? Defending democracy and freedom?

Thats odd because Trump is still supporting putin and so are you.
You don't know who youre supporting but I know its not Biden who is defending freedom. You have wedged yourself.

Tell me how Trump could have stopped putin if usa were in nato.

You mean like he stopped him for 4 years? Unlike Biden?

What makes you feel that? Is it the reset buttons and flexibility?

You don't know who youre supporting but I know its not Biden who is defending freedom.

1648525446265.png

You mean like he stopped him for 4 years? Unlike Biden?
Duh. Biden wasn't the potus then.

What makes you feel that? Is it the reset buttons and flexibility?
No. Its the fact he publicly declared putin a genius.
Thats because he wanted Ukraine to fail because they stood up to the bully over the quid pro quote thing. Thats how vindictive the idiot is.
Youre making a fool of yourself for no reason. Just shut up and say nothing instead of supporting communism.
You don't know who youre supporting but I know its not Biden who is defending freedom.

View attachment 622794
Silly doctored pics won't cut it with me son.

Thats because he wanted Ukraine to fail because they stood up to the bully over the quid pro quote thing. Thats how vindictive the idiot is.
Youre making a fool of yourself for no reason. Just shut up and say nothing instead of supporting communism.

Right, Biden didn't stop him for 4 years.

And Biden called him a butcher. That stopped him, eh?

Just shut up and say nothing instead of supporting communism.

Not like dems for 100 years. LOL!

Obama didn't say "the 80s called, they want their foreign policy back"?

Right, Biden didn't stop him for 4 years.
Youre of your face.

And Biden called him a butcher. That stopped him, eh?
Yes and the way he has slaughtered women and children, I'm inclined to think he is a butcher and Trump is wrong. Would you agree with that?
Just shut up and say nothing instead of supporting communism.

Not like dems for 100 years. LOL!
I cannot remember one instance when a potus past or present has ever said that. It might be that propaganda you have for breakfast that gives you that.

Obama didn't say "the 80s called, they want their foreign policy back"?
I don't care who said it. It doesnt matter to me.
Take it up with someone else.

What a difference 20 years make

Exclusive: Trump’s Chief of Staff Was on Phone Call Planning Jan. 6 March on Capitol​

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
If that were true----everyone protesting would have been armed with guns....They weren't--they were just protesting and trying to show Washington that they are tired of Washingtons swamp bullshit.

I cannot remember one instance when a potus past or present has ever said that.

You don't remember Dems blowing Russia since 1917?

Are you 12?

Yes and the way he has slaughtered women and children, I'm inclined to think he is a butcher and Trump is wrong. Would you agree with that?

I would agree that Biden failed.

I don't care who said it. It doesnt matter to me.
Take it up with someone else.

That was Obama saying Russia wasn't a threat.
Why were Hillary and Obama blowing Putin?
Was that their way of being tougher than Trump?

How did their way, and Biden's, work out for those women and children
Putin is slaughtering right now? Should the Dems have sucked even MORE Russian dick?

Putin has been patient and has attempted to bring less casualties and destruction. Alec Baldwin will tell you what you like with SNL propaganda.
Patient??? He fucking started the war and the war crimes are all on him. He has not attempted to bring FEWER CASUALTIES. He has decided to create all the casualties for all the poor innocent civilians. Thousands of them. And he has bombed the living shit out of entire cities.

Jesus Christ! Imagine what he’d do if he wasn’t “trying” to limit the destruction? 22, you hack. You have exactly zero credibility and even less hope of ever having any.

What law? Reagan's EO for the union of Air Traffic Controllers, that is not a law, it was a bully who once was the labor leader in Hollywood. Why do you and the rest of the faux conservative set always lie; this action by Reagan was a half-truth. Yeah, people got fired, and that was rescinded by Clinton.

From wikipedia:

In striking, the union violated 5 U.S.C. (Supp. III 1956) 118p (now 5 U.S.C. § 7311), which prohibits strikes by federal government employees.

Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization (1968) - Wikipedia.

EO's have to be based on a law passed by congress, it's really all they can do.

Are you still gonna call me a liar fucktard?

No, it depends on WHY they are striking.
If they are being abusive, to milk the system, that is bad and I don't care if you fire them.
But when PATCO says there is twice as much air traffic as what can safely be handled, and there are not enough air traffic controllers so that they can safely take bathroom breaks, then the strike is most definitely warranted.

But going even further, like Reagan did in arresting them, is essentially treason.
Reagan should have been impeached over that stunt.

They wanted a 32 hour work week, a massive raise, and removal of civil service laws that applied to them.

Reagan followed the law.

In two minutes you make a claim that banning a strike by government employees are constitutional. If I'm reading your comment correctly, and I've read the Constitution many many times and passed CONLAW, I never within the text of COTUS or any decisions made the Supreme Court outlawed a strike of government employees.

There is a law on the books banning striking by federal employees, it's never been overturned.

There is NOTHING in the Constitution about striking by anyone, not the least federal workers.

I quoted the law in the post above, I guess your "liar" accusation is just like you, worthless.

Now go piss gasoline on a fire.

The workers know best when there is a problem, and need collective bargaining protection when trying to deal with any bureaucracy, whether private or public.

No, they don't need it in civil service, and it destroys the intent of the adversarial system between labor and capital. Hell government isn't even capital, so the whole government union system is built on a false foundation.

There is a law on the books banning striking by federal employees, it's never been overturned.

There is NOTHING in the Constitution about striking by anyone, not the least federal workers.

I quoted the law in the post above, I guess your "liar" accusation is just like you, worthless.

Now go piss gasoline on a fire.
Post the law! BTW, you inferred it was in the Constitution and it is not. And, if you are claiming this is an EO, that is not a law. Now, stomp out on the gasoline fire with your forked tongue and post the Supreme Courts Decision.

Post the law! BTW, you inferred it was in the Constitution and it is not. And, if you are claiming this is an EO, that is not a law. Now, stomp out on the gasoline fire with your forked tongue and post the Supreme Courts Decision.

Reference is in another response, with a wikipedia link.

I said there is NOTHING in the Constitution that says you can't fire strikers.

YOU said it was an EO, and not a law.

I don't think there is an SC decision because no one has challenged it to that level.

Reference is in another response, with a wikipedia link.

I said there is NOTHING in the Constitution that says you can't fire strikers.

YOU said it was an EO, and not a law.

I don't think there is an SC decision because no one has challenged it to that level.
So you now admit you posted a lie, and when caught you try to spin what is a half-lie. EO's can be effective, that's it.

So you now admit you posted a lie, and when caught you try to spin what is a half-lie. EO's can be effective, that's it.

I posted no such lie. There is a law. show me where I fucking lied.

An EO can only enforce or concentrate on the application of an already existing passed law. The issue is when EO's assume power the law in question doesn't really give them.

There is no constitutional right to strike. There is a law banning strikes by federal employees.

That is the fucking truth, you gutless SJW ignore button loving soi boi cuck.

Forum List

Back