So...Trump has a successful foreign tour......showing his leadership to the entire world....

To be honest, Trump has surprised me

I expected his first foreign policy adventure to be a disaster. I thought it wouldn't take long before Trump opened his mouth or tweeted something that would create an international incident

But both Trump and his family have been reserved and avoided the controversial hate rhetoric that got Trump elected

While Trump is far from an eloquent statesman (his "ISIS are losers" rhetoric was laughable), he did, for the most part, avoid embarrassing our nation

Trump is the first real president we've had in 8 years. We forgot what one looks like.

tenor.gif

If you find that idiot a success, than you sir are not only a idiot, your a turd with white crust on it.

Yep....the world grew tired of the man child, obama, and now they actually have someone they can deal with on an adult level....the world needs some help and Trump is the executive we have needed for the last 8 years....
How is it successful when it's not done yet?
One thing I'm kinda glad about, because I was worried about Trump....his name, his brand, his legacy is toast, no matter how far he goes before he's impeached....but its refreshing to know, that he will forever have idiots and morons to attend his university's, buy his products and stay at his hotels....all 200 of em

Forum List

Back