So Trump's campaign doesn't have enough funding to July. This is hilarious for two reasons.

1) Because Trump could easily pump more money into his campaign but apparently won't because he's a greedy narcissistic douche bag.

2) Bernie Sanders has raised more in campaign donations than any other republican and he did so without the help of a Super PAC. Tell me Trumpsters: Why are you so selfish not to donate to this piece of shit? He has accepted outside donations on his website since the beginning despite what he says publically lol

Report: Trump campaign indicates it's 'not going to have enough money' to fight Hillary Clinton before the convention

Trump has always told his supporters that he was self funding and didn't need any of their money to keep going. What he didn't tell them was that once he secures the nomination, all the money he has paid to date to win the nomination gets paid back to him, via the National Republican Party treasury. Which I am certain is going to make a lot of the Never Trump people vomit.

As far as your comments regarding Bernie Sanders, you should probably ask yourself why he is one of two candidates in the last 40 years, that has refused to release his income tax returns. It's because Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are hiding something, that they don't want their supporters to know about. If you are a donor to the Sanders campaign, you should be pissed off that he used that money to fly him and is staff to the Vatican, in the middle of a Presidential primary in a futile attempt to get an endorsement from the POPE, right before the New York Primary. You as a supporter of Bernie Sanders, should be really pissed that he didn't drop out of this race after getting clobbered in New York, and instead sent out another mass email for more donations, so he could waste it on Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland & Delaware where he also got clobbered. After that I hope you weren't naive enough to send him more money.

Last edited:
I thought he was going to self fund this campaign? and now the campaign will not air ads for two months for lack of money?

Two problems. One, he needs to explain why he isn't funding like he said he would. Two, This is a ridiculous management problem and I thought Trump was a successful businessman with a degree from Wharton?
He DID self finance the primary. And he won, now its a new race with new rules.
Lol actually the primary isn't over yet and his campaign is broke. Bernie is in second place for the dems and he still has campaign money left!

I thought he was going to self fund this campaign? and now the campaign will not air ads for two months for lack of money?

Two problems. One, he needs to explain why he isn't funding like he said he would. Two, This is a ridiculous management problem and I thought Trump was a successful businessman with a degree from Wharton?
Lol actually the primary isn't over yet and his campaign is broke. Bernie is in second place for the dems and he still has campaign money left!

I doubt it.

1) Because Trump could easily pump more money into his campaign but apparently won't because he's a greedy narcissistic douche bag.

2) Bernie Sanders has raised more in campaign donations than any other republican and he did so without the help of a Super PAC. Tell me Trumpsters: Why are you so selfish not to donate to this piece of shit? He has accepted outside donations on his website since the beginning despite what he says publically lol

Report: Trump campaign indicates it's 'not going to have enough money' to fight Hillary Clinton before the convention

Trump has always told his supporters that he was self funding and didn't need any of their money to keep going. What he didn't tell them was that once he secures the nomination, all the money he has paid to date to win the nomination gets paid back to him, via the National Republican Party treasury. Which I am certain is going to make a lot of the Never Trump people vomit.

As far as your comments regarding Bernie Sanders, you should probably ask yourself why he is one of two candidates in the last 40 years, that has refused to release his income tax returns.

BULLSHIT. I've already busted you TWICE today on this mythology:

In the last 40 years there has only been 2 candidates that have refused to release their income tax returns. They are none other than Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders.

AGAIN --- Bullshit. You posted the same lame shit before, I proved you wrong, and here you are doing it all over again.

In the last 40 years, there's only TWO candidates that have REFUSED to release their income tax returns, they are none other than Bernie Sanders & Donald Trump, and there's a reason for that.

Really.

Where'd I get this then?

And what's this from the year before?

Busted for the same thing --- TWICE.

Make it THREE times.

When Bernie Sanders stated he had a steep uphill climb--he meant it's Mount Everest without oxygen. Hillary Clinton will more than secure the nomination on June 7th. She only needs 73 more delegates, Sanders needs 841 more.
Google

She will probably win the nomination prior to California reporting their numbers. We have Puerto Rico coming up with 67 delegates prior to the 7th, and I imagine she win that as it is Hispanic. Then on the 7th we have New Jersey with 143, New Mexico with 43, and the Dakota's will be reporting prior to California. IOW Sanders could win every single vote in California and still lose the nomination.

If Sanders had any character he would have dropped out of this race and given what was left of his donations to other democrats in their efforts to win their seats. Right now he is exhibiting the same ego characteristics of Donald Trump, even though he got his ass kicked.

bernie-sanders-cartoon-englehart.jpg

Last edited:

Welp, I don't know. And really don't know that he doesn't. When he first started out he said he was going to use his own funds. Since then there have been donations, but if he needs money, do you really doubt he will have it?

I fink he's bankrupt again.
nods_head.gif

Silly man.

He never could handle money.

Yes, since Trump is now working for ALL Republican's up for election, the money is going into the RNC pot for distribution, BUT many big Republican donors will be giving to a Superpac designed to help Trump mostly.... Almost like the Clinton Crime Family Foundation,BUT without the FBI investigation!

1. Report: Billionaire Sheldon Adelson to give...
    http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Report-Billionaire-Sheldon-Ade...
    May 14, 2016 ... Report: Billionaire Sheldon Adelson to give millions to Trump campaign ... his own resources and small-dollar donations to fund his campaign.

:lol:

US campaign finance laws prohibit Adelson from donating more than $2700 to any individual running for president, according to the Federal Election Commission. However, so called"superPacs," established to advocate on behalf of a certain candidate with the caveat that the two are prohibited from coordinating with one another, are able to accept unlimited funds from private donors.

Yes, since Trump is now working for ALL Republican's up for election, the money is going into the RNC pot for distribution, BUT many big Republican donors will be giving to a Superpac designed to help Trump mostly.... Almost like the Clinton Crime Family Foundation,BUT without the FBI investigation!

1. Report: Billionaire Sheldon Adelson to give...
    http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Report-Billionaire-Sheldon-Ade...
    May 14, 2016 ... Report: Billionaire Sheldon Adelson to give millions to Trump campaign ... his own resources and small-dollar donations to fund his campaign.

:lol:

US campaign finance laws prohibit Adelson from donating more than $2700 to any individual running for president, according to the Federal Election Commission. However, so called"superPacs," established to advocate on behalf of a certain candidate with the caveat that the two are prohibited from coordinating with one another, are able to accept unlimited funds from private donors.

I believe that is basically what I wrote Doc, thanks for verifying it!

Adelson just gave 100 million.

Didn't Trump say he wouldn't be bought?

Why yes, he did, on Facebook:

"By self-funding my campaign, I am not controlled by my donors, special interests or lobbyists. I am only working for the people of the U.S.!"

So now we can fairly say, Donald Trump IS controlled by his donors, special interests, and lobbyists,
and no longer working just for the people of the US.

It's over.....
Rumors are flying.....
Been hearing that a major announcement coming out of Trump campaign tomorrow.....

Trump suspends campaign.

Source?

1) trump won already, so he doesn't need any funds for today.
2) he lost already but can't admit it.

It should hurt to be as dumb as you.

"They know that they're not going to have enough money to be on TV in June and probably most of July until they actually accept the nomination and get RNC funds," the Examiner reported, citing an unnamed GOP source familiar with Manafort's comments."

LOLOLOlololoLOLOLOlololololllloooolo

That's the source???

He did not "self-fund" the primaries. He used the $7 million plus he received in donations, and he "loaned" his campaign money. Once the Republican Party money kicks in, he repays those loans, to himself, and the whole thing has cost the Donald nothing, zip, nada.

Forum List

Back