So...Trump has a successful foreign tour......showing his leadership to the entire world....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....the world grew tired of the man child, obama, and now they actually have someone they can deal with on an adult level....the world needs some help and Trump is the executive we have needed for the last 8 years....

and the TRUMP is even getting support from lefty muslim dems that skulk around this here board 2AGuy !!

Poor guno. His whole world is slipping away, and he buries himself in fantasy.

yea some leadership

18622462_10213667692432572_8713742906565873521_n.jpg

Yep....the world grew tired of the man child, obama, and now they actually have someone they can deal with on an adult level....the world needs some help and Trump is the executive we have needed for the last 8 years....

Hear me congrat POTUS on recent visit and listen to some tidbits on CIA and President Xi.

Guno and his post and video simply show the LIES and spin of Guno , i like seeing it because i guess that the rest of the board sees the same thing !!

Hear me congrat POTUS on recent visit and listen to some tidbits on CIA and President Xi.

Your name is hard to pronounce, bro.

Is 'PeakSneakNick' close to correct?

What name " mindwars" or Steve's ?

Steve's I guess.

Yeah...but....what about the Russians?? Huh? These two spies were seen leaving Trump Tower, how do you 'splain dat?!

7aced44849baefaf4851fc2be837643b.jpg

Steve's I guess.

LOL Oh, .. yeah it can be a toughy if you don't hear it pronounced it sounds like PA CHEN ZICK hope that helps.

Lyrics: It might seem edgy what I'm bout to say Close the borders and deport all the gays Minorities vote for bigger states So the way to smash the state is 1488 Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to join up with the Islamic State? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to role play like you're on a Crusade? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to give men a woman's right to choose? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to pick trees over the church's pews? I've got bad news for the Jews and blacks Ben Garrison's finna shoot back From California to the river Rhine Not land for you, no, this is mine Please die Is it edgier to support abolition of the state? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to support muh 1488? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to cheer on the spread of HIV? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to blame all our problems on Chinese? Jew me down... can't nothing... Jew me down... my level's too high... To Jew me down... can't nothing... Jew me down, I said Jew me down... can't nothing... Jew me down... my level's too high... To Jew me down... can't nothing... Jew me down, I said Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to join up with the Islamic State? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to role play like you're on a Crusade? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to give men a woman's right to choose? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to pick trees over the church's pews? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to support abolition of the state? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to support muh 1488? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to cheer on the spread of HIV? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to blame all our problems on Chinese? Jew me down... can't nothing... Jew me down... my level's too high... To Jew me down... can't nothing... Jew me down, I said is it edgier to hate cops or to defend them for killing blacks? Because I'm edgy is it edgier to like Bush or should i bring Nixon back? Because I'm edgy Is it edgier to support setting palestine free? Because I'm edgy or is it edgier to support the Jewish BNP? Because I'm edgy Fap along if you feel like a vibrant cultured youth Because I'm edgy Fap along if you feel like edginess is the truth Because I'm edgy Fap along if you know what edginess is to you Because I'm edgy Fap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Surprisingly people in many Muslim countries do seem to like Donald Trump despite the anti-Muslim comments and travel restrictions.

I believe it is because they respect a successful businessman and someone who projects strength.

Yep....the world grew tired of the man child, obama, and now they actually have someone they can deal with on an adult level....the world needs some help and Trump is the executive we have needed for the last 8 years.
What success. Selling military hardware to the country from which most of the 9/11 terrorists hailed? Getting an ego-stroke medal so that he'll look the other way in the future? The only real success, IMO, was Melania's. They liked her clothes!

This would be an awesome joke post except you believe this shit.

Trump is a total laughingstock in Europe. His ridiculous demands (gold carriage ride to Buckingham Palace), his short attention span and blurting out classified Intel is causing eyes to roll the world over.

Rather than viewing Trump as an adult, the rest of the world views him as a whiny toddler. No one respects him. Except fools like you.

just so the 'euros' and you 'canooks' start paying you nato bills like the 'english' pay . If you just spend your agreed to amount of money on 'nato' it really doesn't matter what 'euros' or canooks think !! -------------------------- by the way , did the President Trump get his gold carriage ride ??. Thats the first i heard about a carriage ride so do you have a link to info about his demands [chuckle] DLady ??

Forum List

Back